newbrew is offline Senior Member

Before / After pics - 400mg Test E (week 8)

Today is the start of my 9th week of 12 week cycle. A little background:

First cycle, 24 and have been working out on and off since around 16 or 17. I started working out more seriously around 2002 and 2003 and at the end of 2003 got an injury which resulted in my complete loss of interest. I put off all of 2004 and just recently started up again.

Feb 10th was my first shot.

Below you will see a picture of me in 2002 before my injury, I did get a bit leaner and bigger by the end of 2003 before I got hurt (sorry, no pics). I also did gain considerable size between jan 10th and feb 10th, which I think was due to the so-called 'muscle memory'. Anyways, here are the pics, look forward to the end of cycle pics and end of cutting phase pics. Tell me what ya think.

Btw, I realize it may have been a good idea to wait before juicing, but this is what it took to get me back into the swing of things.

pic 1 = 2002
    pic 2 = jan 10th
    pic3-5 = April 7th (today)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before / After pics - 400mg Test E (week 8)-2002.jpg   Before / After pics - 400mg Test E (week 8)-jan10p.jpg   Before / After pics - 400mg Test E (week 8)-apr7a.jpg   Before / After pics - 400mg Test E (week 8)-apr7b.jpg   Before / After pics - 400mg Test E (week 8)-apr7c.jpg  

Last edited by newbrew; 04-07-2005 at 07:55 PM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you could have done a lot of natural training before hitting the gear, but you're looking better for sure. Good luck with the rest of fhe cycle.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand and sympathise with your reasoning for cycling... gettign back on track after and injury is a bitch... I'd advise that you stay away from the gear for a while now...and continue to work as hard as you have been

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Lookin' good!!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Good results bro.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Im looking to do the same thing after a 2 year injury. They finally found out whats wrong with me and I go in on thursday for surgery. Im scared ****less. Its just so hard when you have lost everything you have worked for over the years.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Nice job man.. but it looks like you have some gyno

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Nice job man.. but it looks like you have some gyno
    eh? I do have a tad bit of flab that I can cut...where ya seeing this?

Oh, here is a pic in feb right when i started my cycle. I think the jan picture is just a really bad pic. maybe its just me, but the feb picture came out much better to represent my size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before / After pics - 400mg Test E (week 8)-progress.jpg  

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    good going bro

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member
    nice job there bud

slob is offline Member
    very similar build to me. i looked at the pics and thought it was me. lol.
    looks like u've made some great progress

Jase is offline Associate Member
    big difference, well done.

Godspeed

alphaman is offline Member
    Good results, arms grew a lot! Hit chest hard.

good results most definatelly!! but i too see a little trace of gyno. But maybe im wrong and its just an illusion from the pic. Well, good luck to you in your future of building!!

naturalsofar is offline New Member
    Maybe a tad bit of Gyno, but looking good Bro!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate to say it but the pictures would look the same had you done the same workout but no gear. Since you had a soft or NO foundation, when you get done with the cycle, the gains will reverse themselves quickly where had you done it naturally you would have kept everything. WHen you first start working out, for the first 6 months we ALL get steroid like growth and big and rapid changes in the body. I dont know what total beginners are thinking when they do steroids but it will be obvious very soon. If you just started getting back into gym or doing gym for first time, the end of cycle is most likely to rob ALL your gains and perhaps even shrink you down smaller then where you started. Our advise for kids to wait is mostly because they are impatient and think they are ready for the big time after only a month or two of lifting weights, then when the off cycle takes away ALL your gains, the kid looses all interest in steroids and/or working out all together.

Thread Information