BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member

Any advice/suggestions would be great

Tell me what you think, go ahead and be brutal if you want, I need all the advice I can get I have been training for about 1 and a half years consistantly so I don't know everything so let me know if something needs some work, I will post some more later when I get more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any advice/suggestions would be great-p1010200.jpg  

Good base, are you natural? If so you've got the genetics for bodybuilding and pursue.

Do some more cable work to define the center of your chest, and some upper chest excercises to give you the round full pecks im sure you want.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Ya I am natural, I use protein/glutamine/creatine, but thats it, I have given thought to gettin some gear, but don't know where to get ahold of anything yet so I am workin on that, also as a note to the pic that was from january, so I have made some more small improvements, also I am 6'2" about 225 lbs. 20yrs old bf%??? to high for my liking i've always had trouble with it so I am chipping away slowly.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    lookin good bro. Good luck!!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Ill be brutally honest. I cant judge anything from one picture, especially when you are so close to the camera and your forarms cover most of your body. Take a few steps back, hit the seven mandatories and you will then get a much better and accurate critique of your physique.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Ill be brutally honest. I cant judge anything from one picture, especially when you are so close to the camera and your forarms cover most of your body. Take a few steps back, hit the seven mandatories and you will then get a much better and accurate critique of your physique.
    Couldnt have said it better myself.

Godspeed

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    All I can see is arms/traps.

No chest/back/legs/calves/abs/etc.

~SC~

Thread Information