butler44 is offline New Member

Cutting-week 2 pics

Hey guys, I just started cutting 2 weeks ago. My diet is in check and so is my cardio. Just wanted to know what you guys think and what I need to improve on, which I think is clear; abs, pecs, back...hmm basically everything.

Stats: age 19
    weight 196lbs
    height 6'0
    BF - unnkown, maybe you can help.

Im doing an 8 week cut session right now, very strict and extremely motivated. Have everything in check, now its just progression.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting-week 2 pics-relaxed.jpg   Cutting-week 2 pics-right-arm-back-view.jpg   Cutting-week 2 pics-right-bicep.jpg   Cutting-week 2 pics-weak-back.jpg   Cutting-week 2 pics-upper-flex.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You look lean already, I'd look into a clean bulk to add lean mass, as that will naturally speed your metabolism and make it easier to get/stay lean.

~SC~

Thanks for the reply. I really want to lose some fat on the lower stomach, and possibly some more on the chest. I am planning to bulk as soon as I get home from school since its very difficuly to do a clean bulk with the food were served.

Oh and can you please give me an estimated BF%? thank you.
    Last edited by butler44; 04-15-2005 at 10:00 PM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by butler44
    Thanks for the reply. I really want to lose some fat on the lower stomach, and possibly some more on the chest. I am planning to bulk as soon as I get home from school since its very difficuly to do a clean bulk with the food were served.
    it's harder (see impossible)to do a cutting diet if you eat the food they serve at school.

Add more mass before you start cutting.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    you're already pretty lean bro, id go on a clean bulking diet and add some size

Alright then, Im gonna stay on the cut for 1 more week since Im going to ned to plan out my bulk diet and where I can get the food sources, and then Ill begin my 5 week bulk at school and then continue you it at home. Thanks guys.

P.S. I dont mean public highschool btw. I go to a boarding school.
    Last edited by butler44; 04-16-2005 at 05:13 AM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Clean bulk is the way to go for you as everyone else has stated. If you do it right you will lose some bf at the same time.

Oh sorry one more question. When I start to bulk, how long should I do it for and how much weight would I gain? Thanks again.

Ack!! sorry for bumping this thread even more, but I have 1 more question. Do you guys see any signs of gyno on my nips? I mean most of the time at night my nipps get relaxed and expand...when I squeez em nothing comes out...do you think if i drop a little more BF I can get that to stop? thanks.

Thread Information