spikernum1 is offline New Member

What do you think?

i wanna kill myself
    Last edited by spikernum1; 06-13-2006 at 12:43 AM.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spikernum1
    Hey everyone, first post here. I am putting a few pictures that i took tonight on here, to get some feedback on what I should do.

Ask me anything, comment anyhow, suggest everything. I really need to get my body healthy.

I hope I don't get flamed for having a bad body .

Thanks in advance everyone!
    Diet, cardio, diet, and more cardio. You have guts posting pictures on the forums...which i give you credit for..but you definetely have to work on your diet and do cardio every day for at least 30 minutes....what does your training routine look like?

I don't have a steady routine really... When I have time to go, I go and do mostly lifting, maybe 3-5 times a week, and maybe cardio once or twice a week.

I've tried dieting by staying off fast foods, and anything heavy before bed, no sweets, but I do it for a few weeks, get no results, and I always quit the diet.

The basic day:

Morning: Fibre cereal, orange juice.

Lunch: homemade sandwich, milk, cookie or two.

Dinner: potatoes, chicken, salad, milk, carrots.

evening: some snack, sometimes a chicken burrito if i go work out after dinner.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    sorry man but your diet is absolute ****
    your getting maybe 50 g's of protein through the whole day

head over to the die forum and see how it should be done

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have a steady routine really... When I have time to go, I go and do mostly lifting, maybe 3-5 times a week, and maybe cardio once or twice a week.

I've tried dieting by staying off fast foods, and anything heavy before bed, no sweets, but I do it for a few weeks, get no results, and I always quit the diet.

The basic day:

Morning: Fibre cereal, orange juice.

Lunch: homemade sandwich, milk, cookie or two.

Dinner: potatoes, chicken, salad, milk, carrots.

evening: some snack, sometimes a chicken burrito if i go work out after dinner.
    shlt bro thats a horrible diet! u need a lot of work but atleast ur coming here to get some advise and do something about it... i give u respesct for that and for posting ur pics. diet,training/cardio is the most important thing here. check out these sample diets:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=39010
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

also check out the workout forum, cardio 3-4x a week on an empty stomac for 45 min at 65% of ur max heart rate.

stay away from steroids for a while bro

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The DIET is EVERYTHING and that is what is holding you back.

Totally.

That is a horrid approach.

~SC~

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    We all start somewhere and you're at Square 1, but you're showing an interest in changing and that's half the battle. OK, enough pussy talk--your diet is SO WRONG. Read EVERYTHING in the diet forum, THEN come back and ask questions to fine tune your diet for your needs/goals.

Any suggestions on a diet that will work fast? Underneath all that fat is a bit of muscle , i'd just want to lose enough weight to be ABLE to cut... because cutting won't do anyhting for me right now.

http://forums.steroid.com/member.php?u=3555

That member is basically what i'm aiming for, not obscene cutting, just major muscle group cuts.

What I got from the diet forums is, 6 small meals per day, workout cardio (i can do every day, should i ever take a day off???) for 30 minutes pretty hard, but not so hard that i'm going to die.

Is there a problem with just running on a treadmill everyday??? should i use other cardio exercises? bike? ab workout maybe??? combinations??

I would basically run on my treadmill every day...

what about both cardio and weight lifting???

would keeping a 'losing weight diet' make weight lifting pointless? or would the weight lifting along with cardio be even better? cut faster, lose weight faster?

i've lifted weights for almost 2 years now, not regularly. i'd stop for like 2 weeks at a time, but then i'd go every day for 2 weeks, and repeat.

sorry i never let you know my info in the first place (grrr 3 posts in a row, i feel stupid).

19 and 1/2 years old.
    i'm 6 foot (or 5 foot 11 and a half inches)
    210 lbs.
    probably 25% body fat, i haven't tested it in a few months.
    no supplements or roids (although i DO have HMB, but i never have opened it. useful?)

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Much respect to you for posting your pics. Great post, - pics, and info on current diet. That's what is needed to get some help around here. I would suggest you search the diet forum. Read up on the cutting diet sticky and look at others that have similar goals as you and take peices of each diet that you like where people had a positive reaction and then post something up in this thread for approval by the more knowledgable diet guys (not me).

alphaman is offline Member
    what about both cardio and weight lifting???

would keeping a 'losing weight diet' make weight lifting pointless? or would the weight lifting along with cardio be even better? cut faster, lose weight faster?

Yes to question 2 and 3. Train w/ same intensity as before. It will make your metabolism speed up. Read the cutting sticky at the top of the page in the diet questions forum. Take an ECA, and do 45min-1hr cardio at 60-70% of mhr 5-7 days/wk.
    Last edited by alphaman; 04-17-2005 at 07:32 AM.

what is ECA???

i think cutting out the sweets and fatty foods, plus eating every few hours (aiming for 6 times a day), would start me off at a good rate.

No binging or anything.

Aboot is offline Banned
    ECA = ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin.

what is ECA???

i think cutting out the sweets and fatty foods, plus eating every few hours (aiming for 6 times a day), would start me off at a good rate.

No binging or anything.
    You're not going to get the best results unless you have a plan of action. Take it from someoe who has lost a lot of weight more than once. You need a diet to go by. Read the cutting sticky and do research in the diet forum, put a diet together, and post it in the diet forum for everyone to critique, then follow it. This way you can be sure to get the results you want, and you won't become frustrated and quit.

davieric is offline Junior Member
    (although i DO have HMB, but i never have opened it. useful?)
    to answer ur question check out some of these threads on HMB

http://forums.steroid*****/showthrea...&highlight=HMB

http://forums.steroid*****/showthrea...&highlight=HMB

might help u out...

Am i supposed to make a daily meal up for every day of the week???

or just 1 day of meals, and do that EVERY day?

(thanks for the HMB info davieric)

Anime Man is offline New Member
    I will not tread on your naked body photographic bravery, buy I think I can help. The post up above will give you lots of good info, and I would go and see them all.

When starting out, I find my clients having a hard time with routines. It is easy to fall back into behavior that was not working when you don't know where to go. Here is what I would tell you do to to create a positive routine with plenty of areas for whoops. FIRST THING....start a food journal of what you ate when and the Protein Carb and Fat content of each meal. Keep it in a small notebook and bring the thing with you whenever you will be eating. I think it is the most important think to change into eating clean. SECOND THING go to the nutrition strings and find unrefined and processed foods you can eat - eggs potatoes yams brown rice tuna chicken breast nat PB whatever you can eat, go out and buy them and get your fall back meals. Predone drink or protein cookies or bars. My diet consists of me eating 500 calories a day over my maintence diet to gain some muscle with lighter cardio, and 300 below diet to cut up while going to 4-5 hours of cardio per week- 10 sessions. The key for me has been to keep the log to ensure I eat 6 meals per day with at least 10% of the daily calorie goal, and here is the tough one MORE PROTEIN THAT CARBS and fat % below 20% total. This is no atkins diet, but that fad has spurred more sources of protein popping up everywhere. Writing down what you eat will shock and awe you, as it does almost anyone who does. Share it with your lifting partner, see how that works. I would bet you immediately stop eating the way you were and start eating portions for you and plain good food. I have a hard time eating the 2800 calories a day, with the 300+ of protein. You will not be hungary, and you will save muscle and loss fat.

I would also create a workout with doing all basic multi function excercises. Do the big compound excercises like squats, deadlifts, barbell rows, bench press, pull ups. They will keep your muscles getting enough traing on a low cal workouts and not enough to overtrain them so they are offered up as food.

If you can afford to run ECA for a 6 week peroid, that always helps me a ton. Not to sleepy to workout and the Ephedra really allows you to pump and contract you muscles harder and that keeps you interested. Keep us informed

Am i supposed to make a daily meal up for every day of the week???

or just 1 day of meals, and do that EVERY day?

(thanks for the HMB info davieric)
    Have you looked in the cutting sticky? You can make up a lot of different daily meal plans from that. Make up like three and repeat them every three days. I don't really agree w/ the guy above. I think if you want to do something w/ your body, you need to eat w/ a different purpose than you did before. Instead of eating for the purpose of comfort or soothing your taste buds, you need to eat each meal for the purpose of bringing yourself one step closer to your goal. And it ain't so bad, there are several good tasting things you can fit into a cutting diet, natural peanut butter, salmon, lean steak(maybe put some low carb A1 on it), yams, chocolate protein shakes etc.

Plus- It's been proven that it takes 19 days for a human to form a habit, and then it becomes much easier.

one more thing- ECA!

isn't ECA dangerous? is it at all??? or is it suggested by most people.

i hear a lot of people telling me to take protein shakes and such, but won't that make me gain weight??? i thought, the less protein, the better.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh my.........

Do yourself a favor, and visit the diet forum.

~SC~

my sister is a dietician and she says ECA is terrible for you and that it just makes you lose weight really fast.

it will make your heart rate go insane and it's killed people...

anyways, ECA is illegal in canada....

my sister is a dietician and she says ECA is terrible for you and that it just makes you lose weight really fast.

it will make your heart rate go insane and it's killed people...

anyways, ECA is illegal in canada....
    No offense bro, but if your sister is a dietician, and you believe her over anything you hear here, then why ask for advise from us?

In moderation ephedra is perfectly safe. Fewer aspirin will kill you. You and your sister are victims of media propaganda. Ask your sister if ephedra's so dangerous, then why do they still sell it's pharmacutical derivative ephedrine over the counter, as an asthma drug?
    And hale no protein alone is not going to make you fat. GO TO THE DIET FORUM AND READ THE CUTTING STICKIES!!! You have alot of research to do.

PS- you can make your own ECA, by buying an "ephedra free fat burner", and some ephedrine, and taking a recommende dose of the former, and 25mg of the latter.
    Last edited by alphaman; 04-18-2005 at 07:02 PM.

ephederine

I have a friend who has taken ephedrine, he said it helped him lose weight, i'm not entirely sure what it does, but he said it sped up his heart rate, which helped him burn calories, might b worth looking into. correct me if i'm wrong .

bump

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    WTF
    04-16-2005 ???

am i insane ?

QUEBECBIGMAN is offline Associate Member
    isn't ECA dangerous? is it at all??? or is it suggested by most people.

i hear a lot of people telling me to take protein shakes and such, but won't that make me gain weight??? i thought, the less protein, the better.
    the more protein you take the more result you have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ MY FREIND

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by davieric
    bump
    Why did you bump a year old thread?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    weird.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QUEBECBIGMAN
    the more protein you take the more result you have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ MY FREIND
    the kids probally long gone man i dont think u saw the date

i can't get enough of those chicken snackers and homemade sandwiches!

i've actually gained 40 lbs!!!!!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    uggg....you kiddin me??

Whats with these older members bumpin old school threads??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    well at least it's his own thread, but I would think after a couple years or so
    he could come up with a better reason to bump it. chicken snacker and sandwiches? mmmkay...

tims1 is offline Junior Member
    dont understand

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by tims1 View Post
    dont understand
    Nice first post.

Thread Information