Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    juicegorilla is offline Junior Member

5'9 240 lbs. 18. Updated w/cutting pics

Here are some pics of me. I have been training 4 years. I used 2 types of andro and am just coming off my first cycle (deca , sust, d-bol). Any criticisms? I know I need to cut down and think I need some work on my traps. Also what do you estimate my bodyfat from these pics. The scale at the gym says 31% is that accurate?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-01.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-04.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-06b.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-07b.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-02.jpg  

Last edited by juicegorilla; 08-02-2005 at 02:30 PM.

here are some more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-08.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-09.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-10b.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-11b.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-12.jpg  

and one more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5'9 240 lbs. 18.-apr05-13.jpg  

Here are the measurements I know off hand:

biceps - 18.5
    calf - 17
    quad - 28

all unpumped.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The gym scale must have been the cheap variety where you enter height/weight/age etc. You are nowhere near 31% bodyfat so don't sweat it. Looking thick for 18, keep up the good work!

notus is offline Member
    What's your bench press? and Squat?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    looking massive... going to cut soon?

you need to start cutting, the thickness is def there already. You'd look awesome if you dropped to like 210 or 215.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    you need to start cutting, the thickness is def there already. You'd look awesome if you dropped to like 210 or 215.
    Yeah that is what I was thinking too, you got the mass already, looking good, just can't see it well with all the smoothness.

irongryph is offline New Member
    You've already got the size, bro! I'd cut down some. You'll look monstrous once you shed some of the body fat.

My 1RPM bench is 360. I have never maxed out squats. My lower back is weak and it bothers my knees. I used to do 900 on the leg press for sets of 8-12. I stopped doing legs though because they were getting too large and looked unproportionate. I still have troubles buying pants. My whole family has naturally huge legs. I am really going to work on the cutting now. I hope I don't lose too much mass. I signed up for the Canadian reserves so I will be doing a lot of cardio this summer that will cut me down. I'd like to get to 210 or less by the summer.

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicegorilla
    My 1RPM bench is 360. I have never maxed out squats. My lower back is weak and it bothers my knees. I used to do 900 on the leg press for sets of 8-12. I stopped doing legs though because they were getting too large and looked unproportionate. I still have troubles buying pants. My whole family has naturally huge legs. I am really going to work on the cutting now. I hope I don't lose too much mass. I signed up for the Canadian reserves so I will be doing a lot of cardio this summer that will cut me down. I'd like to get to 210 or less by the summer.
    Thats pretty good weight your lifting, youll look great after you cut up.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notus
    Thats pretty good weight your lifting, youll look great after you cut up.
    Yeah, Amen to that! Aweomse indeed.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    no such thing as legs being too big... if you do not train legs you are doing yourself a disservice... i don't care how big you think your legs are... train them! train your legs (squats in particular) and the overall package benefits.
    Last edited by RJstrong; 04-17-2005 at 02:53 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    no such thing as legs being too big... if you do not train legs you are doing yourself a disservice... i don't care how big you think your legs are... train them! train your legs (squats in particular) and the overall package benifits.
    THere is such a thing as being proportionate though. If my legs were growing out of proprtion to my upper body...I'd cut back too.

Good work man

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    looking huge and oily...

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    THere is such a thing as being proportionate though. If my legs were growing out of proprtion to my upper body...I'd cut back too.

Good work man
    cutting back or adjusting a program is one thing, but to stop entirely is another, he doesn't look out of proportion to me... just my opinion.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    pretty big for 18 bro.

thickmass is offline Member
    what's yer back look like?

slob is offline Member
    HEWGE!@
    leg looks BIG.
    id train mine real hard if they were that big

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Question:

You just completed a cycle, now you need to "crash diet"??

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=164161

WHY?

Above you state "I hope I don't lose too much mass.............."

Well, w/that dietary approach, you'll lose all the NEMO bloat you have here and literally all of your lean mass.

Just an observation.

~SC~

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    :eek!: lookin big bro

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    lOOKING HUGE BRO, BUT REALLY BLOATED, drop some of that ocean ur carrying and u should see some really good definition.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You have the mass, drop down in weight. It shows that you are holding alot of water. As for the legs they are to big for your frame. One sugestion would be to do higher reps until failer. That will keep the rest of the body still growing and will help in difining the legs.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Your 18?

Why are you runnin's AAS at such a young age, and without your BF% lower?

Definately strong, and lookin thick bro, but i think you should've cut before jumpin on anything..

Good luck bro

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    looking thick,very oily and very bloated..im gonna say your diet wasnt as clean as it should have been,considering how bloated you are...dont be too disappointed when you come off and lose all the water weight

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look bloated to all hell..Your more like 15%than 31%..You have alot of muscle for an 18 year old..Now it's all about the diet,get cut then run another cycle with a clean mass diet...You have the building blocks and genetics that is the most important thing..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    18...5'9"...240

You're carrying a lot of weight. Not much quality from what i can see. I think you did yourself a dis-service by curtailing your leg-training

My critiques:
    1. drop the water
    2. drop the BF%
    3. learn to pose
    4. start back training legs..they really are not as massive as you believe.

Overall you're carrying a decent amount of muscle. Your arms need serious work...especially the left bicep.Your chest is also far behind your shoulders and traps developmentwise.

Your back isn't bad... woudl look 200% better at a lower bodyfat tho

~Narkissos

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    18...5'9"...240

You're carrying a lot of weight. Not much quality from what i can see. I think you did yourself a dis-service by curtailing your leg-training

My critiques:
    1. drop the water
    2. drop the BF%
    3. learn to pose

Overall you're carrying a decent amount of muscle. Your arms need serious work...especially the left bicep.Your chest is also far behind your shoulders and traps developmentwise.

~Narkissos
    agreed

and stop slathering oil all over yourself lol

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    cut down for the summer, girls will like it

Mestizo is offline New Member
    You're one of the biggest 18 years I've ever seen, but you are bloated and a little fat. I don't understand why you went on gear if you're looking to cut 30 pounds by summer. You could have easily gotten to 210 naturally.

As for your legs...work them until they get freaky. Some people, including myself, wish they had that problem with their legs. Although 28" is big, it's not really out of control. My friend has 28's and he doesn't even lift. He has no problem finding pants because they make some pretty baggy stuff these days. Also, you complain about your legs being too big, but your calves are 1-1/2" smaller than your biceps. They should be the same size...so you actually have some leg work to do.

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    18...5'9"...240

My critiques:
    1. drop the water
    2. drop the BF%
    3. learn to pose

~Narkissos

you say hes carrying a lot of weight. Not much quality from what you can see, you then write: overall you're carrying a decent amount of muscle

The guys only 18, prolly still learning about diet etc, hes one big mofo, you seem to be being a bit overly harsh - yeah he posted to be critiqued but POSITIVELY

Quote Originally Posted by Mestizo
    You're one of the biggest 18 years I've ever seen, but you are bloated and a little fat. I don't understand why you went on gear if you're looking to cut 30 pounds by summer. You could have easily gotten to 210 naturally.

As for your legs...work them until they get freaky. Some people, including myself, wish they had that problem with their legs. Although 28" is big, it's not really out of control. My friend has 28's and he doesn't even lift. He has no problem finding pants because they make some pretty baggy stuff these days. Also, you complain about your legs being too big, but your calves are 1-1/2" smaller than your biceps. They should be the same size...so you actually have some leg work to do.
    When I said I stopped doing legs, I meant upper legs. I still do calves a lot to try to get them larger and more proportionate to my upper leg.

Looking Good, but please lay off the AstroGlide.......

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    all you need to do now is cut
    great size
    add some test to your next cycle

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals? Body Builder? If that is the case you know what to do...........cut! Powerlifter? Before you get into any gear again you should decided what weight and body fat you are going for then get a good diet to help you reach those goals. You are huge at 18 but could use some overall work. Good size though man.

I cut down. Around 215 now.

I cut down naturally and haven't touched anything since my partial cycle. I've just been dieting and hitting the cardio and higher reps. Here are some new pics. Only these 3 shots turned out though. I feel much better now. I guess I had some reverse anorexia going on... I couldn't see how bad I looked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5'9 240 lbs. 18.-1copy.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-2copy.jpg   5'9 240 lbs. 18.-3copy.jpg  

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    not a hater bro..
    but u still need more cutting up as u probably already know...
    but this is what i sugest u dont cut up nomore...
    and try build up more muscle cause i can see alot of ur weight is fluid and among other things...
    which means when u cut down even more u will lose alot of ur size ...
    jimo.....

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    This is all diet related. JG looks much better in the most recent pics. Cardio is very important but diet is king. Cut out ALL simple/refined sugars (sucrose). Consume fructose only. Simple sugars includes white breads as well. Crappy stuff and bad on the waist line. What is your diet like juicegorilla? Be honest bro. Dude, go down below 200lbs if not 190lb and you'll look good, trust me. Don't relate being big to the scale. Look freaky with big defined muscles. Not soft, watered down Michelin Man muscles. That will ruin you and you'll always look soft. I know, I did it for years when I was younger. Me and you are about the same size. I'm 5'10" with a medium frame. I've been up to 235lbs but not very defined. I now fluctuate between 190 and 195lbs but now I'm at 200lb and going up each day due to to tbol. I'm also 36. If I see crappy weight coming on, I now eat cleaner and do more cardio. I couldn't even take my own shirt off over my head due to decreased flexability. I was stupid looking and I cringe when I look at those pics from a few years back.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-03-2005 at 02:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information