MrSkinny is offline Junior Member

(Some Pictures) Why Don't You Let Me Have It Am I Too Huge????Critiques

This is after my last big cycle while in California. All QV ****.
    QV Prop 50mg EOD (wk1-13)
    QV Bold 400mg WK (wk1-10)
    QV Stan 50 EOD (wk7-13)
    QV Tren 75 EOD (wk7-13)
    SOME HUGE PCT (HCG /Clomid/Clen )
    This cycle shut me down HARD. My eating sucked, if I would have done my cardio and had put down the shakes and put down the steaks.. A Mod once told me that and I will always remember that..
    Give me your critique, I never wanted to be huge. I am 6'2 212-215 at the time of pictures. This picture was taken over a year ago. I had a hernia operation and in a few days I am going to be getting myself into some trouble again and there name starts with Primo, Parabolin, OX and Winny of by advice of a few guys on the board some Sustenon 250. Not sure but I may drop Parabolin or Primo. Still thinking about it.
    First Two Pics Which Are Obvious Enough Are Me Jacked the second set is me with my pretty new tattoo in **** shape and off AAS for a long time and very neglectful in my training routine. So in essence it is as bad as it gets for me.
    In the last two pics which were taken today I am about 205lbs.
    P.S By the way did I mention in any of my posts that Mulets are very in style in Buenos Aires, Argentina? No ****, Mulets! I am going to grow one..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Pictures Why Don't You Let Me Have It Am I Too Huge????Critiques-image004.jpg   Some Pictures Why Don't You Let Me Have It Am I Too Huge????Critiques-image001.jpg   Some Pictures Why Don't You Let Me Have It Am I Too Huge????Critiques-sany0071.jpg   Some Pictures Why Don't You Let Me Have It Am I Too Huge????Critiques-sany0072.jpg  
    Last edited by MrSkinny; 04-14-2005 at 10:48 PM.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    lookin lean bro, arms look good but back needs alot of work

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    just looks like u need to get thicker imo. u r def defined as hell. nice job

I feel like a woman on a stage a beauty pageant. If you guys want to hear me sing i can. Just don't ask me to wear a speedo for the swimsuit segment of the Pageant okay! LOL

My boy just grew a mullet. He's nuts.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    And what exactly is your problem with Mullets ?

I havn't figured out yet but when I do I will get back to you.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Where's your tat? What is "EF"? I hooked that a year before or so.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Lean body you got there bro. You need to put on some mass.

I am not sure if I see right but in the third picture it looks like you have a bit of gyno.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Looking lean and defined! Are you sure you are 212 - 215 in those pics

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV
    Are you sure you are 212 - 215 in those pics

I was wondering the same thing.

must have some big wheels

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    Where's your tat? What is "EF"? I hooked that a year before or so.
    My tattoo is in the picture on the right and Elite Fitness is another website that I used to frequent.
    As for the gyno I don't think I have gyno. My nips did hurt when I did Tren a bit and I have always taken anti-e's. If I did have a tiny bit is there ANYTHING I can use to get rid of it short of an operation??? And in the pictures I was 212-215lbs Do I look bigger or smaller?

SeanW I must say that you have a beautiful family. I am envious. Do you get your hair cut at the same place? And what types of products do you use?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    In the pics, I would have guessed around 180 area. However, the background is a plain white wall so that could be what is throwing me off.

Lean as hell though bro.

In the front pics smaller but in the back and bis about right. You are just lean as hell so its hard to tell for sure. Also maybe post some leg pics

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    In the pics, I would have guessed around 180 area. However, the background is a plain white wall so that could be what is throwing me off.

Lean as hell though bro.
    He's six two..I could see him weighin 210-215 if he is 6'2", I mean he is lean so he is gonna look as big.

alphaman is offline Member
    Do you have any before the cycle pics?

No before pics. I am horrible at taking before after pics. I wish I had. I was though 212-215. I am 6.2 and my legs are not huge but big and I am very wide with big shoulders. God I can't wait to cycle again, I love being jacked.. Although it is always a issue with me decided what juice to use. I like to try different things.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    respect the mullet bitch..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Pictures Why Don't You Let Me Have It Am I Too Huge????Critiques-respectthemullet.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro you look pretty lean, but for being that tall you will need some
    more lbs to look huge, your shoulders and biceps look great, work harder
    on your lats, triceps and try to hit more lower chest and you'll look perfectly
    balanced IMO, great job though, keep up the good work, man!

Jase is offline Associate Member
    What r u on about? is that not irrelevant

Godspeed

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkinny
    I feel like a woman on a stage a beauty pageant. If you guys want to hear me sing i can. Just don't ask me to wear a speedo for the swimsuit segment of the Pageant okay! LOL
    Man good buddy, you are way to hard on yourself. You are off to an awesome start. You GOT NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF ALREADY! You got obvious mass already, well perpotioned, and you are cut enough for it too show.

Just look at your weight with low body fat already, that says you are no small dude already. I am 6-1, you are even taller. It's hard to get your muscle to look big on frame that is that tall.

You sound like my gym partner, he is way bigger than me now and still b****** and complains like that, and says he wants to be huge. At least it keeps him shooting for new highs, I am just trying to keep up with him, lol

Keep up the good work.

Keep them coming guys. I really appreciate the feedback. This next cycle is going to be perfect. i am in a country where a kg of Filet Mignon is on about 7$ so heres to eating to grow! Now all I have to do is get some help with my diet. Which is my roadblock everytime.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    really lean. If that is the look you are going for you are there bro. You would would look good with some more mass though.

Looking good, need a little more mass as everyone said. Personally, not trying to be a dick or anything i feel that you cold have gotten alot more out of a cycle like that. I think you should be a little bigger than you are now but thats just me. How was your diet? Training? Im interested to know. Otherwise, on a positive note, you do look great, cut as hell and are in good shape. Good luck to you in the future.

goldsgymrat is offline New Member
    Nice combination of size and definition especially in the delts/arms. I'm from Argentina too, but came to U.S. real young. What's the bodybuilding scene like down there? Steak and "sauce" in good supply?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel

Lean as hell though bro.

Yeah the pics look deceiveing. You look like someone that's 5'6" to 5'9" from those shots. Especially the one where the door is in the background. Also in the last pic there is a black line running up the side that looks like the edge of the doorway. If it isn't the doorway then it just looks like it and guessing from a doorway being 6'8" it makes you look smaller.

Weird huh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Pictures Why Don't You Let Me Have It Am I Too Huge????Critiques-sany0072.jpg  

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I'd say you need to work a little bit on back width, hit those lats hard. You look good though.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    to answer your question of "are you too huge" my answer..NO,not even close..there is no such thing as too huge in my opinion..you have a very nice athletic build..like a vollyball player or something...not trying to knock you...as im not sure what kind of look you are after..

in my opinion,one should not have to take his/her shirt off in order to show that they work out.you should be able to tell from 100ft away by someones shape that they are a bodybuilder or not..but like i said,i dont know what look you are going for.but non the less you are in decent shape

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    I havn't figured out yet but when I do I will get back to you.
    mullets are funny

In comparison to some of the cats on this site i could probably be considered small, but I am in no difinition of the word small to the average persons standard. I am 6'1 or 6'2 and people always make comments on my size. Obviously I am not a juice monster, but I consider myself big. The last two pics or from a couple days ago. The other ones are from a cycle i did in Cali about two years ago.
    Truth be told i was happy with my look and my size at the time. Just wanted to see what you guys thought. I am not into the body builder look. Like to be bigger than average to scoop the ladies and just to feel like I can protect myself or my girl. (Remember Juice Makes You a Better Fighter LOL)
    I put on about 12-15 lbs that cycle and I lost a few % of body fat. I was very happy with my results. (I was not happy with my "Little Fellow Not Standing Up" due to the Tren and neither was my girl)
    I am about to start another cycle. Within a few days. Sustenon/Oxandralone and Parabolin (Yes It's Legit, but generic) Primo or durabolin . I have never done Para/Primo or Dura so I am researching deciding which one of the three to cycle.
    A question about parabolin. Do you need to take winny with it like Tren to avoid Progestrone sides? And Would I run it at the beginning or end of the cycle?

Thread Information