Thread: sucky first pic

gabbei is offline Junior Member

sucky first pic

Hey guys i could only get this 1 in. im at work and this pic sucks. Anyway im just a lil guy. 5foot6 138 lbs.. people think i weigh more for some reason.. my abs are not really and ive got really defined obliques.. gotta lot of work ahed of me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sucky first pic-picture-001.jpg  

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, definitely alot of work but once the gains start coming it will be a payoff that will more then make up for the work u have to do. first thing to do is get diet in check, that most important. with ur weight id AT LEAST get about 170g protein a day....do what i do and get some protein powder and take one in the morning and one at nite...thats an easy 70-100 grams rite there....after that just eat everything u see...the key to diet is it must be consistent....it will be tough at first to eat so much but after a while it will become routine...training wise stick to all mass building exercisses.....legs - squats, back - deadlifts/pullups, chest - barbell presses/dips, shoulders - military presses/upright rows <====these should be ur main focus....add in a few sets of barbell curls after back workout, then some skullcrushers after chest day.....dont overwork arms...with ur body type, id keep each muscle u workout to about 7-10 sets, and smaller muscles....bis/tris to even less, about 5-7 sets....hope this helps....hit me up if u have any questions

gabbei is offline Junior Member
    thanks bro. do u think my frame is ok..to pack on mass or so forth

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    any frame is good to pack on mass if u have rite diet/training....

Thread Information