Thread: what u think ??

faustunta is offline Junior Member

what u think ??

Im giving some before pictures.... i know their not full body with legs but im 5'10 195 pds right now around 10% bf training for about 11 years i have really bad geans :/ im waiting on my final piece of my test cycle so i can start.... ive never done roids all natural so far let me know what u think ?? should i have good results from my 10 week 500mg test 400mg deca dbol cycle?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what u think ??-faucody.jpg   what u think ??-image050.jpg  

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    I dont see why not. I mean you seem to have a good base to start with, and with 11 years of experience you should no what your doing by now. Just be ready to increase your caloric intake when you start your cycle.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Got a good base bro...I think you would get great gains from a test only cycle first time around, but its up to you of course.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    keep up the hard work and you will get good gains.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    what about the legs???? they're like 60% of your muscle

yeah i realized i needed leg pics lol after seing everyone wasnt posting theirs...i never really worked legs until i figured out wow if i have big legs the rest of my body loks a lil bigger! ill get some soon...... once i get ahole of my test i will do a pic diary every week of my gains...... im 196 right now i think between 10-13%bf ?? im hoping to be around 210-215 same body fat lean muscle..... is this possible with my test deca and dbol cycle ???

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    possible yes. but that all depends on how u train,diet,sleep. if u have it all in check you can def. make those gains. u have pct planned out right?

well i have about 100 bucks a week planed out for food......nolvedex ED throughout cycle...as well as liquidex..... 2 weeks clomid 2 weeks after completion 100mg ed week 1 50mg ed week 2...this should be plenty correct??....my body fat isnt to high so im hoping the liquidex and nolv will help the water retention alot

Thread Information