TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member

Me @ 5'91/2 185lbs

Ok here is me, I have been cutting for 3 weeks or so. Went from 205 to 185 which is pretty good. I don't think I lost much muscles, I know I lost a bit but it is alright for now.

5'9 1/2
    185lbs
    17" bic
    315lbs bench press now that I am cutting it went down
    455lbs squat

Fire away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me @ 5'91/2 185lbs-me2.jpg   Me @ 5'91/2 185lbs-me4.jpg   Me @ 5'91/2 185lbs-me5.jpg  
    Last edited by TheGreatOne; 04-26-2005 at 11:14 AM.

Fredrico_Suave is offline New Member
    horrible pic, but you look pretty **** big at 185 bro

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico_Suave
    horrible pic, but you look pretty **** big at 185 bro
    I know it is not the best quality picture but I think it is alright. Thanks bro..

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    You dropped 20 lbs in 3 weeks? Are you coming off a cycle or?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    looking solid at 185 bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    You dropped 20 lbs in 3 weeks? Are you coming off a cycle or?
    No just eating a lot cleaner. I also use Clen and ECA 2 weeks on 2 weeks of and cardio 3 times a week in the morning on an empty stomach.

butler44 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, how long have ya been working out? btw you look great. Did clen /eca work for you? Right now im on EC stack, ran out of yohimbine. I want to try clen and wanted to know how it helped ya. I posted pics a few days ago, nothin close to bein solid as you but maybe if I drop down to 185 from 193 I be more solid.

Quote Originally Posted by butler44
    Hey bro, how long have ya been working out? btw you look great. Did clen/eca work for you? Right now im on EC stack, ran out of yohimbine. I want to try clen and wanted to know how it helped ya. I posted pics a few days ago, nothin close to bein solid as you but maybe if I drop down to 185 from 193 I be more solid.
    Thanks bro. I did 2 weeks of ECA which was great, helped give me a lot of energy. Something I needed when I was lacking carbs if you know what I mean. Now I am 1 week into Clen , seems good, but I think I like ECA more. I don't get any energy out of clen, I get the shakes though

I checked your pics, looking good bro, I would bulk first if I were you cause you look lean already.. Good luck

butler44 is offline New Member
    Thanks very much for response. I will try to bulk once I get out of boarding school, wich is in a month or so. Great job man, looking great, and good luck 8-)

I feel ignored
    No comments? critiques? nothing?

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    jus judging from the pic, which as you said wasn't the best quality so I could be wrong, but it looks like you could use some seperation in your arms, I know hammer curls have helped me a lot here, it helped build the outward bulge of my bicep and have it more distinct from my tri and shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
    jus judging from the pic, which as you said wasn't the best quality so I could be wrong, but it looks like you could use some seperation in your arms, I know hammer curls have helped me a lot here, it helped build the outward bulge of my bicep and have it more distinct from my tri and shoulder.
    Thanks bro, I know what you mean and it is true I need seperations but I do hammer curls all the time setting down. Any other good exercises?

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I think you look good bro. What are your plans from here? Continue to cut or bulk?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    good work

muscleboy63 is offline New Member

Thumbs up nice gunz....

Hey bud from that pic you have a nice set of arms, looke n good keep up the good work.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    pic sucks but from what i can tell you like the gym

Thanks for the comments guys. I uploaded 2 more pics taken today. Please feel free to critique me, I can take it trust me I wanna be better

Also, if you wanna take a gusess at my BF, please go ahead..

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    mabey some trap work.....

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    12 to 14%....?? hard to tell in that blurry pic

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

nice work

i like that the abs are coming in. you don't lose your chest in the arms overhead shots so you can see you have fullness in your xhest. delts look pretty good.
    i think when you lean out just a tad more you'll look even bigger than your weight on the scale. that physique will look even better when you have more density. all in all good work my friend

neiko is offline New Member
    Ahhhhh..... Put some close on =)

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    nice job

GQSuperman is offline Banned

look good

ya look good. i just find it funny how you can tell when someone is Conscientious of their height...they put 1/2 inch measurements. deal with it bro...you're either 5'9 or 5'10. just put 5'10 if you're concerned. besides, with shoes and socks etc, most people are taller anyway.

i actually have a buddy who is at most 5'8. good looking guy....has modeled a bit. anyway, he moved to a new city and opened a match.com account. he lied like a mofo and said he was 5'11 b/c he thought chicks wouldn't go out with him if they actually saw his height as 5'8 (when they see him in person, they don't mind so much).

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    look good bro, pics are blurry

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    ya look good. i just find it funny how you can tell when someone is Conscientious of their height...they put 1/2 inch measurements. deal with it bro...you're either 5'9 or 5'10. just put 5'10 if you're concerned. besides, with shoes and socks etc, most people are taller anyway.

i actually have a buddy who is at most 5'8. good looking guy....has modeled a bit. anyway, he moved to a new city and opened a match.com account. he lied like a mofo and said he was 5'11 b/c he thought chicks wouldn't go out with him if they actually saw his height as 5'8 (when they see him in person, they don't mind so much).
    I don't know where you got that idea from. I am just trying to be exact so people can give "constructive" criticism. I don't have a problem with my height or picking up girls. In fact I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. We are going to Texas in July to compete for Miss Latina World. Here is a pic for you

http://www.toyzlove.com

Thanks everybody for your help and support, appreciate it.. If any of you good bros here want to meet up July 2-7 in Texas let me know..

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I don't know where you got that idea from. I am just trying to be exact so people can give "constructive" criticism. I don't have a problem with my height or picking up girls. In fact I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. We are going to Texas in July to compete for Miss Latina World. Here is a pic for you

http://www.toyzlove.com

Thanks everybody for your help and support, appreciate it.. If any of you good bros here want to meet up July 2-7 in Texas let me know..
    Your girl has a great body.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i like the remark about your bench.....tryin to let everyone know "seriously, i did bench over 315 at one time...LOL...) anyways,

lookin good......but what about the legs and back.......2 of the biggest and most important muscles of the body.....all we see is the show-off muscles...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Ok here is me, I have been cutting for 3 weeks or so. Went from 205 to 185 which is pretty good. I don't think I lost much muscles, I know I lost a bit but it is alright for now.

5'9 1/2
    185lbs
    17" bic
    315lbs bench press now that I am cutting it went down
    455lbs squat

Fire away.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i like the remark about your bench.....tryin to let everyone know "seriously, i did bench over 315 at one time...LOL...) anyways,

lookin good......but what about the legs and back.......2 of the biggest and most important muscles of the body.....all we see is the show-off muscles...
    hehe I am benching 315lbs now bro, it is not that I was, I still am. I was benching 365lbs before I started cutting thats why I said it went down. Now I do 315lbs for like 6 reps with a spot or so I know its not the best but o well gotta lose something to get something you know what I mean.

I will take back pics, the one in my avatar is over a year old. I have good legs but kinda have some hair on them so I don't like taking pics of them

Thread Information