Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member

Some pics I just took

Hey guys..I was bored, so I thought I would take some pics. These are 100% cold.

Criticizims would be great! And for the love of god, someone point out a calf routine for me..I POUND calves and they DON'T grow. Very genetically ungifted when it comes to calves. Any tips?

Stats

5'7
    170 lbs
    13% (This is a guess..maybe more, abs are much more visible in person. Damn camera.)

Totally relaxed pose, Back Double, Most Muscular
    Last edited by Reelmuscle; 01-11-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    looking good. Look bigger than 170. I have always had shitty calves too. I started devoting one whole workout to calves. Nothing but calf exercises for about 45 minutes. I have been doing this for about 4 months and they have really grown. They look pretty good now. Upside down heart covered in veins.

Overall, whatever you are doing is working. Push 'till something pops...then start pulling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5
    looking good. Look bigger than 170. I have always had shitty calves too. I started devoting one whole workout to calves. Nothing but calf exercises for about 45 minutes. !!!
    Thanks man.

Yes, I have devoted one day for calves only starting a few weeks ago. I am gonna pound the shlt out of them until they grow. But I sometimes feel I just don't have it because I do hit them hard, and the suckers just don't respond. Anyone has synthol?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good bro. ur back looks pretty sick. to be honest i think everything looks in proportion. if anything i would just cut a lil bit so u have a six pack for the summer, that is unless ur tryin to bulk right now.

thickmass is offline Member
    great shots mate - u look huge

Too many guys make the mistake of pumping up before pics but that only bloats/smooths them out.

When ur cold the definition shows a lot better and creates the illusion of extra size.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Looking good bro. I would do abit of cutting to get the abs showing abit more then bulk up. Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys.

I am actually cutting now as we speak. I have been cutting for the past 2 weeks or so. I hope in about 1 more month I will be where I want to be.
    Thanks anyways guys.

Here are some stats cold

16.75" arms
    45" chest
    24"legs

Ok, off to cardio I go..

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Back looks killer bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Back looks killer bro!
    Thanks man...Lats are lacking, but they seem to grow at a very slow rate.

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Hey bro

Looking great. Seeing your pics gave me hope. I'm 5'7 155lbs. My goal is to get to 175lbs.
    Thanks for the pics

power65 is offline Associate Member
    Need help with Calves???? Of all the body parts calves are probably trained more incorrectly than any other body part. Whereas most body parts can be blitzed once a week and they grow fine, calves are different. You can actually totally blow your calves out about every other day. Your calves are made of a very dense muscle similar to the muscle found in your tongue. I would train calves every other workout. Pick two calf exercised for each workout hitting the calves at a different angle each time. Workout one train the outside of your calves, workout two train the main area of the calves, workout 3 train the inside of the calf muscle ( the diamond shaped part). This can be done by pointing your toes inside, straight, facing out. Also at each workout when picking the two exercises to use remember that calf exercise either work the length of the muscle or the width. You want to have one of each training the length and width at each training session. Length exercises are; Standing Calf Raises or using the leg press for calf extensions. Exercises that train the width are Donkey Calf raises, or seated calf machine. Mix these up every other day doing 4 sets 15-18 reps each exercise. On the forth set do a drop set where you do the current weight to failure then drop the weight for another 10-15 reps. Your calves will be screaming for mercy. Give this a try and let me know how it works.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    looking swole bro!

keep up hard work

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i would do another bulker before cutting since 18" guns would look damn good for 5'7................

Looking good.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Great job, Bro

Quote Originally Posted by power65
    Need help with Calves???? Of all the body parts calves are probably trained more incorrectly than any other body part. Whereas most body parts can be blitzed once a week and they grow fine, calves are different. You can actually totally blow your calves out about every other day. Your calves are made of a very dense muscle similar to the muscle found in your tongue. I would train calves every other workout. Pick two calf exercised for each workout hitting the calves at a different angle each time. Workout one train the outside of your calves, workout two train the main area of the calves, workout 3 train the inside of the calf muscle ( the diamond shaped part). This can be done by pointing your toes inside, straight, facing out. Also at each workout when picking the two exercises to use remember that calf exercise either work the length of the muscle or the width. You want to have one of each training the length and width at each training session. Length exercises are; Standing Calf Raises or using the leg press for calf extensions. Exercises that train the width are Donkey Calf raises, or seated calf machine. Mix these up every other day doing 4 sets 15-18 reps each exercise. On the forth set do a drop set where you do the current weight to failure then drop the weight for another 10-15 reps. Your calves will be screaming for mercy. Give this a try and let me know how it works.
    Wow, never thought it would be ok to train calves 3x a week. Hmmm..Ok, I will give it a shot and do what you said. Every other day I will pick 2 different exercises doing 15 reps of each exercise. Thanks a lot for the tip..will jump on this asap

Thanks guys..maybe someday I can look like some of you fellas on here..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    looking good bro well done

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    looking good bro well done
    Thanks man

Thread Information