beyonddriven is offline Associate Member

pre contest pics

Show is June 25th. I need all the help I can get so rip me a new one if needed. What areas need the most improvement?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre contest pics-back-spread.jpg   pre contest pics-leg-pic-2.jpg   pre contest pics-abs.jpg  

Aboot is offline Banned
    Well, your lower abs need to be tightened up, but that will come over the next 4 weeks.

How much more body fat do you guys think I need to drop, 3 or 4%?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    nice job bro. what weight and % are you right now

5'8 207lbs right now. I am going to enter the light heavy division 188lb to 198lbs if everything goes according to plan

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i think if u got down to about 198 u would look alot better. what weight do u plan on being when u enter.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    back and quads look great...and they'll only look better as you get harder and drier.

Aboot got it right when he said that your lower abs need to be tightened...that'll come over the next 4 weeks.

from the abs&thigh position i noticed what appears to be pectoral undervelopment.Not much you can do about that (if i've noticed correctly) over the the next month. But it wouldn't hrt to prioritise it...especially the lower pec area

lookin shredded

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    from the abs&thigh position i noticed what appears to be pectoral undervelopment.Not much you can do about that (if i've noticed correctly) over the the next month. But it wouldn't hrt to prioritise it...especially the lower pec area

I agree. Also forearms should be a priority on your next bulk. Good luck with the show and keep us updated.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    What show are you doing, Mine is June 25th in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    back and quads look great...and they'll only look better as you get harder and drier.

Aboot got it right when he said that your lower abs need to be tightened...that'll come over the next 4 weeks.

My posing coach told me the same thing and I noticed it as well. My lower chest shrinks big time when I hit my lat spread and several other poses. It is a strange thing. Chest has always been my strong point untill recently. I have been doing strictly decline for the past three weeks in hopes of fixing it, but like you said I think it is too late. I will try to post a chest pic in the next couple of days that better shows it.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    What show are you doing, Mine is June 25th in Miami
    I wish! I would love to be in Flordia this summer. I am in Colorado, so "The Colorado' as they call it. One of the biggest shows of the year here next to the Rocky Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i think if u got down to about 198 u would look alot better. what weight do u plan on being when u enter.
    I think if i can come in at 195 I would be shreded (for me anyway). But as big as possible while being as lean as possible so if I look good at 198 then that is where I will stay

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I agree. Also forearms should be a priority on your next bulk. Good luck with the show and keep us updated.
    Yep I remember talking to you about that before, the forearms need work. I will post some more pics in two or three weeks as the contest nears.

Looking good, ****ing lean.

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Looking solid bro.

Good luck!

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Looking fantastic bro. What approach are you taking for contest prep. Carb dep/loading, diuretics etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Looking fantastic bro. What approach are you taking for contest prep. Carb dep/loading, diuretics etc.
    Still ironing out the final details. I am not happy with where I am at currently as far as fat so I might have to rethink some things. I will let you know if I decide to tweek anything and what I went with. Thanks for the compliment man

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Yeah! have to agree with Nark and Carlos, the lack of pec size was the first thing that came to light, of course you loose a lot of pec size on the ab pose shot, but have you thought of tackling the problem with dips, I target my lower pecs with dips and i find I get great results.

Other wise you look very good, your neck looks the size of a Boabab tree trunk, Tyson wishes he had your thick neck, good luck for the comp, and give a feed back on the out come.

Godspeed

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Nice job man, some day I want to be that shredded, good luck at the show, kick ass.

Thread Information