Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    What a BITCH. LIAR

Legions 9 is offline New Member
    Hahaha.. As I said before, I do not give 2 flying f**ks what ANYYYY of you think. Frankly, I don't know why you're even posting in my thread if you don't have anything helpful to say. What, are you jealous of a 19" with arms like that? Hahaha.. Imagine what they will look like in 2yrs from now. Oh, and for those people who do not believe me about the Avalanch, I did this at a state fair and it will be posted on their website within 2mths time. I do believe they will have a 20 second video of me doing this along with pictures. I thought that news went national, guess you f**ks don't know how to read.

alphaman is offline Member
    Okay.... So 3 months ago you were benching 185, and now your a "strongman" lifting full-sized trucks at the state fair? UUHHHH HUH. You just keep digging deeper and deeper, don't you?

I have identified one of those problems you have.... You are a pathological liar!

Check this out...

Here's Ken Brown setting the world record truck deadlift @ 1030 lbs! I know he's got a few plates stacked on the bars, but an avalanche weighs 5678 lbs, and a ram only weighs 4934 lbs, so thats like 750 lbs of plates that you could handle on a ram!

http://www.kenbrownusa.com/photos/41.jpg

Damn dude, you're strong! You were only benching 185 three months ago, and now you're giving the strongest man in the world a run for his money! That's so awesome!

You need to go sell your juvenile bull$hit somewhere else jackasssss.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty sure hes from BB.com!! all these kid r claiming +400lbs BP at 16y...
    Last edited by FCECC2; 05-14-2005 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legions 9
    What, are you jealous of a 19" with arms like that?
    No we're actually upset 'cause you wouldn't take your shirt off, 'cause we wanted to see your flabby titais.

Okay, I'll stop for now

I can't post new pics. My nephew broke my camera. Anyways, the arms weren't 19. that was a typo. Sorry about that. They are almost 18".

Jay Cutler helped me design my last plan and I was working about 3 body parts at a time 4 days a week and I was running about 24miles of cardio per week.
    One more.... look @ this $hit! How did we let this BS pass by?

Jay Cutler is his personal diet and training advisor!!!

Yea, Jay Cutler. Care for screen shots of the emails we exchanged? And um, I was benching 185lbs 2yrs ago when I was 17. I'm 19 now. Why are you so obsessed with what I can / can't do? Are you wanting to suck my c0ck or something? I don't swing that way, brother.

I edited out Jay's email because he doesn't want it to be public. Try www.jaycutler.com and email him. I left Ronnie's and Lee's unedited because they don't care. LOL. I have talked to all 3 quite alot through out my training.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out - All Natural - 19y/o-proof.jpg   Check out - All Natural - 19y/o-proof-2.jpg  
    Last edited by Legions 9; 05-14-2005 at 09:31 PM.

Whatever dude. You have made a complete fool out of yourself in this thread. Did you notice how everyone thinks you're an asss? If I were you I wouldn't post anymore.

Did you read post #44? If you did, and didn't realize how much of an ass you are for telling such a ridiculous lie, you're even stupider than I thought. I never met a retard who could spell as well as you can. Congratulations!!

and I will say it once again... I DO NOT GIVE A F**K WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK! none of you are anyone to impress. I have nothing to prove to any of you morons. Especially alphaman who hasn't posted any pics of his fat ass.. or his little 130lb crack smokin' wanna be self. Hahaha.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Sooo... wow, chill out little bro, no need to go off on everyone like this, the whole point of posting pics is to get critiqued and torn down, thats how you get your motivation and training direction. You can't really believe coleman and cutler and who ever else you mentioned actually respond personally to those emails to their sites, I mean cmon they're all just 1 man and that email you posted the pic of just looks like some guy trying to make a buck off of you with his online store

99% of the guys here are extremely knowledgeable and experianced in this sport, many have more years of experiance than you have years on this earth so you need to show some respect for sure. You don't have to try and impress us with impossible lifts, you must see that what you're claiming is just impossible, to lose 50lbs and at the same time put on 200lbs to your bench, it can't be done. When you cut you lose strength, not gain it, especially to that degree and naturally, thats just a fact that can't be disputed no matter how you look at it.

Maybe you should just retract all this and start over with the truth and everyone would be glad to help and give you much more respect

I'm not perfect, but I have posted pics, and I posted the right way. I posted these a couple years ago.

gettin' there?
    Last edited by alphaman; 05-15-2005 at 12:18 AM.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Well after reading this thread I have to say that you are a rude ass hole Legions 9. While you may have beef with alphaman you have no right to talk shit about everyone else on this board b/c you are upset. Take a deep breath and start over. Everyone here is to learn and help each other. I personaly dont care if what you say is true or not, that isnt the problem here it is your negative attitide towards everyone. I am sure if you clamed down more guys would respond and try to give you some valuable advice so if you truly want some help.... fix your attitude and it will come. Later

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    i think this prick shud be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by beyonddriven
    Well after reading this thread I have to say that you are a rude ass hole Legions 9. While you may have beef with alphaman you have no right to talk shit about everyone else on this board b/c you are upset. Take a deep breath and start over. Everyone here is to learn and help each other. I personaly dont care if what you say is true or not, that isnt the problem here it is your negative attitide towards everyone. I am sure if you clamed down more guys would respond and try to give you some valuable advice so if you truly want some help.... fix your attitude and it will come. Later
    He doesn't need our help. He has Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, and either Lee Priest, or Lee Labrada(not sure which, 'cause he's so close to him, he just referred to him as Lee) personally giving him all the advice and guidance he needs.

I'm surprised no mods have chimed in yet, they probably wouldn't be real happy with me, since I haven't been as mature as I could be. People who tell ridiculous tales about themselves really get under my skin, and I enjoy fukking w/ people like that. I mean this guy was caught in a lie, and then he comes up w/ even more outlandish $hit after that! There was this guy at the dealership I used to work at who was the same way(He said he was field promoted by Norman Schwartzcoff in Desert Storm, that heplayed for the Cowboys, and a whole smorgasboard of crazy $hit like that) and me and a couple other salesman used to torment the helll out of him!

neways- please forgive me if I'm stinkin' up the place a little, I just can't help myself!

Alphaman, you have no genetics for this sport and you will never be as big or as strong as I am. The only chance you have is to start right now on a steroid cycle and wait maybe, a year. THEN, and only then, will you be at my level. As for my post, I simply asked for help with what body parts to work out TOGETHER. As in, should I work Biceps with Triceps.. things of that nature. I never asked for any of this high school drama that I'm getting from you f**kers.

I would love to know why any of you give a sh!t if I'm lieing about how much I can bench press or anything? Honestly, do you guys really believe that I would post something like that to impress a bunch of MEN that I've never met? I ain't gay. I have nothing to prove to any of you. If you guys don't believe me, then fine. DON'T BELIEVE ME! It's not a big deal. But there is no need for ANYONE to post stupid b/s like Alphaman. You people need to grow up. "Oh, you can't bench 300lbs, you're a liar". Hahaha. You people don't know sh!t about me so how in the hell could you say that?

You know, I bet you would call me a liar if I told you that I know a 13 y/o that weighs about 100lbs that can bench press 210lbs and has a chizzled 6 pak. 13 years old. How many think I'm lieing about that?

Oh, and whoever said that someone was trying to rip me off, you're wrong. I met Jay Cutler out in Cali when I was visiting a cousin and he gave me his email personally. As for Ronnie's & Lee's, I emailed them through their site and not one of them mentioned anything about selling me anything.

Anyways, is there anyone here able to give me the info I need? I would like to work 3 or 4 body parts per workout. Maybe something like:

Day 1: Back, Biceps, Delts, Abs.
    Day 2: Hams, Abs, Calves
    Day 3: OFF
    Day 4: Triceps, Chest, Traps, Abs.
    Day 5: Quads, Abs, Calves
    Day 6: OFF
    Day 7: Repeat.

That was my original schedule. Only problem is that I feel like I'm over working my Biceps & Triceps. Any back excersize involves Biceps. Any chest exersize involves Triceps. ?? Should I switch the 2? Work Biceps with Chest and Triceps with Back? I also decided to add another day of cardio. So I'll be doing about 16miles a week.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Hahaha.. As I said before, I do not give 2 flying f**ks what ANYYYY of you think. Frankly, I don't know why you're even posting in my thread if you don't have anything helpful to say. What, are you jealous of a 19" with arms like that? Hahaha.. Imagine what they will look like in 2yrs from now. Oh, and for those people who do not believe me about the Avalanch, I did this at a state fair and it will be posted on their website within 2mths time. I do believe they will have a 20 second video of me doing this along with pictures. I thought that news went national, guess you f**ks don't know how to read.
    Trust me...No one cares.

You have serious issues, good luck in you life.
    This place in not for U

THE END

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member

No genetics, huh? You know nothing my friend. The first place you look to see if someone has genetics is bone structure, then insertion points(should be far away from joints) and then fullness of muscle bellies. I will admit, I haven't worked as hard or as consistently as I should, and I haven't come even close to my potential. But genetics I do have, dumbasss.

Large bone structure..... I'm 5'9" by the way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out - All Natural - 19y/o-dsc01593.jpg  
    Last edited by alphaman; 05-15-2005 at 10:11 PM.

I'd say a somewhat full muscle belly, and an insertion point that's quite far away from the joint.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out - All Natural - 19y/o-dsc01577.jpg  

And how would we know what you look like? You didn't post pics that have anything we can base your claims on. I said I wasn't perfect, but at least I have the balls to post pics the right way. Why don't you get outta here? Can't you see that someone like you isn't welcome?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    200 lbs in 3 months...impossible.... even with roids. unless you are already benching 3000 lbs. we canr critque you from just an overcast shadow pic your arms. your arms look 17 1/2 inches in my opinion. you can lift up the back of an avalanche...?? so...
    half the people on this board can.

oh yea you said on the first post you pressed 370 and then on second one you said you pressed 385..why not just say 370 again??? to obvious your full of Sheiit...

good luck..

I advise starting a new handle and try coming back more realistically.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    It really sucks for you that you're going to get banned after only 8 posts. You must have many problems in life. I feel sorry for you bro.
    Have to agree with u on that comment, he s only 18, maybe his natural testosterone has gone weigh to high and is effecting his manerism which is causing him to have juvenil out bursts

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Alphaman, you have no genetics for this sport and you will never be as big or as strong as I am. The only chance you have is to start right now on a steroid cycle and wait maybe, a year. THEN, and only then, will you be at my level. As for my post, I simply asked for help with what body parts to work out TOGETHER. As in, should I work Biceps with Triceps.. things of that nature. I never asked for any of this high school drama that I'm getting from you f**kers.

I would love to know why any of you give a sh!t if I'm lieing about how much I can bench press or anything? Honestly, do you guys really believe that I would post something like that to impress a bunch of MEN that I've never met? I ain't gay. I have nothing to prove to any of you. If you guys don't believe me, then fine. DON'T BELIEVE ME! It's not a big deal. But there is no need for ANYONE to post stupid b/s like Alphaman. You people need to grow up. "Oh, you can't bench 300lbs, you're a liar". Hahaha. You people don't know sh!t about me so how in the hell could you say that?

You know, I bet you would call me a liar if I told you that I know a 13 y/o that weighs about 100lbs that can bench press 210lbs and has a chizzled 6 pak. 13 years old. How many think I'm lieing about that?

Oh, and whoever said that someone was trying to rip me off, you're wrong. I met Jay Cutler out in Cali when I was visiting a cousin and he gave me his email personally. As for Ronnie's & Lee's, I emailed them through their site and not one of them mentioned anything about selling me anything.

Anyways, is there anyone here able to give me the info I need? I would like to work 3 or 4 body parts per workout. Maybe something like:

Day 1: Back, Biceps, Delts, Abs.
    Day 2: Hams, Abs, Calves
    Day 3: OFF
    Day 4: Triceps, Chest, Traps, Abs.
    Day 5: Quads, Abs, Calves
    Day 6: OFF
    Day 7: Repeat.

That was my original schedule. Only problem is that I feel like I'm over working my Biceps & Triceps. Any back excersize involves Biceps. Any chest exersize involves Triceps. ?? Should I switch the 2? Work Biceps with Chest and Triceps with Back? I also decided to add another day of cardio. So I'll be doing about 16miles a week.
    Sung to Tina Turners hit song... " We dont need another hero....."

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    you can lift up the back of an avalanche...?? so...
    half the people on this board can.

Huh? It weighs 5700 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out - All Natural - 19y/o-main_avalanche.jpg  

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    The funniest thing about this thread, is how you state over, and over you don't care what anyone thinks.
    I think thats the reason alot of people work out, and if not it certainly was the reason for you starting this thread...to see what people think !!

Mighty

Safety31 is offline Banned
    this guy is full of crap...got adivce from cutler...bench went up 200 pounds...hahaha

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    this guy is full of crap...got adivce from cutler...bench went up 200 pounds...hahaha
    Well his buddies at his high school bought this story and repeated it so many times, he beleives it too. Yep cut the crap... we can all see a great exaggerator when we see one... usually the exaggerators get furiously mad at you for calling them a liar when they know its a lie. We already got him to back off the 19 inch biceps... which is actually absurd for a 205 lbs guy, he looks more 16.5 to 17 inch like swole cat says.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 05-16-2005 at 02:00 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, Jay Cutler. Care for screen shots of the emails we exchanged? And um, I was benching 185lbs 2yrs ago when I was 17. I'm 19 now. Why are you so obsessed with what I can / can't do? Are you wanting to suck my c0ck or something? I don't swing that way, brother.

I edited out Jay's email because he doesn't want it to be public. Try www.jaycutler.com and email him. I left Ronnie's and Lee's unedited because they don't care. LOL. I have talked to all 3 quite alot through out my training.
    Looks like you got on jaycutler.com SPAM list. I see a reference to go buy something from his online store... they hire people to respond to you, not Jay.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Large bone structure..... I'm 5'9" by the way.
    in all fairness,i dont believe a 9" wrist means too much..i have a 8" wrist and im 6"2" 288lbs...i believe large joints are counter productive.you have to get your muscles that much bigger just to not look blocky..look at flex wheeler..some of the smallest joints on the planet,but in his day one of the best physiques on the stage..i'd prefer smaller joints for the sake of bodybuilding...just my opinion.

lol. wow, i ask for a better work out schedule and i get 13 different posts of nothing but flaming. do any of you guys have anything productive to say? Ntpadude, Jay gave me his email personally. I didn't get it from any site. Anyways, I'm going to request that this Thread be closed & deleted. It's funny how all of you people posting on my site seem to know EVERYTHING but are like, 180lbs - 300lbs and have no muscle mass at all. Alphaman has been the biggest flamer in this thread.. Going on and on about I can't do this, I can't do that and how I'm a liar and how he knows so much about body building. The guy is 190lbs of flab. "oh oh, look at me, I'm going to show you how big my wrist is and that will prove I have genetics! really, i have genetics, they just haven't kicked in yet". Hahaha.. I love how all of you guys know everything but not one of you have posted any helpful information about my schedule.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I thought it would be better to have larger joints they would be able to carry more weight. Also when lifting they would be less prone to injury. Just because the tendons and bone would be thicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    in all fairness,i dont believe a 9" wrist means too much..i have a 8" wrist and im 6"2" 288lbs...i believe large joints are counter productive.you have to get your muscles that much bigger just to not look blocky..look at flex wheeler..some of the smallest joints on the planet,but in his day one of the best physiques on the stage..i'd prefer smaller joints for the sake of bodybuilding...just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I never said that I was planning on competing, or that I am an example of "the ideal" for bodybuiding. I never even said that I was in good shape. The fact of the matter is that I was 175 lbs in high school, surfed every day and was in great shape, then I started selling cars, and ballooned up to 240lbs. Then I started training and studying about bb. I got down to about 185-190, and added a little mass at the same time(the pics), and then blamo! I ruptured a disc(L5 vertabrae) and went right back down hill to where I was(About 245). The date that you see me joining(again) is when I decided to turn it back around. Today I weighed 217 on the scale, and I intend to get all the way back down to bedrock(abs), and then maybe add a little mass. I don't want to get too big, because I'm already stocky, and I don't want to seem too intimidating(not good for the field I am getting into.)

Legions just stated that I have no genetics, and I decided to rebut because he keeps lieing and spouting his mouth off about shit of which he has no knowledge.

As far as genetics go, there are 3 somatypes....(from bb.com)

The Ectomorph:

The extreme ectomorph physique is a fragile and delicate one. The bones are light, joints are small and muscles are slight. The limbs are relatively long in proportion and the shoulders droop. The ectomorph is a linear physique. Straight up and straight down, and may appear longer than he or she really is, due to the length of limbs coupled with lack of muscle mass developed on those limbs. The ectomorph is not naturally powerful and will have to work hard for every ounce of muscle and every bit of strength he or she can gain.

The Endomorph-

The body of the extreme endomorph is round and soft. The physique presents the illusion that much of the mass has been concentrated in the abdominal area. This may or may not be true. The arms and legs of the extreme endomorph are short in length and taper. This may give the appearance of stalkiness. The hands and feet of the endomorph are comparatively small, and the upper arms and thighs are often more developed than the lower parts of the arms or legs. The body has a high waist.

The Mesomorph-

The mesomorph has well-defined muscles and large bones. The torso tapers to a relatively narrow and low waist. The bones and muscles of the head are prominent. Features of the face are clearly defined, such as cheek bones and a square, heavy jaw. The face is long and broad, and is cubicle in shape. Arms and legs are developed and even the digits of the hand are muscled.

Most people are combonations of the somatypes, I am an endo-meso. Most professional bb are endo-mesos. While ectomesos(Flex Wheeler) definitely have the most aesthetic physique, they are uncommon, and still can't get as thick as a true meso (Dorian Yates).

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAO
    Go to the workout forums if you need advice
    which.. IMO... you do

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i made my bench go up 200 in 3 months,.......my squat went up 400as well...........but then i woke up, and it was all a dream

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    lol. wow, i ask for a better work out schedule and i get 13 different posts of nothing but flaming. do any of you guys have anything productive to say? Ntpadude, Jay gave me his email personally. I didn't get it from any site. Anyways, I'm going to request that this Thread be closed & deleted. It's funny how all of you people posting on my site seem to know EVERYTHING but are like, 180lbs - 300lbs and have no muscle mass at all. Alphaman has been the biggest flamer in this thread.. Going on and on about I can't do this, I can't do that and how I'm a liar and how he knows so much about body building. The guy is 190lbs of flab. "oh oh, look at me, I'm going to show you how big my wrist is and that will prove I have genetics! really, i have genetics, they just haven't kicked in yet". Hahaha.. I love how all of you guys know everything but not one of you have posted any helpful information about my schedule.
    You're an idiot. I can't hide behind the fact that you are definately making me stupider by reading your thread. You are complaining about everyone on here flaming you... dude, look at your potty mouth, do you talk to your mother with that mouth? You claim not to give a **** about anyone on this site.... let me ask you this.......... WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??? If you have nothing to prove, go away.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao this guy is a joke

Nobody wants to help you because you're a little asshole. And if you look so great, why the fuk would you post pics of yourself on a bb site w/ your shirt on? You're not fooling anyone! You're like the fat kid who puffs his chest out and bullies little wimps, but doesn't take his shirt of when he goes swimming so nobody will see his fat titties. I can tell you aren't that lean by your pics w/ extremely low visibility. So how are you gonna call me flabby i those pics? I wasn't ripped, but I bet I looked better than you do now, since I had the balls to post my whole body.

I said I wasn't perfect, and I lay it all out on the table like a man. I don't hide behind shadows, shirts and lies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information