Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Go for it, i am starting back up as well after 3 years off and when i get everything inline i am going to post as well. The Fat Then the Fury

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Good luck bro!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    invest in a tredmill.. when you get bored and are finished working out.. take a hope on the muther and do a quick 10-15 min jog. Do that 5 or more times a day in addition to your regular routine.

But like i said.. only when you get bored.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xhippox
    hey whats up everyone? im new here and just getting back into it. im 6'3'' 300lbs. im 24 years old. i hope no one minds me postin this here but i want some motivation by everyone seeing my 2 years of slackin off. not including my time off i have about 6 years experience wight training, and some powerlifting backround. i did one 3 month cycle of enath, and dbol about 2 an a half years ago. lookin to shed pounds then do a mean cycle. lookin forword to showin my progress.
    I see classic sign of high risk of diabetes... you are at increased risk of diabetes by having measurements at the belly button being bigger then the belt line. Forget steroids , they can increase fat on you, also your weight condition might be higher risk of blood pressure issues and cholesterol issues. Get on the tread mills or walk the neighborhood. Walks should last 45 minutes to 1 hour, keep that up 2 to 3 times a week until you get down to size 34 waist, then gradually increase weight training and transition from so much walking. Dont do the crash diet, just manage what you eat and reduce quantities. From this point on, you are forbidden to visit MacDonalds, Wendy's and Burger King.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information