Gillis Khan is offline New Member

Question Help a Fat A$$ look good by summer?

Ok here's the deal, I'm 28 y/o 6'4 260lbs with about 50% bf (well at least thats how I feel) I have been working out about a year now and have come down from 285 and have seen some moderate strength gains, but no where where I would like to be, and as we all know summer is coming!! I have always been overwieght and am just so dam tired of being the guy with his shirt on all the time that I have run out of patience and can't wait anymore, so I have started researching AS.

I am not looking to get huge and never plan to compete but I would like to shed the fat and create a modest "beach worthy" body.

I am able to get some Deca , test and clomid, Im sure the dosages or the specific test I can get (just found source 2 days ago).

I guess what it comes down to is what do you guys think? Ive been reading alot of posts and have learned more than I thought there was to know about AS, I dont feel comfortable setting up my on cycle or stack.

I'm sure some of you will try and talk me out of this but my mind is set, Im getting up there and want to look good while Im still in my 20's. So any positive feedback will be very welcome and greatly appriciated.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i saw a good post by TNT which pretty much answers this question, it went something like this......

test and deca (among others of course) pack on lots of muscle. the problem is that if you are carrying too much bodyfat now all that will happen is you will be a big(muscly) fat guy (thats NOT a flame bro!)

you would by far be better off to save your money and do more cardio, clean up your diet and keep training - you will be shocked at the amount you gain (or lose!) if you do just this!

there are things you can use to help with the fat loss, like clen and ECA stacks etc, and im sure you can search and find enough info on both to last you a lifetime!

if you lost a large wack of your bf you would realise that you actually look bigger, because the muscle base is better defined. have a rethink - if you still want to do AS then of course you will go ahead and do them regardless of what i say, but plan out your goals more clearly!

just my 0.2

Thanks Kaz. Im gonna go check for that post now.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't need steroids at this point, work on cardio for a while and very clean diet, then maybe get eca/clen for the finaly amounts.

Good Luck, and welcome to the board.

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    iron horse has got the right idea..

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    gotta agree with these guys bro. With cardio, a clean diet, and possibly a clen /eca stack, you will see results. Good luck bro

Kromo50 is offline Junior Member
    k

RATM is offline Senior Member
    i agree with kaz, gear is not the way to go for you right now, i would say avoid it all until you have 4 or 5 months of solid dieting and cardio under your belt. then come back in here and worry about it then. good luck and keep us posted of the progress

Thanks for the info guys

I appreciate all the help, Ill just start busting my ass harder the old fashion way.

Van Damme is offline New Member
    Cardio work and sprint work. You don't need drugs to lose fat if you have a disciplined diet and you do cardio and sprints regularly. by sprints I mean short ones...100's and 50's. try to do a light jog while you are not sprinting so you can do intervals. It is hard as hell, but just do a little more each day.

Thread Information