ultimo is offline Associate Member

Here Goes Nothing

Ok bros here is the deal.

i am cutting now, i know i have a long way to go but i have 4 months. my diet is great, im doing cardio 5 mornings a week (mon - fri)...basically i know what i have to do.

i was wondering if you could give me an idea of my BF%, i know it may not be pretty but help a brother out haha.

I dont think i am that bad off to be honest but i know i do have a summers worth of work ahead of myself.

in 4 months time do you think i will be in decent shape as long as i stick to my program? what kind of BF% do you think i should be aiming for.

I am around 6 feet and currently weigh 218, these pics were takin 2 and a half weeks ago.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here Goes Nothing-frontdoublebicep.jpg   Here Goes Nothing-letspread.jpg   Here Goes Nothing-rightside-chest.jpg   Here Goes Nothing-leftsidechest.jpeg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would say your BF% is 18% or more??

in 4 months you should be able to drop on the average 2 lbs of fat per week. Hence the word "average" By the end of 4 months if you stick to a diet religiously and get you arse in gear you will be veru ripped looking at below 200lbs that would an average fat loss of 32 lbs in 4 months

I think it is a bit drastic in fat loss, but you have to figure you are going to be training and gaining a little bit of muscle in the same time. More muscle density = more fat loss capabilities = a bigger and leaner you!

you have a good base to begin with, good luck and go get em!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

oh dont worry, my arse is in gear lol

bump, pleas bros i need some advice

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I would say you are about 19-21% ...However, you have a good base...If you stick to it....(it's not hard to work out..its hard to eat right) if you eat right and do your cardio...you will be there in no time.....And no you aren't that bad at all...

Your legs look thick.

you can tell you used to be a lot heavier, that is good progress, keep workin hard man you'll get what you want. it just takes time.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Congrats on making the decision to change yourself. YOu will get there bro!! Just keep bustin ur ass and make sure you do things the right way!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    You might want to look into some cream for the stretched skin on your stomach. My girlfriend had to use some kind of cream after my son was born and it helped tighten her up. The skin problem is only going to get worse the more weight you lose. If you start now you will be much happier with the appearance of your stomach in 4 months.

The skin problem depends alot on age (skin elasticity worsens with age) also and how fast you drop the fat. If you drop it at an acceptable pace, you shouldn't have horrible loose skin problems. The cream is a good idea though, it certainly will act as an aid to keep that area more taught as your journey continues.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I would say your BF% is 18% or more??

in 4 months you should be able to drop on the average 2 lbs of fat per week. Hence the word "average" By the end of 4 months if you stick to a diet religiously and get you arse in gear you will be veru ripped looking at below 200lbs that would an average fat loss of 32 lbs in 4 months

I think it is a bit drastic in fat loss, but you have to figure you are going to be training and gaining a little bit of muscle in the same time. More muscle density = more fat loss capabilities = a bigger and leaner you!

you have a good base to begin with, good luck and go get em!!

was thinking same thing

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cry0smate
    The skin problem depends alot on age (skin elasticity worsens with age) also and how fast you drop the fat. If you drop it at an acceptable pace, you shouldn't have horrible loose skin problems. The cream is a good idea though, it certainly will act as an aid to keep that area more taught as your journey continues.

I agree, with that from experience.
    I lost it slow...so should U, but your
    looking for this summer, so hard work
    is ahead.
    BTW..so U know..I was ~30% BF 2 years ago Ultimo...
    I posted mine last week, as an added drive.
    Luckily had no problem with extra skin, I thought
    I would but didnt, pace yourself... good luck

And I agree, theres a good base there...
    stop the sodas!!
    I was drinking a 6pk of coke/day MINIMUM..
    My gut was close to yours...Im being honest

Good Luck

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    nice job man, calves look good, good luck over the summer.

ok thanks bros

good advice, its all about being consistent!! i lost over 60lbs a while back and ive just been trying to get bigger and lean down slowly, but this winter i kinda just lost my way and ate a lot while at school...you all know how that it probly

where do i get this cream? and can you give me a brand name or a way to purchase it of some sort??

again, thanks for the advice, i think in 4 months i will be in a good way as long as i stay on track which i know i will. i will post pictures at the end of august and show ya how it all turned out.

ya im a big fan of legs and calves

Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    where do i get this cream? and can you give me a brand name or a way to purchase it of some sort??
    Go to your doctor and he will either prescribe the cream or refer you to a dermatologist. You might even be able to call him over the phone and get some information. All I know is they give it to pregnant women after their pregnancy and it contains vitamin E, I think.

ok thanks bro

any of you other guys have any comments dont be afraid to let er rip

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering what bulking cycle you used prior...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You should stimulate your metabolism with a small meal every hour and a half with protien shakes in between to keep your protien intake up. Got one of my boys doing this and he lost 35lbs. in three months and his body is raging. His metabolism is so fast now hes still losing weight and now is eating a high calorie bulk diet. Good luck and cogrades. on posting your pic cant wait to see progress!!!

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Go to your doctor and he will either prescribe the cream or refer you to a dermatologist. You might even be able to call him over the phone and get some information. All I know is they give it to pregnant women after their pregnancy and it contains vitamin E, I think.
    Coco Butter would be good....
    But the best is still "Mederma"..... its even recomended by plastic surgents

alright i will look into that for myself
    is it a prescription or can i get it over the counter? any ideas?

my bulking cycle was test and deca

alright i will look into that for myself
    is it a prescription or can i get it over the counter? any ideas?

my bulking cycle was test and deca
    It's Vitamin E And Cocoa Butter based. You can get something over the counter that will be effective, but ask your doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cry0smate
    It's Vitamin E And Cocoa Butter based. You can get something over the counter that will be effective, but ask your doctor.
    This also works for stretch marks, right? Now that I think about it I should pick some up for my biceps...

ok
    from the pictures do you really think that it is necessary?

and by over the counter do you mean i should go and ask the pharmacist?

thanks

so what exactly will mederma do for my stomach? i mean i do not have stretch marks...i just have fat centered around my belly button, or is this something im just not seeing?

and i found out you can buy it on the counter at any pharmacy

www.mederma.com
    haha

Just lose the weight slowly to make sure your skin can adjust fast enough to the change. That is what causes the biggest problem.

Script Factory -- Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter are EXCELLENT for stretch marks. Best skin tighteners that I can think of are:

1.) Prep H = some say it's only effective at removing water, but it really does help shink the dermal layer
    2.) Lemon Water
    3.) Collagen Enhancer Supps (like your age defying skin treatments)

ok sounds good. and i can get this stuff just at any normal drug store such as walmart or walgreens etc.?

ok sounds good. and i can get this stuff just at any normal drug store such as walmart or walgreens etc.?
    I'm sure there are some stronger prescrip stuff, but for OTC, the above will be beneficial while you cut.

ok ill check that out today im heading to the mall, thanks for the heads up and all the encouragement, just came back from a KILLER back workout!!

bump for any more comments if anyone feels so inclined

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, you look to be about 20% bf now, but you have a solid foundation and will be looking great in 4 months.

Stick with your routine bro.

Good luck.

Thread Information