mfenske is offline Member

Finally posted some pics

I am finally posting some pics. I want to enter a natural show this October. I am currently at about 231-233 pounds at 6'5" tall. Not sure about bodyfat, I'd guess 17%. Seeing the pictures really makes me regret our belated Cinco De May feast on Friday and All you can eat Sushi on Saturday. Finally, I know I have tons of improvements to make, but considering a few years back I was about 287 @ 35% or so. Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally posted some pics-mark-front-double-biceps.jpg   Finally posted some pics-mark-front-flexed-2.jpg   Finally posted some pics-mark-front-flexed.jpg   Finally posted some pics-mark-most-muscular-1.jpg   Finally posted some pics-mark-most-muscular-2.jpg  

Couple More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally posted some pics-mark-rear-double-biceps.jpg   Finally posted some pics-mark-rear-lat-spread.jpg  

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Doing well mate. Like the dog!!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    doing really good, ure legs and back are looking good

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    looking good.

keep up hard work

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    good job on losing the weight... i didnt know they had natural shows.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    good job on losing the weight... i didnt know they had natural shows.
    Apparently they do. I figured that was a way to enter the competition arena on a fairly level playing field. That said, I still expect to get my butt kicked royally by guys 6-8" shorter than me. Plus, with the exception of Synthroid (due to removed thyroid from Thyroid Cancer) and creatine I'm totally natural. Personally, I would rather lose to ten people than beat no one. Mark

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    those natural shows i will tell ya some of them arnt natural....all u have to do is cycle right and be a good liar for that polygraph test

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I would enter a natural show, but unfortunately the viens in my arms and head would be a dead giveaway... good luck bro... you're lookin good!

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Lookin' good bro.

Good luck.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    you have tons of potential being 6'5. dude youll be a monster

11/11/05 Update

Here are a few pics from Veteran's Day '05. This was Friday night right before my wife and I left for our cruise. Admittedly I had cheated on Mexican and a couple of Margaritas before the pics were taken. Lastly I assume the vein in my left quad has something to do with the camera as it doesn't look like that normally. Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally posted some pics-most-muscular.jpg   Finally posted some pics-side-chest.jpg   Finally posted some pics-rear-lat-spread.jpg   Finally posted some pics-front-double-biceps.jpg   Finally posted some pics-quad.jpg  

Last edited by mfenske; 11-29-2005 at 08:39 AM.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Here are a few pics from Veteran's Day '05. This was Friday night right before my wife and I left for our cruise. Admittedly I had cheated on Mexican and a couple of Margaritas before the pics were taken. Lastly I assume the vein in my left quad has something to do with the caormera as it doesn't look like that normally. Mark
    FANTASTIC transformation from the last pics! You're on the right track brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    FANTASTIC transformation from the last pics! You're on the right track brotha!
    After a seven day cruise you wouldn't wanna see the pics. That's why I posted the before ones. J/K! Thanks for the kind words. Mark

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    you are totally making good progress keep it up, btw nice vein

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ggod job on the wieght loss.
    i'm sorry to be the one to break this to you but, those natty shows are NOT natural. people just make sure they are clean before they enter. you WILL get you ass handed to you unless you put on some serious mass and shed some serious BF. again, sorry to rain on your parade but i'm just being straight with ya. you are progressing though, keep it up, train hard, and think about a show once you progress further in the sport. good luck

test

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW, your quad and that vien is pretty sweet!

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya i had to look twice to make sure that was actually a vein.. i thought my comp screen was messing up. Made some really good improvements tho

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    BTW, your quad and that vien is pretty sweet!
    I'm convinced that's something that the digital camera added. It's not there normally. Also, don't worry about the constructive criticism. I realize full well that I have a bunch of mass to add and fat to burn. Plus, I've sort of put the BB show on the back burner for now as I am enjoying the fruits of getting/being leaner. Mark

Ha ha, that vein looked pretty f*cking freaky bro. As for everything else, testosterona is right, just keep working out and you'll be fine. Those competitors are not natural though. AT least half of them are jacked up with juice.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Good improvements indeed.

Still, not a flame but, imo you're a long way off from competition...even a natural one. If you don't mind..post up threads in the diet and workout forums..as i'm sure I and other members would be curious about your diet/training.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector injector
    Those competitors are not natural though. AT least half of them are jacked up with juice.
    Half doesn't equal all.

Mark... when you've got it in your mind that you're ready to compete...don't let the thought what anybody uses deter you.

I've competed against gear users naturally, and kicked their asses.

Take it from me... bodybuilding isn't about gear.

It's mostly up here *points to head*

Mental weakness/strength...that's the determining/limiting factor.

Good luck

~Corey

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    I am not trying to be rude, but I have an honest to god question. If your going to compete in a natural competition, than anyone that has never lifeted a weight could compete. I dont see alot of transformation, maybe hit the weights for a year or two than consider showing off for a natural competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Still, not a flame but, imo you're a long way off from competition...even a natural one. If you don't mind..post up threads in the diet and workout forums..as i'm sure I and other members would be curious about your diet/training.

Here's the thread I created to my diet. http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=208200 The formatting got a little messed up transfering the file from Excel. This is (for the vast majority of time) what my diet looks like. I am currently training 3x a week (down from four). Sunday is back day- I seperate it in to two seperate routines widening days (pull ups, etc.) and thickening (deadlifts, rows, etc.) and then do forearms. Tuesday is chest shoulders (mostly incline presses, dips, flyes) and Millitary press, lat and front raises. I finish with shrugs. Friday is leg/arm day. Squats, leg curls, seated calf raises, EZ Bar Tricep extensions, and barbell curls. I vary the rep ranges from week to week, but prefer to train in the 6-12 rep range. Mark

Keep working at it. Vein looks sick as hell.

Thread Information