sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member

I'm 18 and all natural critique me PLZ!!

xxxxxxxxx

I'm six foot and 140 lbs. I use to be a marathon runner and have been working out for about 5 years (but it was working out at my high school for soccer) So it really doesn't count! I started working out pretty seriously about a week ago and have gained 5lbs. since then! I think it's mostly from me stopping running and my diet is able to be used for lifting instead of cardio!

I would appreciate it if you would help me on the areas I need to work out and give me some good lifts for those areas. I haven't got pics of my legs on here yet but am planning on putting them on!

I know my arms definetly need it, also my legs, but other than that I would appreciate all the help I can get!

Oh yeah remember I'm only 140 so excuse the size a little. Be as critical as you want because I need all the advice I can get so Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm 18 and all natural critique me PLZ!!-chest.jpg   I'm 18 and all natural critique me PLZ!!-back.jpg   I'm 18 and all natural critique me PLZ!!-normal.jpg   I'm 18 and all natural critique me PLZ!!-arms.jpg  

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Food lots of it, tons of protein you're about 140 right? you should prbably aim for about 200 plus grams of protein a day, you look good though like you said you have your work cut out for you, do you take any supplements? I'm going all natural as well so I am always intersted in what other naturals are doing. Hope everything goes well for you.

Yeah right now my diet is 3000 calories a day and 180 grams of protein but I do need to get my protein intake up! I am about to begin taking Nitro-Tech, Phosphagin 2, Beta Gen, Cyto Vol, HMB, and T3. I have never used any of these before though. To throw somethings out there for you though, While I was in high school I was some unbelievable gains on P-6 and 4-AD I took them with creatine. I never was to impressive results on just creatine though. On the p-6 and 4-Ad I had hit a plateau, but when I started them I jumped 30lbs. on bench, 50 on squat, and 20 on power clean all in 4 weeks! I think it was the 4-AD mostly though because just recently it was taken off the market. How about you what supplements have you seen good results with?

I pound down my protein, lots of chicken and brown rice. I also take protein shakes glutamine and creatine, my multiv vit and did some natural test enhancers like trib, and longjack stacked together, I also used some Humagro for about 4 months, got some noticable gains there, me and my buddy that are going natural have had some pretty good results with the ASN products, also I take flaxseed oil for the omega-3 fats, these supps have done pretty good for me, I am looking into possibly doing some superdrol or methyl 1-p this coming fall but as for now thats what I do and of course hardcore lifting

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    if you can add weight you will look awesome being you are so lean. Everything can grow on you obviously. Hit it hard for three or four months then take some more pics and post them.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    With lots of food and some dedacated training you could get to 160-170 in maybe 4-8 months. Remember protein is you FRIEND.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Don't take t3.... You're trying to build muscle, not lose it.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    you need more food, lift heavy if your looking for size, you have a nice stomach

stop cardio, eat a ton, and just hit the weights hard. in all reality you have a great base, a little thin, but extremely cut up. so if you ate a lot but in the right fashion, ie-healthy! you will will gain the weight you want. also, your only 18, you have no idea what your body will do over the next 5 years. your metabolism might be extremelly high now but might slow down a but and enable the addition to weight more easily. good luck brotha.

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, you've got a good foundation.

Good comments above:

I agree with Slizzut; do not take T3!

I agree with Plastic Future; cut WAY back on the cardio.

And I agree with blue; consume a lot of protien.

Eat big, lift, and give it time bro!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome vascularity, hopefully u can keep it when u put on some extra size....

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    damm bro you look amazing!

keep up good work.

id say hit up your lats more & biceps more too.

goodluck!

Does T3 take away from muscle development?

Oh and I want to but on mass, so do any of you know any supplements that might help slow my metabolism or just help me bulk? I went out and bought some phosphagin-2, DHEA, P-6, L-caritine, and whey protein 1850 today. So maybe that will help some!

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    squat, clean, deadlift, pie.

Looking good.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmatro11
    Does T3 take away from muscle development?
    For the most part yes.... click on the underlined T3 and it should take you to its profile...

DO NOT take t3 while you are bulking...

Good luck

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    you have lots of potential. not sure your exact goals, but you being 6 ft. 140 i'm guessing you want to add more size. your metalbolism is prob. very fast looking at your age and stats. seriously eat a TON, you'll add a lot size and strength really fast, don't be too picky about what you eat either, pump tons of protein and calories into you, get lots of sleep and you'll grow like a mofo.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aminophiliac
    squat, clean, deadlift, pie.

dieselrip is offline Banned
    you actualy look good..got the cuts now just add some bulk...are you left handed..just asking because your left shoulder is bigger than your right. you have a lean build like me and im guessing you can eat everything under the sun and still not gain a pound. if your planning on staying natural eat alot of protien and get a mrp (meal replacement). keep hitting the weights till your about 21 to do a cycle (if you want to go that route) you will have a awsome build when that time comes. surfing takes alot of calories outta you..good cardio tho...my 2cc's

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on bro, you look good. Just need to add some size. You are exactly the size and shape I was at 17 -18 yrs. Food, food, and more food. I know it's hard as hell for you to gain weight...been there.

Derfinitely stay away from the T3. If you want to add anything to your sup list, I would go with some BCAA's

Excuse my ignorance but what is BCAA's?

alphaman is offline Member
    Excuse my ignorance but what is BCAA's?
    branch chain amino acids

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    wow your fuken ripped but you do lack size! wich you can gain take some deca and test cyp they will get you the size you need without taking too much away from your ripped figure but your gonna have to eat alot more which i dont think you will have a problem with but keep lifting !! ROID ON!

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    he is 18 and he is natural..why would he roid now?

Quote Originally Posted by O.T
    he is 18 and he is natural..why would he roid now?

Good call, no need for that, challenge yourself and see how big you can get naturally.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'm 18 also- although i'm not natural nice 2 see another youngin on here keep it up bro

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Yeah right now my diet is 3000 calories a day and 180 grams of protein but I do need to get my protein intake up! I am about to begin taking Nitro-Tech, Phosphagin 2, Beta Gen, Cyto Vol, HMB, and T3. I have never used any of these before though. To throw somethings out there for you though, While I was in high school I was some unbelievable gains on P-6 and 4-AD I took them with creatine. I never was to impressive results on just creatine though. On the p-6 and 4-Ad I had hit a plateau, but when I started them I jumped 30lbs. on bench, 50 on squat, and 20 on power clean all in 4 weeks! I think it was the 4-AD mostly though because just recently it was taken off the market. How about you what supplements have you seen good results with?
    If i was in your shoes, this is what i would do. First, Getting in enough protein is not somthing that you know that you need to do, get that shit in today. Start today. If i was you, i would eat 280 grams of protein a day. Always be taking in 2 grams for every pound. So in like a month, when you gain 10 pounds (i bet you could do it), and you are 150, take in 300 grams of protein and always be adjusting your protein intake accordingly so you have 2 grams/pound.

Squat, deadlift, benchpress, b.b. row, mil press should be staples of your workouts.

if you want, let me know and i can let you know what my old routine is if you are having a hard time finding one, i am on dc now, but my old little routine worked wonders for me and a couple of my friends

Peja1985 is offline New Member
    man i can so relate to this guy about a year ago i was about 145, however 6-2, year later im 175! jsut eat a lot don't look what you eat i had a almost same body as you did played soccer stop running and start lifting 5times per week, and eat a lot! and don't go on roids!! screw that, see how far you get naturaly!

Thread Information