dukierd is offline New Member

Please critique. Natural

I'm 33 years old, 5'11" 205 lbs. I've been working out on and off since 16 years old but really got into it at 24 years old. Going to start my first cycle soon. Was thinking of :

Week 1-12 Test-E 500mgs/week
    Week 1-8 DECA
    Week 14-16 Clomid PCT

Looking to put on 10 to 20 lbs of muscle. I also take Glutamine and BCAA. Used to take creatine but seem to get pains when i take the powder. The pains are in the lower chest. So I dont take the creatine anymore. PLease critique the pics I put up. Some advice would be nice. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please critique. Natural-liz-056_edited.jpg   Please critique. Natural-liz-048_edited.jpg   Please critique. Natural-liz-047_edited.jpg   Please critique. Natural-liz-052_edited.jpg  

well you dont look too bad, i really acknowledge and commend the fact that you have the courage to post pics and only have submitted three posts yourself. At 5'11'' i think you have a pretty good base. What i suggest to you, and you can take it as you may, maybe think about cutting up during the summer months and once winter rolls around you can decide to use the anabolics based on your performance through the summer. this way you can have the time to establish great workout, diet, cardio, and the other things you do in your life and create good time management and dedication. You have to remember, AAS can never be thought of as an easy way out to bulk and lose body fat in the same time. you have to go into it with the perfect time management of your fitness and diet capabilities and while your on them you have to be even more intense. SO please, in my opinion, try cutting during the summer and establishing excellent techniques in your fitness life and go into AAS with the right mindset. But dont forget, you still look good right now, i just said maybe cut because i personally would go into cycles with low body fat and planned out and performed time management. good luck to you bro....o and hit them delts and lower back hard, your traps are overwhelming them with monstrous size....

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Looks good so far man, definately hit those shoulders hard, and the arms, but you do have a good start.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Could you post your diet (eating habits) & workouts?

You probably need a clean bulking diet more than anything right now. Steroid won't help anything if your diet is not in check. I think you should have gotten way more out of that 9 years of constant working out.

I'm speculating here tho. Would you mind posting your stats when you were 24??? So we can gauge your progress a bit???

dukierd is offline New Member
    When I was 24, I weighed 165 lbs. I haven't constantly worked out. Usually worked out for the winter and off for a few months. I don't really diet just try to watch what I eat. But I eat some shit every now and then. Usually do one bodypart/day, two days off. I'm a shift worker so hard to get them in but I do.
    I think I could have perhaps put on more mass for sure. At least I feel like I can. I don't lift as heavy as I used to. Don't really bench anymore. Use a lot of dumbbells. Usually incline dumbells. I lift in my basement so equipment limited.
    Last edited by dukierd; 05-13-2005 at 02:12 AM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukierd
    When I was 24, I weighed 165 lbs. I haven't constantly worked out. Usually worked out for the winter and off for a few months. I don't really diet just try to watch what I eat. But I eat some shit every now and then. Usually do one bodypart/day, two days off. I'm a shift worker so hard to get them in but I do.
    I think I could have perhaps put on more mass for sure. At least I feel like I can. I don't lift as heavy as I used to. Don't really bench anymore. Use a lot of dumbbells. Usually incline dumbells. I lift in my basement so equipment limited.
    You see, you need to have a fixed routine and a fixed diet. This is the base of your shape. Steroids will help in nothing if you don't have these two first. You will see the gains and then they will disappear. If I could separate bodybuilding in percentages it would look something like that:

Diet - 55%
    Workouts - 30%
    Sleep - 10%
    Steroids - 5%

diet is around 70% then followed by 15% working out and then 10% sleep and then 5% steroids . but again, this is my own opinion.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm...personally I think steroids are more than 5%...

But it's true that steroids won't help much if those other things aren't in at least decent shape.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Hmmm...personally I think steroids are more than 5%...

But it's true that steroids won't help much if those other things aren't in at least decent shape.

It's all relative IMO.

If you assume that good diet/workout routine/sleep regiment are constants....Then Gear would be the 100% deciding factor in transformation. Since, 99.9% of the time, they are not right and need adjustments, it brings the importance of gear down exponentially.

The saying is " Eat Train Sleep Grow"

AAS is simply a suppliment to this, too many people use it as a substitute.

Looking good, keep up the hard work and good luck.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I would work on cutting before undergoing a cycle.
    Props for putting up pics tho.

Thread Information