skinybuilder is offline New Member

steriods for a new`1

i worked out for four months and then stopped and now i been working for 3 months my bicep is 12 inch my stomach is huge waist 34 and my chest is flat 36. i wanna do a cycle i m soo embaress of my body i see guys going to gym skinnier then me and end up the next arnold within monthsssss. i wanna go to the beach and take my shirt off tell me what cycle should i do as well as the diet intake. i heard if u do one good cycle u gain 25lbs within 6 months and i will be pretty much satisfied with that

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go hit up the diet forum. Your diet is whats holding you back form changing your composition
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Getting There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    go hit up the diet forum. Your diet is whats holding you back form changing your composition
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old are you?

alphaman is offline Member
    A cycle is the last thing you need to do at this point. You need to read the cutting sticky in the diet forum, and train your asss off. A cycle won't turn you from flab to fab, but don't feel bad, because I thought this once too. I joined here (three years ago under a different user name) and posted a thread just like you and the guys here told me what's up! Diet and train to change your body composition, train some more, and in four years of solid training and diet, do a cycle if you still want to.
    Last edited by alphaman; 05-16-2005 at 12:06 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no one respects the guys who one day blows himself up like a doll, but sweat some blood, work your azz off and train hard and everybody will notice you. Including yourself!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinybuilder
    i worked out for four months and then stopped and now i been working for 3 months my bicep is 12 inch my stomach is huge waist 34 and my chest is flat 36. i wanna do a cycle i m soo embaress of my body i see guys going to gym skinnier then me and end up the next arnold within monthsssss. i wanna go to the beach and take my shirt off tell me what cycle should i do as well as the diet intake. i heard if u do one good cycle u gain 25lbs within 6 months and i will be pretty much satisfied with that
    No you CAN gain 25 lbs "IF" you have a good base, already established muscle that has been trained for years. Steroids have also been known to net newbies with underdeveloped muscles no more then 5 pound gain and then result in a 20 pound plunge in post cycle. Remember steroids are going to rapidly ROB you of all your gains and then some if you are not training correctly and all you get is an artificial water bloating. You have to earn in your gains in order to keep them but eventually everyone looses every pound gained from steroids in about 4 months after last injection without doing things right. Hearing your inexperience, 36 inch chest, 12 inch biceps... you do NOT have what you need to gain more then 5 lbs from a steroid cycle and you are certain to loose loose loose when you go off cycle. Either that you you just have to go on an endless cycle starting now and plan to stay on continously for years. This would be the only way you could make a decent upward development with so little natural experience.

You need to figure out how to turn those 12 inch biceps into 14 inch biceps "naturally" and then maybe come back and talk to us, you might have enough experience by then. Its also like this... a cycle tends to increase a muscularity by about 10%. If you were 200 lbs, a 20 pound gain sounds nice but this fits this 10% gain. If you are 135 lbs then your max limit is going to 13 lbs... also remember 5 to 8 lbs of the gain is water weight and instantly lost about 1 month after last injection. As you see a big guy doing steroids gets real gains... a small guy doesnt get squat!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    No you CAN gain 25 lbs "IF" you have a good base, already established muscle that has been trained for years. Steroids have also been known to net newbies with underdeveloped muscles no more then 5 pound gain and then result in a 20 pound plunge in post cycle. Remember steroids are going to rapidly ROB you of all your gains and then some if you are not training correctly and all you get is an artificial water bloating. You have to earn in your gains in order to keep them but eventually everyone looses every pound gained from steroids in about 4 months after last injection without doing things right. Hearing your inexperience, 36 inch chest, 12 inch biceps... you do NOT have what you need to gain more then 5 lbs from a steroid cycle and you are certain to loose loose loose when you go off cycle. Either that you you just have to go on an endless cycle starting now and plan to stay on continously for years. This would be the only way you could make a decent upward development with so little natural experience.

You need to figure out how to turn those 12 inch biceps into 14 inch biceps "naturally" and then maybe come back and talk to us, you might have enough experience by then. Its also like this... a cycle tends to increase a muscularity by about 10%. If you were 200 lbs, a 20 pound gain sounds nice but this fits this 10% gain. If you are 135 lbs then your max limit is going to 13 lbs... also remember 5 to 8 lbs of the gain is water weight and instantly lost about 1 month after last injection. As you see a big guy doing steroids gets real gains... a small guy doesnt get squat!

Good post, but I'd say think about a cycle when the bi's are at least 16 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Good post, but I'd say think about a cycle when the bi's are at least 16 1/2.
    Good opinion but I still think since 1/2 inch a year is a good "average" rate of development for bicep/tricep, we already got him tied up with natural training for the next 4 years to bring him up to snuff. Although I always thought I was a hard gainer in my biceps/tricep area but I am happy to say I gained 1/3 inch just in the last 2.5 weeks - I am on a 500 mg deca /600 mg test e week cycle and I think I just really have my whole program finally on the right track (diet, training, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Good opinion but I still think since 1/2 inch a year is a good "average" rate of development for bicep/tricep, we already got him tied up with natural training for the next 4 years to bring him up to snuff. Although I always thought I was a hard gainer in my biceps/tricep area but I am happy to say I gained 1/3 inch just in the last 2.5 weeks - I am on a 500 mg deca/600 mg test e week cycle and I think I just really have my whole program finally on the right track (diet, training, etc).
    Way to discourage him from juicing right now!

One shouldn't cycle until they have reached full genetic potential, surely he can get his arms to 161/2" being somewhat of an endo.
    Last edited by alphaman; 05-16-2005 at 12:54 AM.

skinybuilder is offline New Member
    thanx for the advices but its not in every 1 hands to work out for 4 years the country im in i cant afford a gym for a month but i saved up money n go and i rather get big in 6 months then 6 years plz try to understand

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    thanx for the advices but its not in every 1 hands to work out for 4 years the country im in i cant afford a gym for a month but i saved up money n go and i rather get big in 6 months then 6 years plz try to understand

Bro, no Steroid in the world will get you big without BUSTING YOUR ASS in the gym...It is NOT a miracle drug. You will NOT get HUGE in a matter of months!! And do you know that DIET is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN GETTING BIGGER? NO DIET=NO RESULTS (including taking steriods )

There is NO easy way out. I promise you that.. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the GOD's honest truth!

Its not possible... the reality is... first time cycle can gain 20 lbs but its artificual... the bloating is worst the first time... when you exit the first cycle the water bloat leaves and then second cycles... you dont bloat as much so you gain 20 pounds on first cycle... loose 12, next cycle is not so impressive... lucky if you ever get more then 10 lbs gained each each cycle. These are best case scenareos. The most likely and most common scenario is you only gain 10 lbs on first cycle... loose 10 in PCT.. try again and only gain 5 to 8 lbs...

Its not possible to get 6 years of results in 6 months. Its more likely to get 10 months of progress in 6 months because generally when starting from scratch the first time, you get steroid "like" growth and development without needing steroids anyways, so the steroids in the first 6 months do NOTHING that couldnt have been done naturally anyways.

BTW there are many exercise techniques that do NOT require weights or a gym in order to get nice muscle development. Pull ups on monkey bar, push ups, sit ups, standard PE at school stuff can do a lot to develop muscles, no money needed for gym memberships, it can be done. Some guys at prison get huge builds and dont have access to weights or protein... they just do push ups, sit ups, pull ups frequently and get hugely muscular doing so.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    First of all, you have to be honest with your self, do you think you are genetically gifted enough for the sport,{ what i mean is that going on a course may not be the desired result that you wish for, depending on how good your genetics are determs the end result after your course, Cycles react differently with each individual depending on how good there genetics are}.
    and juicing it up is no quick fix for such a biggener like your self, give it time mate b4 jumping into the big pool of anabolics, honestly there are loads of excellent products out there you can use, first wait till you are more experienced in the sport, who knows you may get sick of it after a month.

Godspeed

thickmass is offline Member
    Guys you're being conned. He's just a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    How could you tell?

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    What the hell is a Troll { do you mean a time waster? } The pic on his avatar looks a bit warped,i have to admit. Is this guy jerking us arround?

thickmass is offline Member
    I can tell because if you search his posts he created 2 threads where he uses all the cliches about wanting to be huge NOW and not in 2 years, and he has pushed ALL the right buttons.

It's a scam. A waste of time.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    i rather get big in 6 months then 6 years plz try to understand
    What YOU need to understand is that THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

You're understanding of lifting/gear/etc. is seriously flawed.

Very, very flawed.

As I said in your thread in the steroid forum, you need the HOUSE before you can try to paint it!!!

You're going to be very disappointed.

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What YOU need to understand is that THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

You're understanding of lifting/gear/etc. is seriously flawed.

Very, very flawed.

As I said in your thread in the steroid forum, you need the HOUSE before you can try to paint it!!!

You're going to be very disappointed.

~SC~

SC is soooooooo right

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    no one respects the guys who one day blows himself up like a doll, but sweat some blood, work your azz off and train hard and everybody will notice you. Including yourself!!
    Well put!!Also, start eating like you have a tape worm. Many small calorie and protien packed meals a day, atleast 6. Three high cal. protien shakes through out the day with a strick workout routine and you grow and keep growing. This also will be so much more gratifing to yourself because you earned it, save the roids for after you pack on 20 nat. pounds and are stuck!!! NY
    Last edited by BG; 05-24-2005 at 12:00 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    the country im in i cant afford a gym for a month but i saved up money n go
    Excuses don't get you big.

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    JuststartingNY; over 400 posts in under 2 months!!!
    You postwhore!!! (hahaha-just joking!)

Thread Information