Thread: beginning juice

mattyguns1 is offline New Member

beginning juice

hey im 17y/o and i recently started working out about 3-4 months ago. i began with protein n creatine and saw posetive gains. bigger bi's, back, chest, traps, legs. but to me, even bigger is better. i want to get bigger, faster. especially for my vacation in august. im 5'7 and 165 lbs. kinda chubby in the stomach region. most people disagree but i know its there. i want to get cut up but at the same time make my muscles even bigger. i hav decided to take steroids but i need to know a little more about them before i start. i want to kno which are the best steroids for getting cut and bigger at the same time. i will only do orals though. i cant stick myself with a needle. also i need help with dieting info an how i can become more cut. i no where to get the juice from but where can i buy pct medecine from w/o using the internet because i do not hav my own credit card and my mom would b a little curious to no y im using clomid or nolvadex . all info is greatly appreciated. i just wanna do this the safest way possible. thanks

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    if you wanna do it the safest way i suggest you don't do any steroids . you just started the gym 3-4 months ago? not enough time you can still get big going natural. you still have awhile before you should even consider steroids. just diet and protein shakes. i wouldn't touch anything yet just my 2 cc's

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    Starting juice at 17 is a dumb idea, regardless of where you think you are physically.
    Don't be bummed when they ban ya, gotta be 18 to register here bro.
    Good luck

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    So you're 17 years old and been working out for 4 months or so, and now you want to take steroids to get bigger for your vacation in August. Listen up!!!!! You are way too young to even be considering using AAS. You have plenty of years left to grow naturally. Obviously you have done no research regarding steroid usage and age. At 17 years old you're not thinking clearly, Stop now before you do irreparable damage to your body.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyguns1
    hey im 17y/o and i recently started working out about 3-4 months ago. i began with protein n creatine and saw posetive gains. bigger bi's, back, chest, traps, legs. but to me, even bigger is better. i want to get bigger, faster. especially for my vacation in august. im 5'7 and 165 lbs. kinda chubby in the stomach region. most people disagree but i know its there. i want to get cut up but at the same time make my muscles even bigger. i hav decided to take steroids but i need to know a little more about them before i start. i want to kno which are the best steroids for getting cut and bigger at the same time. i will only do orals though. i cant stick myself with a needle. also i need help with dieting info an how i can become more cut. i no where to get the juice from but where can i buy pct medecine from w/o using the internet because i do not hav my own credit card and my mom would b a little curious to no y im using clomid or nolvadex. all info is greatly appreciated. i just wanna do this the safest way possible. thanks
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 05-16-2005 at 12:05 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Bump for other words of advice.

alphaman is offline Member
    He's on juice natty, and doesn't even know it.

Safety31 is offline Banned
    seems like everyone on here thats 17 or 18 wants the easy way out..when i was 17 i was skin and bone...im 20 now and im gained so much naturally without use of anything...what im trying to say it do it naturally and dont be discouraged about not looking how u want this summer...that your fault for waiting till only 3 months ago to work out...so stop thinkin about looking like a god this summer and start thinkin about committing to working out instead of steriods ...

Thread Information