ashes2ashes is offline New Member

Feedback? Advice? Hit me with it...

Ok so this is where I stand after losing roughly 40 lbs since the beginning of the year. I just started going to the gym 3-4 times a week about 6 weeks ago but had to take this past week off so I could study for finals.

Starting weight: 238
    1st week in gym: 222
    2nd week in gym: 215
    3rd week in gym: 209
    4th week in gym: 202
    5th week in gym: 196
    6th week in gym: n/a (took off for finals)
    Current weight:195-200

I've been using Zantrex-3 to aid in my weight loss and I'm thinking about slowly coming off of it and focusing more on building muscle than losing weight.

Since I started in they gym I've been drinking Isopure protein shakes with L-Glutamine after I workout. Also last week I started taking Designer Supplements' Rebound XT in an effort to help lose my bitch tits...since this is still my main problem area and what I've been focusing on in the gym advice please?).

If I had to pick 2 things about me to improve it would be my chest and stomach/love-handles, because ever since I can remember I have been very self conscious of these areas which has caused me to have low self esteem and all that crap that goes along with it.

I've also gone from wearing XL shirts to L shirts and having a 38 inch waist to a 34-35 inch waist

I wish I still had some before pics of me when I weighed 238 but these are all I have at the moment, taken today:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feedback? Advice? Hit me with it...-me1.jpg   Feedback? Advice? Hit me with it...-me2.jpg   Feedback? Advice? Hit me with it...-me3.jpg   Feedback? Advice? Hit me with it...-me4.jpg   Feedback? Advice? Hit me with it...-me5.jpg  

dodgeram is offline New Member
    How tall are you and what does your diet look like?

I'm 5'11" maybe 6' and I try and eat carbs in the morning and protein at night.

Since I was living in the dorms at college it was really hard for me to keep on a good set diet but for breakfast I'd eat cereal or a breakfast bar and for lunch and dinner I tried to eat a salad and turkey or ham sandwiches on wheat bread and some veggies (usually carrots or corn). However, starting this summer I will be able to start on a set diet since I'll be moving into an apartment.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Yo bro. You gotta get yourself a diet. 3 meals a day ain't gonna cut it.

xhippox is offline New Member
    id like to know how you lost almost 40 pounds in six weeks on an over the counter diet pill?

as for your diet, check out the diet forum, and bitch tits...decline and incline bench press!

Quote Originally Posted by xhippox
    id like to know how you lost almost 40 pounds in six weeks on an over the counter diet pill?
    I didn't...I've lost 40 pounds since January of this year, so a little more than 5 months. Those 6 weeks being in the gym are just the past six weeks(since the end of march / early april)

And I know I need to eat more than 3 times a day, but that was kind of hard to do living in a dorm room with no kitchen...only a microwave and a fridge. But like I said this summer I'm moving into an apartment so I will have a full kitchen and I'll be able to get on a good diet

you really need a way better diet than cereal, ham and corn, if you want to make any gains. until you have your diet in check i wouldn't even lift a weight

alphaman is offline Member
    Go to the Diet forum and read the Cutting Sticky. Way to go on your transformation. Just be patient, keep going at it and don't give up. Take this from someone who has made huge transformations in the past and then let something i my life enable me to make an excuse to throw everything out the window. Every time I've come back to it, I think,"what if I'd just kept going and never quit? Man, where would I be now?" I'd be a straight up prime physical specimen. Time flies, my friend, don't do what I did, and take advantage of everyday.

Thanks for the encouragement. It's always nice to come back from college and seeing your friends double take because they don't recognize you and tell you how different you look.

Thread Information