Thread: to much skiny

skinybuilder is offline New Member

to much skiny

i m 5'11 been working out for 2 months my weight is 160lbs with a big stomach and skiny arms my bicep is 12 inch and chest 36 wih a 34 waist i need to loose my stomach and gain muscle mass what steriod cycle i should do i want to get fit for summer in 4 months

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    look in the steroid forum. youve only been lifting for 2 months? youre not ready to cycle.

Gixxer151 is offline Banned
    Just a little FYI working out, cycling, bodybuilding, are all a lifestyle. Not a way to "get in shape for summer." Thats cheating and you are only cheating yourself. If you want to get into better shape it should be all year round not just for summer.

skinybuilder is offline New Member
    so there is no way i can take my shirt off in the summer work out for six months and during six months do a cycle

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinybuilder
    so there is no way i can take my shirt off in the summer work out for six months and during six months do a cycle
    No way... steriods make big guys bigger... small guys maybe get 1/8th inch growth in biceps over 6 months of continuous cycling and maybe 1/2 inch on the pecs/chest... its because you have to little to start with... you'd have to invest a year of cycling just to start building a foundation to grow on.

Even as fast as steroids are, they are not that fast to a fresh off the street newbie. Also if you are not already eating enough to have more then 12 inch biceps... you wont eat enough to grow when on steroids. Most people do NOT experience increased hunger from steriods. Quite the opposite, many steroids cause constipation which is further aggrevated by milk based protein shakes and this can reduce the appetite.

What you CAN do is give up this summer because if you start NOW, you will have something to be proud of for the summer after this one! If you dont start now you'll be as unhappy then as you are now.

Safety31 is offline Banned
    yea man..im all natural by the way...just work out naturally...you can get the same results by just doing it on your own...to me your just being lazy and want an easy fix...its all about hard work..steriods or not...if your not willing to work hard it isnt going to work out for you...stop thinking about roids and start thinking about just the gym

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer151
    Just a little FYI working out, cycling, bodybuilding, are all a lifestyle. Not a way to "get in shape for summer." Thats cheating and you are only cheating yourself. If you want to get into better shape it should be all year round not just for summer.

You're suprising me dude.

Gixxer151 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    You're suprising me dude.
    Not to hijack this thread, but, what do you mean?

thickmass is offline Member
    Listen guys, this is all a joke thread.

Lets just leave it alone....

nadimbz is offline New Member
    I totally agree with Ntpadude. As you said you have been only working out for 2 month which is such a short time man and ROIDS is not the answer ma man. I could give you a perfect example, 6 month ago i was 130lb. During the 6 month i have been working out hard been eating right and resting alot now im at 170lb i have made a 40 lb gain in those 6 month naturally. Just to prove it to you that you could do it. All it takes is hard work, good diet and rest. As far as roids, you body is not ready for it. Your body structure is weak getting on roids might cause alot of damages. You still have at least couple more years ahead of you. Trust me man you could do it naturally and you will be proud of it.

harpreetdh is offline New Member
    I will not go near steroids right now if I was you. I started working out about 2 years ago. I am 5'11 and I weighed 125 when I started. Now I weigh 176 all natural. All I did was eat way more and took creatine on and off.
    Now, After 2 years of intense training I am going for my first cycle.

Give yourself sometime just Eat, Train, Sleep.

Thread Information