Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    You're 45 years old, had a horrible accident, couldn't work out for three years... and you've still got a body that puts to shame 99.9 % of your average american 20 year olds.

A: You must have had a GREAT base to start with.
    B: It's gonna come back FAST!

Cheers and good luck, mate.

-T

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Primopup. I went from 230lb fat down to 188lb in 2 and half months. All diet, cardio, excercise and some Hydroxycut. I worked in the gym biz for 8 years selling memberships in the 90's. I know how to work out and what to eat. Career put me in a unhealthy cycle for the past 3 years. I was drinking and eating horrible. Making good money but my health suffered. I pretty much looked like 80-90% of what you do now at 5'10" with a medium/small frame. Now I'm 195lb after 3 months of enathate and testoviron . I went only to 2cc/week of e then tv then tapered off to 1cc and less of tv then pct. I started at around 20%bf and now I'm around 11-12% with my abs actually starting to show at the top. You can't lose bf and keep and gain muscle without a VERY CLEAN diet and a lot of cardio. I do 30-45 mins a day on the elyptical trainer reversing direction every 5 mins. I probably eating the healthiest I've ever ate in my life for extended amount of time and I feel great! I love all of the energy I know have. It's excellent. The diet is the most important factor, hands down. You get the diet right and stay consistent, you can change your body into anything you want with training. I'm 36 years old now so I'm no youngster. There is no excuse for saying "I'm too old" or whatever society tries to tell us. We're never too old to improve our health and quality of life.

Oh yeah, muscle memory is real. I'm benching 315lbs for 5 reps at 195lbs. The last time I could do that was at 225lbs all bloated with a androgenic moon face. It's all in the diet and you HAVE to do cardio, epsecially if your normal to slow metabolism. Gains are better and more solid in my older age too. I guess muscle maturity helps? I'm not sure. I'm a older dude now but I still look better than most of the guys I see in the gym in their 20's. You know they don't eat right, cuz I did the same things at their age too. My goal is to be 190lb ripped with abs with a 31-33" waist. I'm already down to a 33" waist from a 38" waist. My clothes fit awesome again!

We're all lifetime students here in the hobby of building our bodies.

Oh yeah, I just ordered 200 Turanabol 10mg tabs. I haven't did orals since d-bol back in 1996. I didn't really care for that d-bol, made me feel crappy. I'll take milk thistle and not drink on this cycle.

You'll look awesome when you're done.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-13-2005 at 10:52 PM.

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    love the shotu out to the armed forces.....gl bro..can we get an updated pic?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information