DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member

pics. let me know what to work on please.

i'm currently at 184 5'7 i've been lifting for five years on and off. been really lifting for the last 7months i know i need to cut on fat been working on it. didn't take any leg pics cause i know it's my weakest point probably need to hit that the most. i started my diet last week. cutting some carbs more protein. i welcome all comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics. let me know what to work on please.-5.jpg   pics. let me know what to work on please.-6.jpg   pics. let me know what to work on please.-2.jpg   pics. let me know what to work on please.-3.jpg  

been thinking about starting the abs diet. just bought the book. any thoughts on that?

Getting There is offline Junior Member
    Dude your pretty thick, what are your stats?

alphaman is offline Member
    Abs diet? Never head of that..... Go to the diet forum and read the Unofficial "How to Cut Diet".

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Abs diet? Never head of that..... Go to the diet forum and read the Unofficial "How to Cut Diet".
    it's from the editor from Men's Fittness i've heard a lot of good stuff from it. looks good to me i'm gonna try it. if anyone wants to read about it www.absdiet.com

alphaman is offline Member
    That's good marketing. My guess would be that this is for beginners who know nothing about eating properly and could probably get the same info from a few Men's Fitness mags. Trust me when I tell you that you have come to the right place. Go to the Diet Forum and read the cutting sticky, That is all you need to know. Take your reciept, and get your $ back from the book.

Safety31 is offline Banned
    yea you look like you have a good base...work all arms and chest more...youll see good results

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    it's from the editor from Men's Fittness i've heard a lot of good stuff from it. looks good to me i'm gonna try it. if anyone wants to read about it www.absdiet.com
    I get mens fitness... think my wife ordered it so she could look at the pictures of the guys... but I read some of the articules and some is not realistic... like these 5 weeks to steel abs....

First off, how is the crunches and ab muscle training... you want to have about 15 months behind you or there is nothing to see even if you lost the tummy fat... is there really defined muscles there. You will become catabolic once you drop below about 8% body fat... would you be happy with obliques showing at 14% body fat or some limited ab showing at 9%? This way you dont have to reverse your overall muscle growth when trying to get show off abs.

You know some body builders will plunge their weight from 215 down to 180 lbs just for a body builders contest... when the contest is over they frantically run to the ice cream parlor to get the fat back on and stop the rapid loss of muscle that is occuring. In otherwords that ripped and shredded look these guys have on the cover of muscle guy magazines is not generally sustainable, its a very temporary artificial look, this is why you dont see that degree of ripped and shredded more often - even around steroid users.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    legs are about 60% of your muscles........you shouldve taken pics of them regardless......

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u look pretty thick. i think u need to widen ur lats out some more though.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You will become catabolic once you drop below about 8% body fat...
    What is your source?

my legs are so weak. i've been going at them for almost a month now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics. let me know what to work on please.-7.jpg   pics. let me know what to work on please.-8.jpg  

anyone wanna guess body fat?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i would u are at 13-14% bf

14%-15% Bf

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV
    What is your source?
    No its a matter of opinion, but I am sure there are some exceptions, most people will certainly grown and maintain more muscle with greater then 8% body fat then at or less then 8%.

Thread Information