Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jase is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro, keep up the good work, u seem to be real dedicated.

Godspeed

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    hmm....9%, im liking that although Im not too sure Im that low!! I hope I am tho!

thanks

P.S. I hate every single one of those new pics!!! lol
    You are really close to 9% and even showing a 4 pack... Well when getting your tummy photographed... most of us usually suck in the gut, tense up the ab muscles... you look pretty good just letting it all hang out there, probably even maybe recently stuffed from dinner or downing some protein shakes. I am at 9% myself and show the same 4 pack... the full 6 pack abs dont come out until you are like 7% BF and less but myself I feel dropping much below 9% is not all that favorable for continued muscle growth so I am happy to camp out at the 9%... a very respectable body fat range that 80% of Americans would die for.

For the back pose... I heard you want to try to stretch out the shoulders as wide as they reach.. thats how you photograph them... for pecs and shoulders trying to emphasis V-shape from front side, tuck in tummy, move your shoulders somewhat forward, practice making the V-shape of lats visible from your front view, this is the same way you hold your lats for rear photos of your back.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for those replies.

I will maybe have a practice at the back pose when Im alone in the house !! I appreciate your help there. And yes, my pics were taken just after late tea!

Thanks again, I will update the thread with pics through my cycle as I have started my Var yesterday and hopefully will get some good results. Cant wait for the end!!! Might even start a new thread for post cycle pics.

I just hope I stay above 14st and lean even after the cycle!

Thanks again

nadimbz is offline New Member
    You're looking good bro. Nice guns you got there. Keep up the good work.

icfit is offline New Member
    Questions guys:
    I lost 192 pounds of fat (Yes, I was a "Lard Ass") and lost it the old-fashion way (diet &exercise) I hit the gym hard with very little "bulk" results (in fact I have to be naked before you can tell that I have any muscle mass) Anyway, I'm thinking about taking some steroids (or something close to it) to add muscle, I just don't know which one I should use. Any suggestions???

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    this is an old post of mine and you are posting in the wrong place. You should go to the steroid forum. You also need to state your age,weight, BF %, training experience, Goals, ideally pics if u want or measurements and examples of how you train and what you lift. Then we can reply to you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information