Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testSO916
    dude and learn how to talk withall this flame, beak, slammin,bum fluff, bull shit words...and another thing saying i dont know what im doing last time i checked i went throgh all your threads and you have like 20 of them just asking how to do shit....good one...and ya im sure you would never post your real age on the internet huh because soo many bad things can happen to such a big strong internet shit talking guy like you huh? when i come on here to try to get some pointers and shit and you make up bullshit when u think im supposed to take you serious yet you have no pictures once so ever...everyone else has been pretty supportive but yet your the one who thinks shit man im so tyte and i know what im talking about.

All these bro's think your a fuking joke dawg, im basically just sick of these threads saying "18yrs old look at me" im a fukin retard doing random winstrol injections. So you did a search on me eh, well dont saying that I dont know what im doing cause I sure as hell do, state yourself bitch, all my questions are about anabolic steroids yes I admit that, im learning so I ask something you should try. Yet im older then you and you have done 10x more gear then I have and have the shittiest results I have ever seen. The pointers your given you just shut down. Fuk your just soooooo pumped about your 19inch piece of shit arms which you probably measure 3x.day. Like I said I do not need to post pics of myself as I do not need any critiquing as of yet, I know what I need to work on and hell im busting my ass doing so, so until I do post pics go rite ahead and beak dawg your just a little clown who's going know were. Hell I bet your the guy at the gym who has those deadly cut off arm sleaves thinking he's the shit with his 19inch arms, and I guarantee you have a little syndrom called I.L.S (Imaginary Lat Syndrom) I see alot of those clowns around my gym, they're hilarious. I also dont brag about my physic sorry bud, I may be bigger then your ass (minus the gross arms) but I wear the baggiest clothes ever and hide all. Im not hear to beak anymore, just get pissed when punks like you try to light me up when you dont know the facts. So good luck with your random winny shots and all the other gear your running or have ran, or plan on running.

By the way why don't you share some of your knowledge with us if you don't mind? what kind of cycle are you running, you said you did a few winny shots 2 weeks ago? did you know winny should be shot or taken orally ED? probably not eh. Just stick with your random whenever you feel like it shots, I bet your blood levesl are real stable, good luck bud.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    dude work on ur tris definatly ur all bicep and it looks like u just injected some synthol not saying u did just looks that way bc ur bicep over powers ur tris....calves also hit those up ...u know wat just work on everything bc u look decent....and about the juice ur the type of kid that ruins this shit for all of us ur gonna really fuk ur self up and then the responsible ones get blamed for a kids neglegent use of gear

umm i have been off for like 3 weeks now..im look more cut for sure the winny is still kiking in..im bout go on some fina and some winny next week to cut up even more...thanks for the advice.

So let me get this straight, you finished a cycle 3 weeks ago, what did that consist of? and your about to go on cycle again, with osme Fina and winny? you say your winny is still kicking in? from your previous cycle? shit dawg winny is outta you within 24hrs of last injection. I bet you never had a PCT did yah, you could of though i dont know that but you seem like the guy who wouldn't considering your knowledge is shit but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    dude work on ur tris definatly ur all bicep and it looks like u just injected some synthol not saying u did just looks that way bc ur bicep over powers ur tris....calves also hit those up ...u know wat just work on everything bc u look decent....and about the juice ur the type of kid that ruins this shit for all of us ur gonna really fuk ur self up and then the responsible ones get blamed for a kids neglegent use of gear
    he's not a Body builder dude, he dont need calves. Fuk he just wants beach muscle. I wanna see some pics 2-3 monthes from now when all the water and everything is outta him, those would some real funny pics.

testSO916 is offline Junior Member
    ya i get that a lot about my tricepts.. i try to work them hella hard what kinda workouts do you suggest..iv done injections in my arms, just not my tris...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    So, wait, do you work legs or not?

I really want to know the answer to this one.

You have to remember that "weekend warrior" part-time lifters are not exactly
    commonplace here. This site is dedicated to those who put in work, know what they are doing, work their entire body, etc.

Last thing you want is a penetentiary physique aka light bulb. If you do have 19 inch arms (which I still don't believe, sorry), you are going to look mighty stupid with legs that are just about the same size.

~SC~

STR8

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    With a post like that, it's official you're a joke. People are not encouraging this kind of behavior here.

First off, the title of your post is "what do you think". This is the question, not "how does my upper body looks like?". So people wanted you to show us your legs. First you say this in your third post:

and then you say this later on:

WTF?

Next you say this:

Then you say this:

And then you say that later on:

I could carry on but I think everyone here sees the point. You're bullshitting like you breath. People are trying to give you good advice but you don't give a ****.

You might as well hang yourself

and my last cycle was test enethate, deca , and winny, which i said earlier...and actualy i do know you have to take it everyday its one of the lowest life AS there is so therefor you have to do that or do an injection everyday or every other day...im not ****ing stupid what i ment was that i can still see some good effects/results since being off...and so i want beach muscle who cares do i want to be a body builder nope..can you go on to say one positve thing about anyone? do you have any life ..i bet you just sit at home all day long and sit there on your computer in your boxers and a wifebeater and look at everyones shit and then you just think to yourself "shit i wish i was one of these people" im not saying my body is perfect but thats why im on here.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Your arms look disproportionately large... that is an understatement as well...

ill get some better pics of my legs but im not even joking they dont look stupid on my body...they match up better than a other peoples do trust me...its hard to take leg shots by yourself..my friends did my arms back shots shit like that...and no i dont work my legs what so ever.

and ya there 19

and ya there 19
    Your legs?

~SC~

swole hes already stated he dont work the legs and for beach muscle if thats wat ur after u need calves unless ur going to wear some pants on the beach.....as for working out triceps go check out some workouts in the forum as for wat i do for tris i try and keep it simple some french presses, close grip bench and either some dips or xtensions i go heavy on the french presses and close grip bench keeping the sets to 3-4 and rep about 8-10 and dips and xtensions i just go to failure

aite thanks...ill get some new calve pictures up hopfully tonight fo sho.

iight bro, im not here to beak anymore it's done and ended, it's your life not mine so i'll lay off. One thing though I wanna through out to yeh, not a beak some advice. I seen on your profile, yes i looked at it, that your hobbies are drinking and I assume being young you probably go out quit abit and probably do boose and haveing 3 cycles going on 4 behnd your belt, I was wondering if you do boose while on-cycle. if so for your next cycle try and lay off. your probably causing so much stress rite now to your liver and being young you probably won't notice anything until something major happens. I dunno if you do boose while on just im assuming you do try and lay off it especially when running a 17aa like winny.

no my arms are 19 haha. ill try to find one those string tape measure things.

ya i do drink when im on it and thanks for the advice..sometimes i do notice shit when my liver starts to hella hurt and shit..my next cycle i was gonna not drink because i read fina is hella hard on your kidneys and liver..so im gonna just try to be straight edge u know?has any one in here ever tried fina by the way?

i know its really rare because of the fact they discontinued it but my bud found a newer company who makes it again. its not the shit where u take the cowcapsule and make it yourslef either its already premade. so does any one that has taken it like it?

ya i do drink when im on it and thanks for the advice..sometimes i do notice shit when my liver starts to hella hurt and shit..my next cycle i was gonna not drink because i read fina is hella hard on your kidneys and liver..so im gonna just try to be straight edge u know?has any one in here ever tried fina by the way?
    yeh damn, take care of yourself espcecially when your young, shit will ctach up when your older. Also I dunno if you ahve ever had nay blood work done but that might be a next step for yeh especially since I dont think you go time on=time off, lotsa bros dont do that but do get blood work done. Stay safe bro.

aite fo sho.

By the way, sorry for the beaks bro. Was way to immature for me, I just get heated sometimes, well gym time, keep it real dawg.

its cool my bad too on that shit hella gay.

yea becareful man try and keep ur drinking down bc for sure in time ur liver will get screwed up

aye just to let everyone know im sorry for comin off as an asshole i think its because basically im in HS and im way bigger than every one at every HS there is for a long ways a way, and im used to all the girls and every one being jelous so its new to me to get bagged on, but thats what makes you more motivated right..i do have a rigerous workout routine that consist of 5 days at the gym every week, so im not just playing around with this shit..also i take milkthiscle and cranberry pills so any other substances that you would like to mention as far as clensing let me know whats up and names of it, and il be sure to hit it up...as far as critiqing hit me up on that to and let me know some good workout routins..ill also try to get better leg shots up and measurment shots in my arm..also let me know if anyone in here has taken fina and what they think of it...i know thats a lot of shit i just said but its cool hit me up on here with your shit.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I can tell you a good workout routine...... one that consists of training your legs. Don't fool yourself into believing your legs are big.... TRAIN THEM! I promise you your overall growth will be enhanced, and yes that includes your 19 inch pythons. Don't be a gym poser that only hangs around a squat rack.... use the thing. You have a lot to learn my man, people here can help. Take advantage of it!

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    screw the bullshit dude. but gotta agree need to bring out the back more. good work tho

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ill say it again, give up the roids> You have a problem!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wtf i dont get it .. "I DONT care about diet.. i dont care about legs.. i dont care about BB'ing ... i just wanna juice like a mofo so i feel good about my self"
    that is what i gather from reading this long post that seemed to waste 3 min of my life anyways good luck dood when your winky dont work from the fina and your liver eats itself...

ha umm last time i checked not every one oin here wants tio be a body builder...there are hella old people who are hella fat and start cycling to look better..your just judging me because im younger..if i was some fat ass 40 yr old posting shit you would just say keep up the good work and shit like that.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    ha umm last time i checked not every one oin here wants tio be a body builder...there are hella old people who are hella fat and start cycling to look better..your just judging me because im younger..if i was some fat ass 40 yr old posting shit you would just say keep up the good work and shit like that.
    Nobody's judging you. People are giving you advice. You seem to fail to understand that.

And you are totally wrong. No one would advocate the use of steroids to a "40 yrs old fat ass". And it's not because old people use steroids to look better that they are right in doing so.

If those people jumped off a bridge, would you jump with them?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Nobody's judging you. People are giving you advice. You seem to fail to understand that.

And you are totally wrong. No one would advocate the use of steroids to a "40 yrs old fat ass". And it's not because old people use steroids to look better that they are right in doing so.

If those people jumped off a bridge, would you jump with them?

would being pushed count?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    would being pushed count?
    lol

only if it's a 40 yrs old fatass using steroids

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i know its really rare because of the fact they discontinued it but my bud found a newer company who makes it again. its not the shit where u take the cowcapsule and make it yourslef either its already premade. so does any one that has taken it like it?

theres a name for that type of fina....its called a guy with a small set up in his basement that makes the fina from normal capsules then prints out little labels with laboratory type names...and then tells everybody he has hookup on rare company that makes the fina...ur wayyyyyy too young to be doing AS alone, and then ur gonna do fina ......goodluck with ur liver + kidney transplant @ age 22

Like I said before TEST, listen to these bro's. Im not gonan beak yah anyone either, done that, but alot of these bro's have unreal points. I still can't believe the amount plus kinds of gear you are taking at such a young age, it just blows me away. Get rid of that gear and buy some creatine and stay conistent with it for awhile.

I can sense this thread being locked soon due to b.s.

One minute he says this, the next minute it's something else, retract this, lied about this, etc.

*YAWN*

~SC~

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't beleive how many waste those heavy natural testosterone producing years!

Jase is offline Associate Member
    This thread has become a joke, S.C. do us all a favour and put an end to this dribble, the kid knows better and we all know s...t so lets not waste any more time on him.
    By the way he looks like that Ozzie kid! {the Osbournes }

Godspeed

good one ha

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    All I have to say after reading this is or atleast close this thread.

SooJuiced is offline Junior Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information