Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    shreaded is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    37

    5 weeks out from the provincials

    alrights here it goes for my second try in the heavyweight division on july 3 in montreal canada (the provicial championships) the nationals are also in montreal this year so I expect some heavy duty calibre in all classes cause people are gonna what to qualify for the nationals ,right now i'm 225 and on time for my prep (go by the mirror for body fat) and should come in a little more ripped than last year(see tanned pic )............but a lot bigger ,I put in 2 pics with the same pose so you can judge for yourselfs ............just for the record I was not as ripped at the same date last year and wound up pretty good .........so hope things will turn out for me this year .............thanks in advance for your comments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 weeks out from the provincials-provincial-004.jpg   5 weeks out from the provincials-small-pic.jpg   5 weeks out from the provincials-small-pic-2.jpg  

  2. #2
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    loking swole bro good look with the comp

  3. #3
    Trailer Park Trash is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    26
    WOA! you've def made some solid lean muscle gains... congrats - and good luck

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Looking very thick, good size bro!

    You're going to do very well!

    ~SC~

  5. #5
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    very nice bro... it looks like you really put some effort into your arms from the competition pic. great job!!

  6. #6
    S.P.G's Avatar
    S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    uk/ south east
    Posts
    4,538
    hay good good...

  7. #7
    shreaded is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    37
    thanks for the encouragement guys .............il keep you updated on the contest

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    big and ripped, good job. Good luck with the competition.

  9. #9
    juice4life's Avatar
    juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    292
    You definately are bigger in the second picture
    Looking good man!

  10. #10
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    you definitely put some quality mass!!!

    bonne chance a ton show, jvais surement faire un tour

  11. #11
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    Look good how much more weight are you planning on cutting?

  12. #12
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    What weight are you planning are getting down to like around 215-218. 666posts

  13. #13
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    yah, you look great bud.

    good luck to yah.

    and i was just wonderin what does your shoulder routine consist of?

    great lookin delts.

  14. #14
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    awesome size and significant improvement on last year. How about some full body shots of the front an the back bro. Massive improvent tho, you should do really well.
    How did you do last year?

  15. #15
    Jase's Avatar
    Jase is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    177
    Very good, your delts and quads are really good, look forward to the compo pics, well done I am sure you will blow them away, go get em!

    Godspeed

  16. #16
    jjgym is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    48
    Very nice, you got my vote for 1st already and I dont even need to see the other competitors! Good Job!

  17. #17
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    you definetly are alot fuller. good luck.

  18. #18
    shreaded is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    37
    Im planning on coming in at about 212 extra ripped ,even though im a heavyweight conditioning is the most important thing for me...as for my delt routine i hardly train my delts(sorry guys its a genetic thing) but i have to train my bis and tris twice as hard cause they overpower my arms (symetry also very important)..........last year i placed third ( i was not third but thats a whole diff story)

  19. #19
    PrimoPup's Avatar
    PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    350
    Nice symmetry, good job your are looking good to go, best wishes bro.!!!

  20. #20
    spound's Avatar
    spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia and Texas
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by shreaded
    Im planning on coming in at about 212 extra ripped ,even though im a heavyweight conditioning is the most important thing for me...as for my delt routine i hardly train my delts(sorry guys its a genetic thing) but i have to train my bis and tris twice as hard cause they overpower my arms (symetry also very important)..........last year i placed third ( i was not third but thats a whole diff story)

    I was gonna say, you could maybe work on your biceps some more, get some more peak, but you look GREAT overall. Just my one critique...good luck to you

  21. #21
    berniec is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    88
    just curious as to ur height?

    lookin ripped tho bro, good luck

  22. #22
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,322
    Your shoulders are like bowling balls, SIC, good luck!!! NY

  23. #23
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Looking very thick, good size bro!

    You're going to do very well!

    ~SC~
    I've got to agree..

    Good luck bro.

    You definately have improved noticeably.

    I'm looking foward to your post-contest pics

  24. #24
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    Quote Originally Posted by shreaded
    alrights here it goes for my second try in the heavyweight division on july 3 in montreal canada (the provicial championships) the nationals are also in montreal this year so I expect some heavy duty calibre in all classes cause people are gonna what to qualify for the nationals ,right now i'm 225 and on time for my prep (go by the mirror for body fat) and should come in a little more ripped than last year(see tanned pic )............but a lot bigger ,I put in 2 pics with the same pose so you can judge for yourselfs ............just for the record I was not as ripped at the same date last year and wound up pretty good .........so hope things will turn out for me this year .............thanks in advance for your comments
    Salut men! J'ai mon billet pour Québec Metro le 12. J'sais pas si tu vas être la?

    J't'ai déjè croisé au Mega j'pense.

    Tk, bonne chance pour ta compétition mec.

  25. #25
    thickmass is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    596
    You'll definitely come in shredded, shreaded

  26. #26
    shreaded is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    37
    my height is 5 10 ..........and yeah I now for my bis but I worked them hard this year so at least there improving but they still need some catching up for the rest (its my slow bodypart)

    oui jva etre la a quebec metro jtravaille la pour xpn ca va etre un bon show cette année

  27. #27
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    damm bro.


    arms look so much more swoler!!!


    goodluck in the show!

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Good luck bro.

  29. #29
    eppiegirl80 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6
    Very impressive pics.............looking awesome, best of luck.


    " If you focus on results, you'll never change, If you focus on change, you'll get results".

  30. #30
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Those are some badass delts bro, lookin good, best of luck.

  31. #31
    Pump_30's Avatar
    Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NJ, Woodbridge
    Posts
    142
    Awesome Delts bro.....good luck

  32. #32
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    no "genetics" alone give you delts like that man.

    you do high rep drop sets dont you?

    front raises to fail 20 reps to sides to fail 15 reps lower weight to rears lower weight to fail ... then to shoulder press to burn..

    something like that I'll bet....I can seem to pump em and build em any other way...

    whats you routine or favorite exercise for em?

    good luck with the show bro, you're gonna do great.

  33. #33
    hardgainer1's Avatar
    hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Long Freaken Island
    Posts
    1,177
    great! looks awesome, good work

  34. #34
    shreaded is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    37
    ok I know its hard to believe but I train shoulders like this:
    I change my training cycles every 6 weeks so for 6 weeks I dont train shoulders and then 6 weeks after that Ill train them once a week and then 6 weeks off and so on
    plus when I train shoulders Its usually not a very big training ex:
    shoulder press 4x8-10
    lateral raise 3x 8-10
    rear delt mach 3x10
    I do this because when I train my pecs and my back I usually feel my training in my shoulders as well more than the next guy so I guess thats why it compensates

  35. #35
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    Quote Originally Posted by shreaded
    ok I know its hard to believe but I train shoulders like this:
    I change my training cycles every 6 weeks so for 6 weeks I dont train shoulders and then 6 weeks after that Ill train them once a week and then 6 weeks off and so on
    plus when I train shoulders Its usually not a very big training ex:
    shoulder press 4x8-10
    lateral raise 3x 8-10
    rear delt mach 3x10
    I do this because when I train my pecs and my back I usually feel my training in my shoulders as well more than the next guy so I guess thats why it compensates
    This makes a lot of sense. I guess the majority of the people around here overtrain there shoulders because of all the pressing movements they use in their routines. I may have to try this.

  36. #36
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Looking great man.. I hope your not facing "brent" though lol

  37. #37
    shreaded is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    37
    whos brent

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •