Thread: Bulking up

nadimbz is offline New Member

New Pics...Need some critiques

Wut up guys, im pretty much new here. I have been reading threads every now and then, and i have gained so much knowledge from you all guys. Im 19 years old, and i have been working out for the past 6 month. I train hard eat right and sleep good. Before i started working out i weighted 130 lb and i made a huge improvment ever since then which was since january 2005 which is 6 month. I am at 165lb now it is all muscle. Alot of people made alot of comments on how bigger i got. I have never been on juice and im not planning to be now. I think i still have couple more years of working out experience, because i know for a fact my body is not ready for it. I am making alot of improvments as it is right now.
    Im on a healthy diet
    8:00 am In the morning i have 8 white eggs, a bowl of wheat with suggar and a muscle milk shake.
    10:00a.m 2 bananas some celeries
    12:00p.m Either chicken, tuna, turkey and of course 2 scoops of protein(50d)
    3:00p.m Pasta with chicken
    5:00p.m Protein shake with 2 bananas
    WORKOUT
    Protein shake post workout with a banana
    When i hit home i have a big dinner (Either tuna chicken steak with baked potato with some corn)
    12:00a.m Muscle Milk Shake and then hit the bed

I have cut the soda/alcohol/junk food almost a year ago. I have a twix bar every now and then but that's pretty much it.

I know im new, and there is still alot to learn, nobody was born with that much knowledge, people learn, so guys please let me know what you think, im all ears, i will not take any of your comments offensivly on the contrary that makes me wanna better myself and see what wrong am i doing.

Stats:
    5 8
    165lb
    bench 225(max)
    curls 115lb
    leg press 23x45lb = 1035lb for 7 reps
    squat 255lb
    military press 70lb(max)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulking up-1.jpg   Bulking up-2.jpg   Bulking up-3.jpg  
    Last edited by nadimbz; 06-12-2005 at 04:13 PM.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Looking good man, keep up the hard work and read the sticky on how to bulk, diet needs a little tweaking. I assume you're trying to bulk, right? Just add more overall mass and you're set and you're wise to keep it all natural.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    awsome job...keep at it bud!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks ginkobulloba i appreciate it. The thing is that im stuck with the same weight now for the past month i go up a pound loose few but hitting a plateau now. What should i do, i started doubling up my calories. I try to consume 500 more calories a day more than what i am suppose to take a day. Will you think that it would help me put some more weight???
    Last edited by nadimbz; 06-03-2005 at 11:55 PM.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Well yes, more calories will always help you put on weight, just make sure they are good calories like proteins, complex carbs and/or unsaturated fats. Lookin good man, and great improvement in such a short amount of time. One thing to keep in mind though is that you will not always be able to gain this quickly b/c as you get bigger and bigger it will get harder to put on more mass, that may have a little bit to do with why you've platued, just keep trucking man.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    By they way....GREAT JOB!!

slob is offline Member
    thats pretty impressive.
    good numbers as well
    Stats:
    5 8
    165lb
    bench 225(max)
    curls 115lb
    leg press 23x45lb = 1035lb for 7 reps
    squat 255lb
    military press 70lb(max)
    looks like you got strong legs... 1035 pound leg press... dam.
    Last edited by slob; 06-04-2005 at 01:44 AM.

Yea SLOB my legs are the strongest muscles in my body. But as far as bench press im am not improving, im stuck on 225lb its been like that for the past month. Im taking creatine to boost me up in the gym still no improvement.
    By the way SPOUND thanks for you comments bro, and as far as the calories it is clean like i said before its always healthy food man.

Looking good bro.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Dude you seem to be making great progress, don't result the AAS quit yet. Wait another couple of years, then start with a low dose bulker you'll think me in the end if you do this. TRUST ME!

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Man for only 6 months of training you are filling out nicely. keep up the hard. And to get over that plataeu just add some extra cals and trying changing up you workout. Add something new.

4U2NV yea man thanks, as far as my diet i started doubling up my cals and my proteines. Workoutwise i need to change my routine just like you said i have been doing same exercises and i think my body has got used to it, but the thing is that i always get sore for the next couple of day, but maybe routine change will help also

Thread Information