jdspinna is offline Associate Member

My first pics post - fatboy before I cut

Hi everyone. I'm pretty new here and wanted to get opinions on my fat as*. I'm in some definite need of cutting up and come monday will be using the cutting sticky as a reference. I want to cut for at least three months. I have been powerlifting for the last couple months and am currently adding some Bodybuilding movements into my routine and hope to add quality mass. So please tear me apart and give me any suggestions you may have.

Stats:
    210lbs
    Bi's 17", 16 1/2"
    Thighs 25 1/2"
    Bench 325
    Squat 495
    Dead 425
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first pics post - fatboy before I cut-back-june-02.jpg   My first pics post - fatboy before I cut-white-leg-june-02.jpg   My first pics post - fatboy before I cut-white-thigh2-june-02.jpg   My first pics post - fatboy before I cut-side-june-2.jpg   My first pics post - fatboy before I cut-front-june-02.jpg  

Forgot to say I've never done any cycles and don't plan on it. I know that will probably be asked.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    good luck with your cutting bro. You come to the right place

Thanks bro. I've never been consistent enough with my diet. I need the encouragement.

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

First off I love the ms paint skills lol

Secondly you're going to be working with a good sized frame so you should look awesome if you stick to one of the sample diets and exercise regime.

You can see that the chest is already formed and the arms have early stage definition. From here its all about you. Are you mentally disciplined to start really focusing in on your body? Push yourself and be in the best shape of your life!

Good luck man!

yvr

I dug up some pics of me about 4 years ago, I was probably about 170lbs with 15 1/2" bi's. I skipped a couple years of working out somewhere in the middle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first pics post - fatboy before I cut-bigme2002.jpg   My first pics post - fatboy before I cut-front-2002.jpg   My first pics post - fatboy before I cut-front2-2002.jpg  

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Good luck cutting bro! You defintely look thick though. Back looks to be a strong point.

Good luck.

Thanks guys. How much weight do you think I could stand to lose. I'm thinking probably 20-25lbs?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jdspinna
    Thanks guys. How much weight do you think I could stand to lose. I'm thinking probably 20-25lbs?
    dont concentrate too much on the amount of weight,use pictures and a mirror to monitor your progress...if you set a weight goal you will no doubt lose muscle trying to make it..you need to get your bf% and go from there,,,goodluck and stick with it..consistancy is key

Thanks for all the replies.

jjgym is offline New Member
    Keep us updated with new pics as you progress for encouraging feedback. As the others have already stated, you look thick bro and when you shed some of your weight your muscles are going to stand out that much more and you will look f*uckin amazing. By the way, thats an excellent tricep you got going, looks good.

**Just think of all the ass you will be getting when you shred down! Now thats Encouragment!**

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep working hard bro. and good luck...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgym
    Keep us updated with new pics as you progress for encouraging feedback. As the others have already stated, you look thick bro and when you shed some of your weight your muscles are going to stand out that much more and you will look f*uckin amazing. By the way, thats an excellent tricep you got going, looks good.

**Just think of all the ass you will be getting when you shred down! Now thats Encouragment!**
    Thanks bro. My woman saw the "ass" comment by the way. Classic!

Thread Information