Dexta is offline Associate Member

Just got off my first cycle!

Im your typical ex high school athlete whos lifted weights his whole life. Im 21 and just comming off a sus 500/wk 10week cycle. This was my first cycle and was overall pleased with the results. Let me know what you guys think. Im 5'11 at 185. Im the deff of a hardgainer so i struggle to gain/maintain my weight. Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got off my first cycle!-img_0201.jpg  

heres another one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got off my first cycle!-img_0203.jpg  

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    wow very cut amazing base. keep up the good work.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    nice and lean. How much weight did you gain? A couple better pics would help for a true evaluation. Back, legs etc. Look good though.

Trailer Park Trash is offline New Member
    Looking very athletic bro.. not "typical" at all! Good definition and nicely ripped.. keep it up!

I put on about 10-15 pounds. I learned alot about dieting though and hope a test e/deca cycle will give better results come next dec. Do you guys feel thats a better cycle for gaining mass? im confident i could cut up after a cycle like that. Thanks guys for the compliments.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Looking lean bro but try some pics in the light, its hard to tell anything.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    I put on about 10-15 pounds. I learned alot about dieting though and hope a test e/deca cycle will give better results come next dec. Do you guys feel thats a better cycle for gaining mass? im confident i could cut up after a cycle like that. Thanks guys for the compliments.

yes, i think a test/deca cycle is a lot better for gaining mass...i would throw in some dbol as well....you're pretty cut now, so i would bulk big time......and for the next cycle take a before pic and an after pic as well

cacti is offline Junior Member
    I don't think you need another cycle - looking good where you're at. But this is coming from a guy who's goal is to look like you do right now so take it for what it's worth.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cacti
    I don't think you need another cycle - looking good where you're at. But this is coming from a guy who's goal is to look like you do right now so take it for what it's worth.

Exactly what he said, but you could stand to gain a little more mass and still maintain your nice cuts........i think thats what your after, now go get it tiger!

Well should i bulk or cut though? id like to get to around 190ish so maybe another sus cycle would be the best thing for me? Does anyone know anything about British Dragon? Ive heard its very similar to sus but some consider it better?

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    great definition on your chest & abs bro, looks crazy

RIPPED

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    You look great bro!!!!!!!!!!!! you and I are the same hieght but you have me by 15lbs

Little early for your cycle IMO but but your doin great.............

What are your goals from hear???????

like i said id like to be around 195ish at 8 or 9%. Need to learn more about this british dragon ive been hearing about because my source gets a great deal on it.

you dont happen to be able to post before pics as well as a bigger variety of after pics. i wanna be able to compare to see how well your cycle really worked for you.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    time to bulk it up

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    do a light cycle whilst clean bulkin if u onli wana gain anotha 10 lbs, lookin great btw!

G-13 is offline Member
    BD is the shit bro..im on all bd gear right now and lovin it..taking andropen275 and T-bol

If you bust your ass in the gym you should be able to hit 190 in a few months without gear, 195 in about 6-7 months with diet and training....then next dec bulk to 215-220, thats ass beatin size for someone with your height...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    All i can tell from that pic is that you are very lean, only body part i can really see is ABs.

hmmm.... all this is good to know guys, thanks. Ill try to get you some more pics plastic in the near future. The British Dragon my source gets in like sus. cept its a mix of 5 tests. instead of sus's 3 tests. Not sure of the name though.( maybe that andropen275?) Thanks for all the info guys

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Yes it is called andropen . BD gear is good to go.

G-13 is offline Member
    hmmm.... all this is good to know guys, thanks. Ill try to get you some more pics plastic in the near future. The British Dragon my source gets in like sus. cept its a mix of 5 tests. instead of sus's 3 tests. Not sure of the name though.( maybe that andropen275?) Thanks for all the info guys
    Yea it's the anropen275..hooker has a profile on it..good shit 275mg/ml more bang for the buck..

here is one more pic..... please help with any suggestions on putting on another 15 or 20 pounds. Im up for another cycle but besides test e and deca im not very educated. Thanks for all the comments and tips guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got off my first cycle!-image1.jpg  

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    since ur very lean, a test deca and dbol cycle wud perhaps not be a bad idea, becoz u wud av no probs putting on 15lbs with such a cycle.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Me personally I would want to put on another 20-25lbs more but with the same condition that would look sick!

As lean as you are and you say you are a hard gainer, do a bulking cycle and eat anything and everything (except junk food). 14-16 WEEK 750MG test and 500mg deca throw in some dbol and you would blow up big time.

ward065 is offline Member
    Lean and ripped! What was your diet like during your cycle?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    how much weight did you gain from that cycle?

15-18lbs......good but only kept round 13 pounds of it.....

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    you said u ran ur sust cycle at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks...how did u split up ur dosage? did u do 125mg/every other day,,,or 250mg shots twice per week?...i plan on running a similar cycle except for 12 weeks and doing eod shots at 125mg. averaging out to about 500mg/wk.

did u run pct yet? are you going to? sust pct starts 18 days after your last injection

i did two shots a week at 250. I would assume your idea of 125 EOD would be fine. Your levels would remain more stable as long as the constant shots dont wear on you. Good luck. Im through my pct. It was the standard load them taper pct

What's your ab workout like?

nothing honestly to impressive. I feel my best ab workout it with a 25 pound plate on my chest doing decline sit ups. It the perfect wait because it light enough to keep good form and get a good squeeze but not so heavy that i cant keep my sets at a higher number. 75% of my ab structure and definition comes from genetics. Guess im blessed there but i wish i was able to put on more weight. Oh well ya just take what ya can get right?

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    nothing honestly to impressive. I feel my best ab workout it with a 25 pound plate on my chest doing decline sit ups. It the perfect wait because it light enough to keep good form and get a good squeeze but not so heavy that i cant keep my sets at a higher number. 75% of my ab structure and definition comes from genetics. Guess im blessed there but i wish i was able to put on more weight. Oh well ya just take what ya can get right?
    Pics seem to be deleted, yes?

Thread Information