RiptUp is offline Junior Member

Kid Shred Avatar

Hey Shred, is that a current pic? I remember you saying you were preparing for a show. How long now? Lookin' awesome in that pic bro!

Best of luck with da show!

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Mucha Gracias, lookin' pretty Jacked out yourself. The pic was from my last year shows, I came in at 188. I'm hoping to come in a lot heavier this year but will still be a LHW. I'm 10 weeks out right now. Weren't you preparin' for a show?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    you both are fucking rediculously jacked...and I'm still fat!!

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Nah bro, If that's you in the Avatar the you look to be enterin' into the Lean world. Once you start to get under 10%, your appearance will start looking very tight.Just keep at it and you'll see.Just take your time with the process so you can preserve more lean muscle.I still have problems holdin' onto size when dietin' down. Be strong with the force.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    I'm considering a show in October, just a local show. I've never competed a contest and want to put on some more size.

BTW, Kid Shred, How tall are you, looked unreal at 188....Damn! I'm 5'11" and about 191 in my avatar pic, but not near as lean as you.

Broncojosh, you looking big bro, good shape too, Shred is right once the b/f goes under 10% you'll look crazy. I'd say you're not too far off. It's an awesome feeling!

Thread Information