sdagent is offline New Member

Smile *NEW*FAT BOY!! LOOKING TO CUT& BULK

Whats up guys!, Well I m new here today is my first day here a friend told me about the site. He had been talking about ROIDS!, and got me into thinking about cycling, but as i checked out the site i learn that it wouldnt be a good idea since I'am a newbie to all of this.

My main goal is to lose the body Fat! Bulk up and get Cut!. Now i barely started lifting weights about two months ago. I snapped out of the lazy sitting on the couch all day doing nothing and eating all day. Ive been watching what i eat a lot more then what i did in the past years. Now that i know Roids are not for me. I would just like some advice from you guys. I know my diet needs to be clean. Ive heard of doing cardio on an empty stomach in the AM, but i think i would be starving after that. What should i EAT!?.

iM NOT IN VERY GOOD SHAPE RIGHT NOW, BUT IF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS IT WOULD BE GREAT.
    IM CURRENTLY 225 Lbs
    MY BODY FAT IS 27.0%
    IM 5'11"
    HERE ARE SOME PICS.. IMOPEN FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS[IMG]H
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *NEW*FAT BOY!! LOOKING TO CUT& BULK-close-noshirt1.jpg   *NEW*FAT BOY!! LOOKING TO CUT& BULK-flex-far-noshirt1.jpg   *NEW*FAT BOY!! LOOKING TO CUT& BULK-flex-no-shirt1.jpg   *NEW*FAT BOY!! LOOKING TO CUT& BULK-flex-ws1.jpg   *NEW*FAT BOY!! LOOKING TO CUT& BULK-flex-ws-close1.jpg  

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro, check the diet forum for great advice to questions. Read the stickys atop the page first since they will answer 95% of your questions and get a diet planned out then your on your way.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Welcome to AR bro! First thing i would do is read this.... UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet... Goodluck!

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    do you have an exact goal you want to meet in given period that your shotting for...i was 5'11 212 and over 25% body fat a 4 years ago.....we have a similiar body structure....im now hovering around 15% bf and 180

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    welcome... first thing I would do is CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!! lol, j/k.... check out the diet forum, you'll find some good stuff in there!

haha yeah about the room its clean now lol..... i knew you guys would mention that!! lol

[QUOTE]do you have an exact goal you want to meet in given period that your shotting for...i was 5'11 212 and over 25% body fat a 4 years ago.....we have a similiar body structure....im now hovering around 15% bf and 180

my exact goal is where you are at right now. 180 lbs and 15% or less bf

i think i need a work out plan cause i currently dont have one right now i just do random exercises...
    I drink protien shakes and multivitamins....

oh yeah is it going to take me four years to get to my goal? i was looking at more like one year or less if possible.

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    i didnt get serious about eating till recently.....use the cutting sticky....you could def obtain it in a year....i just started doing cardio over hte past couple of months...def put a workout plan together i would suggest 2 on 1 off -chest/tris, back/bis off shoulders, traps legs off...i love that but i dont have that hardcore of a leg routien caue i got a bad hip..squats, extensions, calf raises and a few others .......do what feels best......make sure to have a cheat meal once a week or you will go crazy or your diet will most likely fail

ducatibob is offline Junior Member

Depends?

Quote Originally Posted by sdagent
    oh yeah is it going to take me four years to get to my goal? i was looking at more like one year or less if possible.
    If you lose the weight in a balanced way it will most likely stay off, but that takes time. I've been all over the place when it comes to both weight and BF. I turned into a lard azz about five years ago. Got completely sick of it and went from 262 to 192 in about six months, but I lost a ton of muscle mass. I've put back on about 12-15 pounds of fat and 10 pounds of muscle.

At your age you should look at a balanced routine of weights and cardio with a little more emphasis on cardio. If you stick with it you'll eventually get the body you want.

Oh yea, diet is 85%, once you finally understand and accept that, things will really start happening.

is there anywhere you guys can recomend where i an get a good work out routine

IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    good luck bro

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by sdagent
    is there anywhere you guys can recomend where i an get a good work out routine
    check out the workout forum

got fina? is offline Member
    My advice would be to spend as little time in the steroid section of the site and concentrate on the the diet section. Get yourself on a nice diet and and continue to hit the gym hard.
    If u cant handle the actual dieting part then steroids are not for u.
    I think if u where to go on a cycle rite now it would be a mess..

Loose body fat first then rethink it over.

Thread Information