TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member

6 months after my cycle pics.

Whats up players, I had a big break from the board since I have been so busy. I wanted to post some pics to hopefully motivate people to keep getting after it especially after taking a cycle. I have many friends who lose all motivation and lose everything they somewhat worked for, which is sad, especially to a person like me who takes personal fitness so seriously.

I took these pictures 6 months and 3 days after I got off some gear. I had bulked for a solid 4 months then didn't cut, just maintained after my PCT.

These are from last summer by the way. I'm in better shape now than I was then. Time pays off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 months after my cycle pics.-july-17-2.jpg  

picture #2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 months after my cycle pics.-july-17-6.jpg  

This pic was from more than 2 summer ago when I weighed about 160, in the pics above post cycle I weighed in the 190's.

I know you probably can't tell by the pictures but I was more puny when I weighed 160 by a long shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 months after my cycle pics.-april-23-8.jpg  

heres a good one of how small I was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 months after my cycle pics.-april-23-9.jpg  

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    good progress bro..keep it up

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Your lean as shit bro!! Looks like you got good genetics...good progress too keep it up

Im the poster child for hardgainers, haha. The only time I don't eat a ton of carbs each meal is the 4-5 weeks before spring break, I still eat close to 200 grams of carbs when trying to lean up while my buddies will be down to 70 grams a day. Then when it comes to gaining, I can't miss a meal or I will be able to notice a difference the next few days.

looking good.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    nice. what s your BF%

thanks, I really don't know. I've never gotten a body fat test, I want to get one where they put you in the water tank, but to me it just seems like something I don't have money for as of now.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    go to your local university bro, theyre usually cheap and quick to get in.....lookin really sharp man keep it up

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good.

Only critique on what you've allowed us to see is...a bigger chest would compliment everything else

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    agreed

yeah thats the only thing I have been pushing. You can see from the old pics to the new pics that I have been concentrating there. I cut down on training my back and delts as much. My shoulders and back were so much stronger than everything else since I lifted solely for sports for high school. Since I played football and basketball we did a ton of cleans, dead lift, shoulder presses, and just not as much bench, BB only too.

Its amazing how much another muscle group can overtake a lift, decline has been the best way for me so far to cut out my tri and delt use. I still love incline for the burn and growth, but I feel like I get the best pumps after some heavy decline.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Do you decline with dumbells or barbells? I've found for me personally that dumbells seem to cut me up better. It felt as though I wasn't getting anywhere with barbells, but dumbells are definitely doing it for me

yeah I train with BB, DB, dips, pullovers, everything.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TiptronicSoldier
    These are from last summer by the way. I'm in better shape now than I was then. Time pays off.
    Looks good... got a great delt to bicep taper... too many guys have sometimes bigger biceps then deltoids... something to me seems better to have the deltoids at least 30% larger then bicep/tricep area and of course good strong shoulder/neck area. Sort of like Swolecat is all up on the legs as his favorite area, for me its the deltoid, shoulder, neck, upperback and makes the strong man look and great side profile.

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TiptronicSoldier
    heres a good one of how small I was.
    ]

Small but ****in ripped. Doesnt look bad when u where small.

Thanks, yeah I think a great upper back with good shoulders is always a great look. You know someone is serious when they are taking time to train their back and shoulders as much as their arms or chest. I always go to the gym I train at now and see guys wearing extremely tight underarmour shirts with a good sized chest but no traps, delts, or even triceps. No balance all at, but I can't really talk too much because my calves are soooo stubborn and the outer sweep of my quads are struggling to grow as much as I torture them with mass builders.

I do love working my legs for hardness because its a great feeling when a girl "accidentally" grabs your ass at a party shocked to find out its rock hard. Thats the best reason I do some type of lunges every week to train my glutes. Hard work pays off haha

Thread Information