hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

week 8 750 mg test up ten pounds pic

week 8 750 mg test up ten pounds pic

Got a nice shot here with natural light, not bad prgress so far I recently upped my caloric and protein intake over past week, seems to be helping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails week 8 750 mg test up ten pounds pic-legntop2.gif  

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Congrats! I have been taking 750mg wk, gained about 13lbs so far. Will hopefully be posting pics soon, will be starting wk 15 tomorrow

i think i want to bump it up to 1g, right now im taking 500 sus a aweek with a cyp250 shot also, maybe add another shot of sus in there get things moving

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    i think i want to bump it up to 1g, right now im taking 500 sus a aweek with a cyp250 shot also, maybe add another shot of sus in there get things moving
    what is the highest amount of test you have previously taken? One gram seems like a lot. I havent gone above 500mg a week yet and have had good results. Looking pretty thick there keep it up.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont take this the wrong way but i think you need to look into your diet for your solution definetley do not bump up to a gram

thickmass is offline Member
    8 weeks and only 10lbs?

definitely not eating enough mate.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ditto to the above 2.

1 gram at your size is OVERKILL.

Congrats on your progress, but look into other areas to improve upon. Upping gear ain't gonna magically do anything.

~SC~

Thanks for the comments Im trying to eat as much as I can, 2 chicken breast a day inbetween meals plus post workout nutrition, eggs in the morning high protein lunch and dinner, whey shakes intotal 3 per day , I dont know whats going on, I gained a lot more on my first cycle of 500 cyp per week and 50mg prop EOD

Looking good.

dieselrip is offline Banned
    i agree 1g is overkill....you are making good quality gains it looks like to me. next cycle try test/deca or test/tren and you will see the results you want. keep up the hard work bro..im still trying to get my last 10lbs before i post another pic..

SaTyR is offline Member
    Thanks for the comments Im trying to eat as much as I can, 2 chicken breast a day inbetween meals plus post workout nutrition, eggs in the morning high protein lunch and dinner, whey shakes intotal 3 per day , I dont know whats going on, I gained a lot more on my first cycle of 500 cyp per week and 50mg prop EOD
    So from what I am understanding you don't have a diet, you just eat like you normally do and eat 2 chickenbreasts between you meal. And 3 shakes.If I am correct then i completly understand why you only gained 10lbs in 8weeks on 750mg/test. I use 500mg a week now , and am allready up 10lbs in 2 weeks. (water/muscle). How many eggs are you eating in the morning ? And how much your 2 chicken breast weigh ? To give you an example I eat 6 meals a day 2 of them consisting of 10 eggwhites 400grams of turkey 100grams of brown rise and veggies..
    Last edited by SaTyR; 06-08-2005 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    So from what I am understanding you don't have a diet, you just eat like you normally do and eat 2 chickenbreasts between you meal. And 3 shakes.If I am correct then i completly understand why you only gained 10lbs in 8weeks on 750mg/test. I use 500mg a week now , and am allready up 10lbs in 2 weeks. (water/muscle). How many eggs are you eating in the morning ? And how much your 2 chicken breast weigh ? To give you an example I eat 6 meals a day 2 of them consisting of 10 eggwhites 400grams of turkey 100grams of brown rise and veggies..
    Sounds like he eats small portions during the day BETWEEN milkshakes.

I've had so many pro's tell me personally that people have no friggin clue just HOW MUCH food ya have to eat to get bigger. We're talking PLATE LOADS, not measured quantities. Anything and everything. Get a baseball bat and when the food starts spilling out your mouth, pack it down with the bat... squeeze as much down your throat as u can.

10lbs in 8 weeks... pffft

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    Sounds like he eats small portions during the day BETWEEN milkshakes.

I've had so many pro's tell me personally that people have no friggin clue just HOW MUCH food ya have to eat to get bigger. We're talking PLATE LOADS, not measured quantities. Anything and everything. Get a baseball bat and when the food starts spilling out your mouth, pack it down with the bat... squeeze as much down your throat as u can.

10lbs in 8 weeks... pffft

yah thats waht I gained too, I dont eat enough tho, I KNOW. I cant seem to get enough food in me...

and yes, as we all know the booze everyweekend, well, IS JUST DUMB.

Im off the sauce now anyway.

ohh well.

eat more man.... get some meal replacements or something

Yeah Im sure I could be more scientific about my diet and get much better gains, you only get out what you put in, point taken.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good job BRo!!NY

Yeah Im sure I could be more scientific about my diet and get much better gains, you only get out what you put in, point taken.
    Apart from the juice not having much effect, I have to say you look pretty darn good there

Thread Information