Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Post cycle

  1. #1
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725

    Post cycle

    First off , i know , you all want me to shave .


    That being said , here I am after my 2nd cycle . I'm not too happy with the results , but i did make gains . This was my planned cycle , but i cut it short:

    wk 1-4 anadrol 50mgED (loved the anadrol)
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mgEW
    wk 1-14 TestE 500mgEW
    wk 12-16 winny50mgED

    wk 12-16 HCG
    nolva ED
    letro/fina ED
    triblus ED
    B6 ED


    I stoped at week 12 because of a back injury (not from the gym) . Week 5 i also hurt my forearm (at the gym), think maybe torn tendon , still not better , going to the doc soon .

    And din't run the winny because my hair line noticably receded and i dint wanna push it . This may be my last run with gear . If i do decide to do another one it will be a simple wk1-10 prop 750gmEW .

    I'm just not happy with my gains , and i know it all boils down to diet . I ate as much as I could , and I know if i do want to get any bigger I'd have to step up my eating , which will be hard for me .


    First 2 pics are before (190lbs), next 3 are about 3 weeks after PCT(200lbs) . I got up to 215lbs on cycle . I'm around 5'10-5'11" . I also dont have the discipline to eat real clean , so i know i gained some fat . Max bench did go up to 385lbs .

    Flame away .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post cycle-pre3.jpg   Post cycle-pre4.jpg   Post cycle-after-pct-1.jpg   Post cycle-after-pct-2.jpg   Post cycle-after-pct-3.jpg  

    Last edited by O.fO.shO; 06-06-2005 at 04:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I stoped at week 12 because of a back injury (not from the gym) . Week 5 i also hurt my forearm (at the gym), think maybe torn tendon , still not better , going to the doc soon .

    And din't run the winny because my hair line noticably receded and i dint wanna push it . This may be my last run with gear . If i do decide to do another one it will be a simple wk1-10 prop 750gmEW .

    I'm just not happy with my gains , and i know it all boils down to diet . I ate as much as I could , and I know if i do want to get any bigger I'd have to step up my eating , which will be hard for me .


    First 2 pics are before (190lbs), next 3 are about 3 weeks after PCT(200lbs) . I got up to 215lbs on cycle . I'm around 5'10-5'11" . I also dont have the discipline to eat real clean , so i know i gained some fat . Max bench did go up to 385lbs .

    Flame away .
    Looks like you got a lot of growth in the deltoids, upper back, shoulders, traps, neck... great deal... this is the places that shows off your muscularity right thru your clothes!!! Good deal... looks like a very good productive cycle... your mistake was combining winny and EQ together and this is probably what caused the injury to your the forearm. Winny is just bad bad stuff for getting injuries like this.

  3. #3
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    sucks that ur not satified with the gains, but i can still see noticable gains. anyway u look pretty good i would just hit the chest harder. legs look good too imo.

  4. #4
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Thx for the compliments , and i din't run the winny .

  5. #5
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Thx for the compliments , and i din't run the winny .
    Just just read again... torn tendon or tendonitus, AKA tennis elbow?? Just relax the weights off this area continue workouts and it passes... I get this on left arm... I also found preacher curl machine was causing it... free weights which allow me to turn dumbells as I lift and lower stopped annoying the tendon and the tendonitus goes away... but I sure feel it QUICK if I do the fixed elbow/arm position preacher curl machine.

  6. #6
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Not really sure what it is , here's a thread that i started , a bro tried helping me out , i iced it alot.....but to no avail .

    Like i said , im making a doc appointment this week anyway .


    torn tendon?

  7. #7
    jjgym is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    48
    No flame here. I see noticeable gains in the upper and lower body. I thought your wheels improved a great deal along with the delts as mentioned.

    Just curious did you take before/after measurements? I would interested in seeing them if you did. Thanks.

  8. #8
    shreaded is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    37
    good leg developpement..................you definetely made some quality gains...............good max bench but you should work your chest differently ....its strong but lacks in size

  9. #9
    SooJuiced's Avatar
    SooJuiced is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    71
    sorry about the hair line, that wont come back........

  10. #10
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgym
    No flame here. I see noticeable gains in the upper and lower body. I thought your wheels improved a great deal along with the delts as mentioned.

    Just curious did you take before/after measurements? I would interested in seeing them if you did. Thanks.

    sorry , never measured

  11. #11
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    Legs look bigger I noticed more than anything that they are really more defined than they were pre cycle. Dont get discouraged keep training it looks like you made some decent gains.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Looking good.

  13. #13
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    You went from 215 in the begining of pct and at the end you were 200 doesn't sound like a good pct. But you look pretty good bro.

  14. #14
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    You went from 215 in the begining of pct and at the end you were 200 doesn't sound like a good pct. But you look pretty good bro.

    Thx , right on....PCT was ruff .

    I missed 3 weeks after the back injury and when i got back in the gym , my exercises were limited....im 100% now .

    On top of it all my appetite vanished and my calorie intake drop alot . Although , i had trouble breaking 205 on the cycle.....i really shoved food down hard tp get to 215....but i couldnt handle it for long....and i really held around 209 since the androl left .

    In any case thx to everyone for the encouragement .

  15. #15
    AG5678's Avatar
    AG5678 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    842
    I forsure see gains. Just curious what was your first cycle and how did that go?

  16. #16
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I forsure see gains. Just curious what was your first cycle and how did that go?

    my first cycle was :

    wk 1-12Test E 500mgEW
    wk 1-10Deca 400mgEW

    I did that about one year ago.....it was a learning experience , i jumped in without a clue about diet , but straighten out somwhat half-way through . . I've been working out all my life , but dint know a whole lot about diet/training till i joined this site . I thought i went into the gym and busted my ass , why arn't i gaining? Thank god i found AR.....i made more improvment in the last year than 5 before it.....granted I'm using gear .

    Only thing is i gained alot of fat , from not eating clean.....but im ok with that , im really not a "body-builder" , i just do it for me , and its not worth the tortue to eat "meat with no bread" in my case .



    I put on a good 20lbs of muscle . This pic is when i was all natural .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post cycle-pre-gear-1.jpg  
    Last edited by O.fO.shO; 06-08-2005 at 01:58 PM.

  17. #17
    Jase's Avatar
    Jase is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    177
    Your quads look very good, keep up the great work and keep us all posted with your gains

    Godspeed

  18. #18
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    my first cycle was :

    wk 1-12Test E 500mgEW
    wk 1-10Deca 400mgEW

    I did that about one year ago.....it was a learning experience , i jumped in without a clue about diet , but straighten out somwhat half-way through . . I've been working out all my life , but dint know a whole lot about diet/training till i joined this site . I thought i went into the gym and busted my ass , why arn't i gaining? Thank god i found AR.....i made more improvment in the last year than 5 before it.....granted I'm using gear .

    Only thing is i gained alot of fat , from not eating clean.....but im ok with that , im really not a "body-builder" , i just do it for me , and its not worth the tortue to eat "meat with no bread" in my case .

    I put on a good 20lbs of muscle . This pic is when i was all natural .
    Yes we all blacken or redden out our faces because we are all cross-eyed buck-toothed West Virginia Hillbillies and dont mind showing off our bare chests and legs to the world but are terrified to show our faces too.

    Just kidding with ya... but it does make you wonder... to be honest, most of the guys look very very similarly to each other on here... I tell you what.. about 1 more year of cycling and if I get the build I plant to get by then, when I get close to my 205 lbs goal... I will be proud to post picture of face to go along with the all stud body, hehehe. Until then I know everyone is going to jump on me and my 185# size telling me I should have waited until you are 200+ or you are too old or something for steroids . It takes a lot of guts to post a picture on here. I've seen some too many picture posters get eaten alive in here over the last couple years.

  19. #19
    Billyspt4 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    297
    Other than the injuries, it seems as though tha tcycle was very productive. Very nice gains, especially in the legs.

  20. #20
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yes we all blacken or redden out our faces because we are all cross-eyed buck-toothed West Virginia Hillbillies and dont mind showing off our bare chests and legs to the world but are terrified to show our faces too.
    lol....im a yank , NY here . I would really care less about showing my face , its more that i wouldnt want anyone from around here to notice me . Ignorant people place steroids right up there next to crack.....and i don't feel the need to educate people , most wont let you anyway .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •