Peja1985 is offline New Member

175lbs 5%bodyfat 1 year workout natural

hi im new here been working out exactly 1 year, only supplement i started using last 2 days ago is creatine, iknow i need to much more mass but being 6-2 not easy filling up frame. so any down points? thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 175lbs 5%bodyfat 1 year workout natural-imgabs.jpg   175lbs 5%bodyfat 1 year workout natural-imgwhole.jpg   175lbs 5%bodyfat 1 year workout natural-img0012.jpg  

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome work for just one year...you're freakin diced dude.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Defintly lean bro. stick around, reasearch, and all your questions will be answered. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    That's awesome work for just one year...you're freakin diced dude.
    thanks bro! i did gian almost 30 lbs of muscle in a year! yeah, don't ask how scrawny i was anyway by target is around 210lbs naturaly it will take a long time, but im willing to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4U2NV
    Defintly lean bro. stick around, reasearch, and all your questions will be answered. Welcome.
    thank you!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Some people would kill to have a metabolism as quick as yours..

What did you use to have your BF checked?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Some people would kill to have a metabolism as quick as yours..

What did you use to have your BF checked?
    well thanks, but having fast matabolism, means you need to eat much more,but i try to stay away as much as possible of fast food, but i notcied it makes no diffrence, for BF% i went to my gym 24 hours fitness actully they told me i had 7% that was 3 months ago,(don't know how acurate they were) i got more cut since then if its not 5% then its 6%around there but i would say 5%, maybe im wrong?

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    You look clean cut bro....welcome

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Not bad for one year of working out.

Any leg pics?

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    awesome progress, esp for a year..but 5% body fat you would be much more vascular..i'd say 9%..

Unist...! is offline Junior Member
    hi peja1985 good job im 6-2 also hehee 195 lbs around 8-10% bf hope get around 5-6% good work!!

Quote Originally Posted by TestTubeBaby
    awesome progress, esp for a year..but 5% body fat you would be much more vascular..i'd say 9%..
    yeah, if i was pumped! when im pumped im veiny as hell, those pics i was ice old i justt flexed , ill show you some when im pumped but i have no weights at home

bvanderwerff is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peja1985
    well thanks, but having fast matabolism, means you need to eat much more,but i try to stay away as much as possible of fast food, but i notcied it makes no diffrence, for BF% i went to my gym 24 hours fitness actully they told me i had 7% that was 3 months ago,(don't know how acurate they were) i got more cut since then if its not 5% then its 6%around there but i would say 5%, maybe im wrong?

HAHA I goto 24 hour fitness in oakville

they told me I had 7.4% bodyfat

I hope they're right!!!

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, it doesn't look like 5% to me, but still pretty low. In addition to the creatine you're taking, make sure you get plenty of protein. In the past 6 months, I've gained a lot from supplementing a whole lot of protein. It definitely helps add mass. Something else that you might want to use to help get vascular and get a great pump in the gym is Vanadyl Sulfate. Definitely brought my arms to a new level when doing curls, really gets the veins out there

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin cut as hell. i think u need to get ur arms and shoulders bigger. other then that lookin good for a year

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    thanks bro! i did gian almost 30 lbs of muscle in a year! yeah, don't ask how scrawny i was anyway by target is around 210lbs naturaly it will take a long time, but im willing to take it.
    good for you bro. Very shredded!

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    work out your back. Lats would make you appear wider. shoulders/chest too.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    work out your back. Lats would make you appear wider. shoulders/chest too.
    iam iam the chest im trying to hit the hardest, i try to work out not 5 times per week, im going to post up pics every 3months or so, since im only on creatine, i don't know how much i'll keep gaining, i know im lacking in couple of asspects but trust me im the worst judge there is of myself, i really apricate you guys, i love criticism, makes me work harder, thanks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You look great bro!!! I wish a lot of younger guys would stay natural longer....In the end you will be much more happier!!!

Congrats on your hardwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    good for you bro. Very shredded!
    thanks!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    looking very good bro!

keep up the hard work

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    hi im new here been working out exactly 1 year, only supplement i started using last 2 days ago is creatine, iknow i need to much more mass but being 6-2 not easy filling up frame. so any down points? thanks
    I hate to say it but I seen some guys post their pictures of when they were cut and shredded like you at 175 two years ago... and then they have NOW pictures of them at 210 and now 12% body fat as opposed to the low body fat like you have now... and I hate to say it... these guys are awefully proud of their now 210 lbs... but to be honest, they looked better at 175# with 6% body fat 2 years ago!

You got the abs... dont get so "into" gaining weight that you loose the abs in order to get the numbers on the scale... take your time... gain 5 to 10 pounds a year... keep the abs all the way... you you might be in way better shape to be cut and shredded at 195 then kinda porky at 210. To be honest you are NOT scrawny... the chicks should be lined up at your door... Dont be in too much a hurry to bulk up.

On the other hand... you probably need to work on pecs, traps and shoulders... Your biceps are bigger then deltoids... you need to really get on the delts and get them to outpace the bicep/tricep for strong arm taper. I didnt see back view... but this is more of adjustment in workout routine rather then needing to get on gear or start some major 5000 calarie a day bulking diet.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 06-06-2005 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You look great bro!!! I wish a lot of younger guys would stay natural longer....In the end you will be much more happier!!!

Congrats on your hardwork.
    thank you, yes i don't see the need to get on roids, trust me all of my freinds, are but i don't see why i should kill my testosterone at highest level at 20. ina long run your right i'll be much better of espacily when ican keepall of it

heres one more pic of my back the pic quality is not the best. its on the other forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=208566

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I hate to say it but I seen some guys post their pictures of when they were cut and shredded like you at 175 two years ago... and then they have NOW pictures of them at 210 and now 12% body fat as opposed to the low body fat like you have now... and I hate to say it... these guys are awefully proud of their now 210 lbs... but to be honest, they looked better at 175# with 6% body fat 2 years ago!

You got the abs... dont get so "into" gaining weight that you loose the abs in order to get the numbers on the scale... take your time... gain 5 to 10 pounds a year... keep the abs all the way... you you might be in way better shape to be cut and shredded at 195 then kinda porky at 210. To be honest you are NOT scrawny... the chicks should be lined up at your door... Dont be in too much a hurry to bulk up.

On the other hand... you probably need to work on pecs, traps and shoulders... Your biceps are bigger then deltoids... you need to really get on the delts and get them to outpace the bicep/tricep for strong arm taper. I didnt see back view... but this is more of adjustment in workout routine rather then needing to get on gear or start some major 5000 calarie a day bulking diet.
    LOL i laughed so hard when you said chicks are lined up at the door,as a matter of fact, i have 2 dates today imao, but your right, im not going to bulk im lean bulking, i know being 195 and 6% is the best, trust me im going for that no way i'll lose this abs, once agian i'll work on all those and keep you posted thanks agian!

SooJuiced is offline Junior Member
    work your legs till you're sick and the rest will fill in to match...... time and patients

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    looking good bro

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    welcome...try to bring up ur chest more...how are ur legs?

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestTubeBaby

not necessarily...vascualrity is a sombinations b/t genetics and leanness...somepeople are just not very vascualr naturally

if im pumped or if i pick up any weigths, im real veiny and vascular, agian those pics i was cold, if im pumped my chest get like an almsot 2 inches do it, if i had a chest like when im pumped, everyday, i wouldn't want it to get much bigger anyways i will be very glad to be 200lbs with under 8% bodyfat i don't want to be 240

you wanna stop??? you dont have the disease?? no matter how much more i develop, the less im satisfied, satisfaction is only an ending...

Quote Originally Posted by SooJuiced
    you wanna stop??? you dont have the disease?? no matter how much more i develop, the less im satisfied, satisfaction is only an ending...
    i agree with you,however there are limits, i don't want to look like a bodybuilder, thats a personal issue, ill still work out for the pump but i'll know when i reach my limits. I guess what im trying to say is everyone has its image in their head how they want to look and how they can see themself being real big or not thats like saying im seeing myself be a 250lb fat guy, i justdon't see it same as being all muscle: BTW you look freaking big and ripped! not too huge almost like perfect how much do you weight? , i would say you have a perfect physic for the pic i see on your avtar!
    Last edited by Peja1985; 06-07-2005 at 12:19 AM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I was 6'2 154 and scrawny. Now I am 210, and loving it. Hard work is the key.
    And if you don't do squats, you'll never know what you are missing out on untill you try...

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    6-7% easy no higher and def not 9.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    actually kinda hard to tell from those pics, but I would say 7-8 would be safe guess.

i agree with you,however there are limits, i don't want to look like a bodybuilder, thats a personal issue, ill still work out for the pump but i'll know when i reach my limits. I guess what im trying to say is everyone has its image in their head how they want to look and how they can see themself being real big or not thats like saying im seeing myself be a 250lb fat guy, i justdon't see it same as being all muscle: BTW you look freaking big and ripped! not too huge almost like perfect how much do you weight? , i would say you have a perfect physic for the pic i see on your avtar!

thanx for the compliment, i took that pic about 3 weeks ago, im 6'2" 230lbs right now, like to be a lil' thicker again though, ive been clean for 8 months now... only protein..

thanx for the compliment, i took that pic about 3 weeks ago, im 6'2" 230lbs right now, like to be a lil' thicker again though, ive been clean for 8 months now... only protein..
    holy cow man 6-2 230??? wow thas incredible, i can only dream of ever achiving that there is a lot you got to be proud of, if i was you ill stay that way! but do what you got to do thas just bad ass keep up that good work!

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member

Exactly the build/weight I am looking for. 30lbs to go. I have a five year plan......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    thank you, yes i don't see the need to get on roids, trust me all of my freinds, are but i don't see why i should kill my testosterone at highest level at 20. ina long run your right i'll be much better of espacily when ican keepall of it

heres one more pic of my back the pic quality is not the best. its on the other forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=208566
    YOUR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT!!!

Looking good.

Thread Information