Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Peja1985 is offline New Member

Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics

Hey i was wondering who has the most ripped abs on this site? here are few of me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-abs3.jpg   Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-abs2.jpg   Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-ripped.jpg  

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    how many times a week do u train your abs, how long has it taken you to get like that and what exercises do you do ? Im a natural ecto but have never done any Abz exercises, myn are visable when i tense and i have hardly any stomach fat, im looking to start training them but i dont no where to start.

Iv also just started a cycle of dbol sus and deca , will this help me get the abz i want

creepS is offline Banned
    here is a shot of my abs,need to work on my lower abs,but i think my midsection is pretty ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-creeps-abs-shot.jpg  

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    how many times a week do u train your abs, how long has it taken you to get like that and what exercises do you do ? Im a natural ecto but have never done any Abz exercises, myn are visable when i tense and i have hardly any stomach fat, im looking to start training them but i dont no where to start.

Iv also just started a cycle of dbol sus and deca, will this help me get the abz i want
    keep it simple: i do them 2x25 daily(entire midsection) and on cardio days i do them 3x25.
    i start with lower abs and work it up. do the crunch abs,slowly control the contraction. if you cant do 25 reps 15 will be enough then you can work it up(you can do more than 25 but in my experience the more you do `em the bigger they get and less defined).

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    how long do you think it will take to get them showming 2x25 per day ? were in the start of June now - do you think il be able to ge them by the end of august (i am very lean and cycling dbol sus and deca too)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    When I am dieting/competing I'm ripped. (www.gotswole.com under "Photos")

Example...........

Right now I have a 4-6 pack depending on the time of day, but it ain't "ripped" as I'm not at 220 (my old competition weight), I'm 270 right now, on my way to 280+ to hang w/the big guys.

I'd be more than happy to compare SIZE!

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    When I am dieting/competing I'm ripped. (www.gotswole.com under "Photos")

Example...........

Right now I have a 4-6 pack depending on the time of day, but it ain't "ripped" as I'm not at 220 (my old competition weight), I'm 270 right now, on my way to 280+ to hang w/the big guys.

I'd be more than happy to compare SIZE!

~SC~
    i think Swolecat wins.

hehehe no kidding he wins, when he is on competition,however,few of us should win this thread since we have ripped abs everyday 365!

alphaman is offline Member
    This guy should be in the running, if he was tan. And that dude Murph, too.

22 yrs, 175 lbs 4-5% bf. what do you think?

not many replies???, you must be all bulking or somthing IMAO!

fonyx is offline Junior Member

slob is offline Member
    abs.. what is this word you speak of?

well sicne you all had a Thread of who is the biggest here, thought why not start a thread who has the most ripped abs here?, someone should start also who is the most Shreadded here, however i don't see that happening when many people obviusly don't have abs,and starting a thread who is the most Shredded would be disapointment, since many don't post pics of their Abs, becuase don't they have any.

or maybe you do, but you don't defined em as ripped? who cares post pics at the end will knowthe favorites

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Swole,

Ya look shredded in that pic bro! We're all lucky to have an athlete of your calibur hangin here to moderate!

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Swole,

Ya look shredded in that pic bro! We're all lucky to have an athlete of your calibur hangin here to moderate!

MJ
    Thanks bro!

~SC~

shreaded is offline New Member
    heres a good one from me last year at the pronvincials
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-provincial-003.jpg  

can't hang with most of you guys, but I'm proud of my progress......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-me.jpg  

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    can't hang with most of you guys, but I'm proud of my progress......
    Damn dude...You look alot bigger than your avitar picture and I know that wasn't to long ago.

What have you been running since that picture?

Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    Damn dude...You look alot bigger than your avitar picture and I know that wasn't to long ago.

Nothing really, eating a bit more protein. Although today was my first day of a 7 week var only cycle. Think I'm a little tanner too in that pic, so that probably helps. Thanks for the compliment though.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns

Iv also just started a cycle of dbol sus and deca, will this help me get the abz i want
    There's no need to work abs. Just get your b/f low. I see dudes all the time in the gym workin on abs and i hardly ever see any results. Also your just defying the whole purpose of having a smaller waist. Its all about the diet. I'll try to get a pic in when i get a digital and before my competition in 3 months.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life

Second that

Quote Originally Posted by shreaded
    heres a good one from me last year at the pronvincials
    That's great!

~SC~

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    demetri had a good set

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    pumpseeker too

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-morning-luck.jpg  

alevok Guest
    some of mine...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-abs3.jpg   Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-1lean.jpg  

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    It's a close call but i'm gonna say swolecat wins. Although everyone is looking really good.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Abs? oh ya its getting close to summertime huh gotta work on those

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    From my contest prep.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by creepS
    here is a shot of my abs,need to work on my lower abs,but i think my midsection is pretty ok
    it has been established that thats not your pic. so get lost troll.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    pumpseeker too

whatever happened to that guy?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Swole,

MJ
    for real. good job to all you guys. my girl walks in while im viewing this thread, i think she thinks i just jumped the fence. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    for real. good job to all you guys. my girl walks in while im viewing this thread, i think she thinks i just jumped the fence. lol.

~SC~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    How many do I get to put up?

(Kick-ass pic Carlos...i don't remember seeing THAT one...Nice ~SC~)

One of mine

2003:

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    There's no need to work abs. Just get your b/f low. I see dudes all the time in the gym workin on abs and i hardly ever see any results. Also your just defying the whole purpose of having a smaller waist. Its all about the diet. I'll try to get a pic in when i get a digital and before my competition in 3 months.

Any other opinions on this?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I agree. I NEVER train abs and I have abs pretty much year round. The only time I train them was 3 weeks out from my show. Abs can easily be over trained and they start to poke out.

I sold a car to a military champion bodybuilder, and he did a bunch of shows in Europe. Anyways, he said the same thing. If that's the case, then abs lie totally w/ genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I agree. I NEVER train abs and I have abs pretty much year round. The only time I train them was 3 weeks out from my show. Abs can easily be over trained and they start to poke out.
    idon't know why you should trian abs, did you see the pics of my abs? yap i never worked em out in my whole life, never i just got em geneticly, its true, people i know a lot of people in the gym and my freinds who trian them so much yet they don't have anything, + they watch what they eat still nothing i pretty much eat whatever the F** i want and i still have em yap ripped, so sorry folkls its genetics either you have or not, but i do see the point of working them out you make em stronger, thas what bruce lee did a lot, so if youalready have abs, and you work em out you only make em stronger your not gonna cut any fat or any bs.

testomen is offline New Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-picture%2520252.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information