JuicedUp1328 is offline Junior Member

Body Fat Estimate?

I've been told I looked about 7-8% body fat but have never been tested. Can anyone give me their guess? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Body Fat Estimate?-blackout.jpg  

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would say more 10-12%

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    is say around 10%.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    10 aswell...

diezell is offline Senior Member
    ill say 10 along with everyone else

Anthony C is offline Associate Member
    How much do you weigh and how tall are you .???AC

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wondering why do you want to know your BF%? Your BF is low but your LBM is very low also.. I'm not flaming I am just saying why anyone at your low LBM would be asking about your BF %???

~Old

JuicedUp1328 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 6'1 164lbs. I was just curious. I'm considering gettin on gear because I'm unable to put on mass any other way. I've cycles No2, creatine, gakic, you name it i've done it. I eat a healthy diet with a good amount of cardio, and all supplements do are give me a soft water'd down look. I need some advice on what I should take to put on 15-20lbs of LEAN MUSCLE, not that water shit.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    At 6'1 and 165 I doubt you have ever eaten enough to grow. More than likely that's where your problem is.

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I agree 10 is the #

omnipotent is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp1328
    I'm 6'1 164lbs. I was just curious. I'm considering gettin on gear because I'm unable to put on mass any other way. I've cycles No2, creatine, gakic, you name it i've done it. I eat a healthy diet with a good amount of cardio, and all supplements do are give me a soft water'd down look. I need some advice on what I should take to put on 15-20lbs of LEAN MUSCLE, not that water shit.

yur body fat is about 10-12 %

and as far as you not growing .. you need to start steppin in up a notch on the training and diet .. and stop lookin towards supps or juice to get big .. its not ganna do sh1t for ya .. and by the way yur body looks yur not older then 18-19 .. so lay off the juice .

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat Eat Eat........eat Eat Eat........

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp1328
    I've been told I looked about 7-8% body fat but have never been tested. Can anyone give me their guess? Thanks.
    You can show a 2 or 4 pack around 10% getting the full 6 or 8 pack is where you get from 5 to 8%.

You arent fat just its a matter of numbers, because you are low on the overall weight and muscle side, the 20 to 30 lbs of fat you carry takes the percentage over. Put on 20 lbs lean and you will probably see a 6 pack develop (this is complicated because you problably lack muscle definition under the fat, so time to do sit ups and crunches to develop those tummy muscles). Its also hard to put on 20 lbs in a short period of time without taking on "water weight" and fat because the body is reluctant to gain muscle at its maximum rate unless you exceed your needs for calaries and protein and it sometimes takes a month or two for your body to realize this increase is semi-permanent and not just a temporary binge of food.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You can show a 2 or 4 pack around 10% getting the full 6 or 8 pack is where you get from 5 to 8%.

You arent fat just its a matter of numbers, because you are low on the overall weight and muscle side, the 20 to 30 lbs of fat you carry takes the percentage over. Put on 20 lbs lean and you will probably see a 6 pack develop (this is complicated because you problably lack muscle definition under the fat, so time to do sit ups and crunches to develop those tummy muscles). Its also hard to put on 20 lbs in a short period of time without taking on "water weight" and fat because the body is reluctant to gain muscle at its maximum rate unless you exceed your needs for calaries and protein and it sometimes takes a month or two for your body to realize this increase is semi-permanent and not just a temporary binge of food.
    well put.....

Thread Information