Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    viking_warrior_2k is offline Junior Member

Biggest 'natural' on here?

I'm 32, 5'11", currently 260lb. (I know, way too much fat - put on at least 15lbs. from Thanksgiving to Christmas), but I think for natural size, I'm probably one of the biggest guys on here that I've seen. Comments on the pics are welcome. I'll be starting my first cycle of winni-depot to hopefully cut up a bit. Any comments or suggestions welcome. I'll be posting pics of my progress. I know my arms are massive for a natural, but I'm looking to balance everything. My legs are @ 27" at mid-thighs, calves, neck and bi's @ 18"- 19", and I won't say what my waist is. (oh, the shame of it all!!)

Ok, I'll be honest... I did 10mL of Cypianate 2 years ago. Does that count? Other than that, I'm all natural with the exception of creatine mono. Ya'll let me know what you think! Photos are from last week (red shirt) and 3 weeks ago via phone camera, both after upper body workouts and pumped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Biggest 'natural' on here?-511-260lb-drug-free.jpeg   Biggest 'natural' on here?-drugfree2.jpg   Biggest 'natural' on here?-drugfree4.jpg   Biggest 'natural' on here?-drugfree3.jpg  

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    then ur not all natural i did 10ml of 250 test e a while back and lost it all prety much cuz of lack no knowlage(however thats spelled LOL) and an now as big as ive ever been and i wish i could say i was all natural but yall the only ones who no that so "i am natural" lol

yeah, but i was just as big back 2 years ago when i did the cypianate... (260lb.) hell, i've had bigger gains with creatine than with my mis-used dosage of cypianate... only injected 1cc twice per week, which i didn't even notice any effect... not being cynical, but i don't think it contributed to my size at all... eating well - probably eating way too much but eating the right foods, working out consistently over the past couple of years, and living clean are all a part of it, my man... thanks for the post, justing!!!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    thetank is one of the thickiest natural bro ive ever seen!!

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...highlight=pics

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    I am 33 and 5,10"... I used to be 'big' @ 255lbs but I feel much better now at around 200lbs... I also think I look better now... remember that you "can't flex fat"

Aside from a useless 8 weeks of Dbol back in college, I am natural...

http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/fat2fit/photo%20068A.jpg
    http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/feb1b.jpg
    http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/feb1c.jpg
    Last edited by Andre Avigdor; 02-05-2005 at 04:13 PM.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

aside from my useless gh, igf-1, insulin , test, tren , eq, deca , anavar , dianabol use i'm natural too!

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    god ****... i knew Andre would post hes pics here... at least he resized them...

The last 2 shots are done with my new camera phone

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    remember that you "can't flex fat"
    is that was a flame to viking ?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm close.......5' 11" @ 246. I've not started a cycle yet but I'm close to starting one....btw I'm 40.

You've got the size....now cut it down and see if you like the way you look.

Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    is that was a flame to viking ?
    No flame at all... all I was trying to say is that there is difference between mass and lean mass... there is no benefit to having a big waist!

I would try and cut naturally before hitting the winny, you'll look that much better. You actually remind me of my buddy who plays college football. The kid is 5'9" at 295 lbs, he's seriously a wall, and he's natural, not even protien powder. He eats like crap, sleeps 4-5 hours a night, and can still go to the gym and squat 500/5. But your build reminds me of him.

Thanks for all the replies, guys. Got a busy weekend ahead of me. I'll try to get a shot of my legs in here soon. I think my quad development is pretty good. Yeah, I know I've got to lose some fat, but I think I've got a hell of a jump on things. Everybody have a great weekend, and pump on...

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    thetank is one of the thickiest natural bro ive ever seen!!

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...highlight=pics
    Wow... I knew the tank was a big bro but it did not occur to for a second he was natural. I did not read the thread I just saw the pics and thought dam that dude is big…that is amazing he is a thick mofo…

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Wow... I knew the tank was a big bro but it did not occur to for a second he was natural. I did not read the thread I just saw the pics and thought dam that dude is big…that is amazing he is a thick mofo…
    in deed!!!! if i could be that big naturally i would thanks my parent every single day

test is best is offline Associate Member
    I am 33 and 5,10"... I used to be 'big' @ 255lbs but I feel much better now at around 200lbs... I also think I look better now... remember that you "can't flex fat"

Aside from a useless 8 weeks of Dbol back in college, I am natural...

shave the front and the back

big meaning fat or big meaning muscular??That is not the look most on this board are
    striving for

andre if you shave your chest u should really shave your back and neck!!!
    just a crazy look,reminds me of the trailer park boys

The top photo was at the end of 2004... after I naired... The other 2 along with the one below where taken on Tuesday... I have been letting the hair grow while I have bulking this winter, I will nair again before I go to the Arnold Classic... as you can see I got the hair in front as well... The fur helps me keep warm during our cold canadian winter
    http://solo2.abac.com/avigdor/temp/diet/web/feb1a.jpg
    Last edited by Andre Avigdor; 02-05-2005 at 04:12 PM.

slob is offline Member
    *scans horizon for the USS SwoleCat.

The top photo was at the end of 2004... after I naired... The other 2 along with the one below where taken on Tuesday... I have been letting the hair grow while I have bulking this winter, I will nair again before I go to the Arnold Classic... as you can see I got the hair in front as well... The fur helps me keep warm during our cold canadian winter
    hahahaha wtf is up with this guy!

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    OH NO....not this all over again. I thought he had dissapeared into the land of steroid free -well not really-yeah I'm Natural-No I'm Not-OK, I did one cycle-Never touched the stuff-Freaks.

Bri, why do you call me a freak? I admitted to being a jerk the last time I got into a name calling thing with you... and now you start again? I figure that you more than anyone would be accepting of other people? Why the hate?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Andre-
    Bro, are the over sized pics really necessary? I wouldn't mind if your pics were smaller, or links, but even at my 1600x1200 desktop resolution, they still take up my whole f***ing monitor. Every time I click a link in the member pics forum I have to wonder if I'm going to be visually assaulted by these over sized pics. Just a polite suggestion.

The biggest photo I posted was 792x644 taken with my camera phone... it looks small on my 22" Sony @ 2048x1536 Actually it doesn't look that big on my notebook @ 1024x768...

What size do you think is suitable?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    ANDRE! You are not natural you fool. Get your dumb ass photos out of here. You seriously do not understand do you?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i dunno about biggest natural, but im by far the best looking

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viking_warrior_2k
    I'm 32, 5'11", currently 260lb. (I know, way too much fat - put on at least 15lbs. from Thanksgiving to Christmas), but I think for natural size, I'm probably one of the biggest guys on here that I've seen. Comments on the pics are welcome. I'll be starting my first cycle of winni-depot to hopefully cut up a bit. Any comments or suggestions welcome. I'll be posting pics of my progress. I know my arms are massive for a natural, but I'm looking to balance everything. My legs are @ 27" at mid-thighs, calves, neck and bi's @ 18"- 19", and I won't say what my waist is. (oh, the shame of it all!!)

Ok, I'll be honest... I did 10mL of Cypianate 2 years ago. Does that count? Other than that, I'm all natural with the exception of creatine mono. Ya'll let me know what you think! Photos are from last week (red shirt) and 3 weeks ago via phone camera, both after upper body workouts and pumped.
    looking at your location, you do look like a pig-pickin, cornbread eatin, Georgia boy

AG5678 is offline Member
    I think from this point you should do Clen and T3 to loose some Bf

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    ANDRE! You are not natural you fool. Get your dumb ass photos out of here. You seriously do not understand do you?
    i dont think anyone knows that for sure other than him...his word is all we have actually..so based on that..he is

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I think from this point you should do Clen and T3 to loose some Bf
    All he needs is to diet down a little... six meals a day... once every 3 hours... cut out the refined carbs moderate protein and healthy fats... throw in some cardio and that should do it!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    All he needs is to diet down a little... six meals a day... once every 3 hours... cut out the refined carbs moderate protein and healthy fats... throw in some cardio and that should do it!

For once I agree with you on something. But still bro why do you keep posting your pics when all that is going to happen is a flame war? You should know by now this board will never tolerate you lol

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    \

What size do you think is suitable?
    Attached thumb nails would be a lot better IMO. I think you would get a lot less greif from some guys on here too.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Andre, what are those two things near your waist in your pics(top pics)....it looks like you are about to get a double shot of juice from your automatic syringe-pins in your midsection.....haha

What the heck are you talking about?!? There is hole in my under shirt... I am trying to go for the Mike Katz Pumping Iron look

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    Andre, what are those two things near your waist in your pics(top pics)....it looks like you are about to get a double shot of juice from your automatic syringe-pins in your midsection.....haha
    there urinals...

Odin is offline Member
    Not to sound picky or anything but their seems to be some serious thread hijacking going on here, Andre why are you posting more pic's of yourself than the guy who started this thread, unless he gave you permission. If I started a thread in the members pictues forum and someone started posting pic's I would demand that a modertor delete them and tell the guy to start his own thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    Not to sound picky or anything but their seems to be some serious thread hijacking going on here, Andre why are you posting more pic's of yourself than the guy who started this thread, unless he gave you permission. If I started a thread in the members pictues forum and someone started posting pic's I would demand that a modertor delete them and tell the guy to start his own thread!

Read the title of the thread... "Biggest 'natural' on here?" My photos are part of my response as to what we define as big!

If the original poster asks me to remove my pics I will...

Odin is offline Member
    Read the title of the thread... "Biggest 'natural' on here?" My photos are part of my response as to what we define as big!

If the original poster asks me to remove my pics I will...
    Well you could have gave a link too your pictures on your web site instead of giving 7 full blowen up pictures, BTW nice Polk audio sound system, their the nicest sounding speakers in the world. No flaming JMO, but you do look good in the pic's.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Andre you got a lot of gaul posting your **** pics in someone else's thread no one asked you too including the original poster so go spam your pics somewhere else

By the way Viking looking really thick there bro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information