LilDeanSlim is offline New Member

Before & After Cutting Pics

hello everybody i have been a reader of AR for about a year now and i officially joined the board as of today. i am 1 month into my cutting diet so here is a pic of me in january and one of the present. critiques welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before & After Cutting Pics-oldme.jpg   Before & After Cutting Pics-newme.jpg  

alevok Guest
    well there is a definite transformation. I donno your abs routine but I would hit lower abs first. Keep up the good work.....

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    yes look allot leaner in the second pic, where are you going to go from hear is the first pic, of you bulked..
    Last edited by S.P.G; 06-23-2005 at 06:30 AM.

nadimbz is offline New Member
    Looking good and lean man. I could tell you have been working hard. What is your stats and what does your diet look like?

LilDeanSlim is offline New Member
    ive been sticking to the "how to cut" thread the past month. stats = 5.10 180lb. the first pic i was about 2 months off bulking @ 205lb. just partied and got fat until i got food poisoning last month. changed my whole outlook. haven't drank or smoked since. seems to be working & i feel great. energy thru the roof. just wanna lean up some more for the summer. ill post my progress in another month. thanks for the comments guys

Thread Information