Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373

    summer diet pics (thus far)

    Hey guys, havent posted here for a while, but figured i might as well...
    Basically dieted down for summer, although i still have some more work to do, want to get down to below 10%. Feeling a little flat due to dieting, but i'm gonna be hopping on oratropin soon so carbs and hopefully size will go up. But at least for now i'm pretty much beach presentable...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer diet pics (thus far)-6-25-05a.jpg   summer diet pics (thus far)-6-25-05b.jpg   summer diet pics (thus far)-6-25-05c.jpg  

  2. #2
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    hard to tell by pics... but from what I can see..looking good....

  3. #3
    TheDfromGC's Avatar
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    a building
    Posts
    2,040
    stats?

  4. #4
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    Nice guns...quality is a tad poor

  5. #5
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Yea sorry bout the quality of the pics, camera phone and hard to hold still on clen . Stats are 5'10", currently 192, about 10% bf.

  6. #6
    JDawg1536's Avatar
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    4,155
    lookin good, but it looks like your grabbin your jock in the 3rd pic lol

  7. #7
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    lookin good, but it looks like your grabbin your jock in the 3rd pic lol
    ya know, i never thought about that... but it kinda does...oh well

  8. #8
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    You look great, you have some massive pecs!

  9. #9
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    You look great, you have some massive pecs!
    Nah thats just the angle of the photo i think, in actuality my chest is my lagging bodypart, but thanks non the less

  10. #10
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    lookin pretty ripped, like justin said its hard to tell what to critique though, hows the other half of the body.

  11. #11
    CrazyKC's Avatar
    CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,IA
    Posts
    158
    looking good tribex

  12. #12
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    lookin pretty ripped, like justin said its hard to tell what to critique though, hows the other half of the body.
    i didnt even think of takin some leg pics, but once i'm a little leaner (below 10%) and going to have someone else take a few pics of me, and legs will be included then.

  13. #13
    palumbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    512
    what are u running anything other then the clen bro?

  14. #14
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Finished a low dose test e/ winny cycle a while back. I think its been 5 of 6 weeks since end of pct.

  15. #15
    hardgainer1's Avatar
    hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Long Freaken Island
    Posts
    1,177
    definitely beach presentable, most guys at the beach look horrible, nice work there

  16. #16
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    wow, just noticed your states... that's interesting... You look like you have a larger frame than I do and you weight less... man, getting ripped is wicked awesome!! Good work dude...

  17. #17
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    wow, just noticed your states... that's interesting... You look like you have a larger frame than I do and you weight less... man, getting ripped is wicked awesome!! Good work dude...
    Thanks bro, yea its funny about getting cut up, you look bigger but your clothes fit looser and your weight drops (which is depressing) but it levels out when you get to see freaky veins running up and down your arms

  18. #18
    ttuprincess's Avatar
    ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On Strike!
    Posts
    4,635
    maybe its just the light, but it looks like you have some cuts/striations in your chest!

  19. #19
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Thanks bro, yea its funny about getting cut up, you look bigger but your clothes fit looser and your weight drops (which is depressing) but it levels out when you get to see freaky veins running up and down your arms

    I hear that...

    I hate having loose fitting clothes, to me its not comfortable, I feel better in fitted clothes.

    but, yah, bein ripped makes you look better overall and its something I gotta get on..

    FAKCC

    oh yah, lookin good man...really.

  20. #20
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    maybe its just the light, but it looks like you have some cuts/striations in your chest!
    I think it's just being lean... muscle ripples.

  21. #21
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    maybe its just the light, but it looks like you have some cuts/striations in your chest!
    Yea i get those, especially if i do a chest day or something to get me warm, they come right out.

    I hear what ya mean Dally, and thankz as well.

  22. #22
    donmega's Avatar
    donmega is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    161
    Damn dude, I normally dont post in the pics section but ****, your pecs are looking killer.

    Basically my goal is your current body, nice and cut like crazy. I like the lean cut look more then the big mass look but thats just my h.o.

    Im 5'11" 145 right now, I thought my goal would be about 185 , your 192 so I guess I was close.

    Get some better pics up man , wanna show my GF what my end result should be. Im already cut like bruce lee so once I hit the right weight I should be close.

  23. #23
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega
    Damn dude, I normally dont post in the pics section but ****, your pecs are looking killer.

    Basically my goal is your current body, nice and cut like crazy. I like the lean cut look more then the big mass look but thats just my h.o.

    Im 5'11" 145 right now, I thought my goal would be about 185 , your 192 so I guess I was close.

    Get some better pics up man , wanna show my GF what my end result should be. Im already cut like bruce lee so once I hit the right weight I should be close.
    Thanks bro. I used to be a toothpick before i got into the iron game, so it took a lot to become what i am now. I will post some better pics once i have them taken. Word of advice that i learned the hard way... for guys like us that started off being really skinny and looking to put some size on... workout is only 45% of the battle. THe other 55% is all diet. Learn to eat like a monster (the right way) and you'll grow.

  24. #24
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Thanks bro. I used to be a toothpick before i got into the iron game, so it took a lot to become what i am now. I will post some better pics once i have them taken. Word of advice that i learned the hard way... for guys like us that started off being really skinny and looking to put some size on... workout is only 45% of the battle. THe other 55% is all diet. Learn to eat like a monster (the right way) and you'll grow.

    again, TRUE.

    I was 6 foot 120, sickly lookin skinny. took me along time to learn cause I worked out in my basement with plastic covered concrete weights for years, I was too embarrassed to go to the gym. after about 8 years I got up to my heaviest of 240 6 3 and was natural all the way up till this year 5 years later and did some tren test /booze cycles and learnt more than I ever have.

    so, it takes a while for some, but then again, I'll never stop.... and I doubt any of us will.

  25. #25
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    again, TRUE.

    I was 6 foot 120, sickly lookin skinny. took me along time to learn cause I worked out in my basement with plastic covered concrete weights for years, I was too embarrassed to go to the gym. after about 8 years I got up to my heaviest of 240 6 3 and was natural all the way up till this year 5 years later and did some tren test /booze cycles and learnt more than I ever have.

    so, it takes a while for some, but then again, I'll never stop.... and I doubt any of us will.
    Your absolutely right bro. Its a never ending game and thats one of the reasons why we love it. If it was easy, everyone would look good. And i hear ya word for word about lifting in the basement for years before i could muster up the balls to step into a gym. Even before i ever did a cycle people asked me if i juiced because they same how much i changed from skinny to more muscular. Bodybuilding is a full time job, from morning to bedtime its in you. If your 100%, you'll see the changes, and even more so, you'll feel them.

  26. #26
    Billyspt4 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    297
    Looking very good bro, very good

  27. #27
    Jase's Avatar
    Jase is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    177
    Nice work

    Godspeed

  28. #28
    donmega's Avatar
    donmega is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Thanks bro. I used to be a toothpick before i got into the iron game, so it took a lot to become what i am now. I will post some better pics once i have them taken. Word of advice that i learned the hard way... for guys like us that started off being really skinny and looking to put some size on... workout is only 45% of the battle. THe other 55% is all diet. Learn to eat like a monster (the right way) and you'll grow.

    For sure man, I started @ 5'11" 125lbs

    Im @ 140 lbs now and steady gaining weekly. Eating 3-5 big meals a day with intake around 3k cal + and using weight gain 2200 For the vitamins mainly and 100% whey, 100% egg, glutamine, b12, b6, and I got some creatine that I really dont use any more.

    Trying for 155 this year by end of summer then hopefully somewhere near you by 1 full year from my 155 goal.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Looking ripped.

  30. #30
    Tribex's Avatar
    Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    373
    Thanks for all the coments bros. I appreciate it. Keeps me motivated for that damn am cardio on empty stomach...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •