Tribex is offline Associate Member

summer diet pics (thus far)

Hey guys, havent posted here for a while, but figured i might as well...
    Basically dieted down for summer, although i still have some more work to do, want to get down to below 10%. Feeling a little flat due to dieting, but i'm gonna be hopping on oratropin soon so carbs and hopefully size will go up. But at least for now i'm pretty much beach presentable...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer diet pics (thus far)-6-25-05a.jpg   summer diet pics (thus far)-6-25-05b.jpg   summer diet pics (thus far)-6-25-05c.jpg  

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    hard to tell by pics... but from what I can see..looking good....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Nice guns...quality is a tad poor

Yea sorry bout the quality of the pics, camera phone and hard to hold still on clen . Stats are 5'10", currently 192, about 10% bf.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    lookin good, but it looks like your grabbin your jock in the 3rd pic lol

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    lookin good, but it looks like your grabbin your jock in the 3rd pic lol
    ya know, i never thought about that... but it kinda does...oh well

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    You look great, you have some massive pecs!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    You look great, you have some massive pecs!
    Nah thats just the angle of the photo i think, in actuality my chest is my lagging bodypart, but thanks non the less

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin pretty ripped, like justin said its hard to tell what to critique though, hows the other half of the body.

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    looking good tribex

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    lookin pretty ripped, like justin said its hard to tell what to critique though, hows the other half of the body.
    i didnt even think of takin some leg pics, but once i'm a little leaner (below 10%) and going to have someone else take a few pics of me, and legs will be included then.

palumbo is offline Member
    what are u running anything other then the clen bro?

Finished a low dose test e/ winny cycle a while back. I think its been 5 of 6 weeks since end of pct.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    definitely beach presentable, most guys at the beach look horrible, nice work there

wow, just noticed your states... that's interesting... You look like you have a larger frame than I do and you weight less... man, getting ripped is wicked awesome!! Good work dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    wow, just noticed your states... that's interesting... You look like you have a larger frame than I do and you weight less... man, getting ripped is wicked awesome!! Good work dude...
    Thanks bro, yea its funny about getting cut up, you look bigger but your clothes fit looser and your weight drops (which is depressing) but it levels out when you get to see freaky veins running up and down your arms

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its just the light, but it looks like you have some cuts/striations in your chest!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Thanks bro, yea its funny about getting cut up, you look bigger but your clothes fit looser and your weight drops (which is depressing) but it levels out when you get to see freaky veins running up and down your arms

I hear that...

I hate having loose fitting clothes, to me its not comfortable, I feel better in fitted clothes.

but, yah, bein ripped makes you look better overall and its something I gotta get on..

FAKCC

oh yah, lookin good man...really.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    maybe its just the light, but it looks like you have some cuts/striations in your chest!
    I think it's just being lean... muscle ripples.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Yea i get those, especially if i do a chest day or something to get me warm, they come right out.

I hear what ya mean Dally, and thankz as well.

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Damn dude, I normally dont post in the pics section but ****, your pecs are looking killer.

Basically my goal is your current body, nice and cut like crazy. I like the lean cut look more then the big mass look but thats just my h.o.

Im 5'11" 145 right now, I thought my goal would be about 185 , your 192 so I guess I was close.

Get some better pics up man , wanna show my GF what my end result should be. Im already cut like bruce lee so once I hit the right weight I should be close.

Quote Originally Posted by donmega
    Damn dude, I normally dont post in the pics section but ****, your pecs are looking killer.

Basically my goal is your current body, nice and cut like crazy. I like the lean cut look more then the big mass look but thats just my h.o.

Im 5'11" 145 right now, I thought my goal would be about 185 , your 192 so I guess I was close.

Get some better pics up man , wanna show my GF what my end result should be. Im already cut like bruce lee so once I hit the right weight I should be close.
    Thanks bro. I used to be a toothpick before i got into the iron game, so it took a lot to become what i am now. I will post some better pics once i have them taken. Word of advice that i learned the hard way... for guys like us that started off being really skinny and looking to put some size on... workout is only 45% of the battle. THe other 55% is all diet. Learn to eat like a monster (the right way) and you'll grow.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Thanks bro. I used to be a toothpick before i got into the iron game, so it took a lot to become what i am now. I will post some better pics once i have them taken. Word of advice that i learned the hard way... for guys like us that started off being really skinny and looking to put some size on... workout is only 45% of the battle. THe other 55% is all diet. Learn to eat like a monster (the right way) and you'll grow.

again, TRUE.

I was 6 foot 120, sickly lookin skinny. took me along time to learn cause I worked out in my basement with plastic covered concrete weights for years, I was too embarrassed to go to the gym. after about 8 years I got up to my heaviest of 240 6 3 and was natural all the way up till this year 5 years later and did some tren test /booze cycles and learnt more than I ever have.

so, it takes a while for some, but then again, I'll never stop.... and I doubt any of us will.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    again, TRUE.

I was 6 foot 120, sickly lookin skinny. took me along time to learn cause I worked out in my basement with plastic covered concrete weights for years, I was too embarrassed to go to the gym. after about 8 years I got up to my heaviest of 240 6 3 and was natural all the way up till this year 5 years later and did some tren test /booze cycles and learnt more than I ever have.

so, it takes a while for some, but then again, I'll never stop.... and I doubt any of us will.
    Your absolutely right bro. Its a never ending game and thats one of the reasons why we love it. If it was easy, everyone would look good. And i hear ya word for word about lifting in the basement for years before i could muster up the balls to step into a gym. Even before i ever did a cycle people asked me if i juiced because they same how much i changed from skinny to more muscular. Bodybuilding is a full time job, from morning to bedtime its in you. If your 100%, you'll see the changes, and even more so, you'll feel them.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Looking very good bro, very good

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Nice work

Godspeed

donmega is offline Associate Member

For sure man, I started @ 5'11" 125lbs

Im @ 140 lbs now and steady gaining weekly. Eating 3-5 big meals a day with intake around 3k cal + and using weight gain 2200 For the vitamins mainly and 100% whey, 100% egg, glutamine, b12, b6, and I got some creatine that I really dont use any more.

Trying for 155 this year by end of summer then hopefully somewhere near you by 1 full year from my 155 goal.

Looking ripped.

Thanks for all the coments bros. I appreciate it. Keeps me motivated for that damn am cardio on empty stomach...

Thread Information