clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

Why I've been away from AR...

...because I look like this...=( I've been trying to cut for the summer, but I just became skinny instead...and I couldn't even get a six pack. Sucks. I need motivation to get serious again. In the past month, I've totally slacked off on my diet. I don't even think it can be called a diet. Its low calorie, but high in sodium and sugar. The only thing I got going for me is a tan...=P

-- C
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why I've been away from AR...-side02-ar2.jpg  

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Good luck getting to where you wanna be. You can get there. Just work hard.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    just get back on the ball. what r ur stats?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Dude from that pic I can't see much but you look good. Your 2-4 weeks away from a 6er dont sweat it too much just keep that diet in check and your $$$

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Your already lean, Up your calories and do a clean bulk and put some of your weight back on.. If that's you in the avatar, it looks like your lost maybe 10lbs or so... Get back to your basics. Squats, Deads, Bench, Rows etc... no more excuses!.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    CLOCK is a great bro. All I can say is this....

A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.

-Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    If that's you in the avatar, it looks like your lost maybe 10lbs or so...
    D-mn, good eye. I am 10 lbs lighter than my avatar, but on a 5'7" (and a half) frame, its a ton...or at least, seems like a ton to me. Also, being a ton weaker damages the ego, ya know?

I'm trying out a new HIT routine. I'm kinda excited about that. One thing that bugs me is that it doesn't make me sore at all. I do about two easy warm up sets, then one heavy set where I go two past failure with a spotter. The normal volume training has made me sore everytime for the past 3 years.

BLT, thanks for the words of motivation, my friend. You know, I'm really stuck in this rut. A lot has to do with not having a car that I like. In fact, I hate my f-ing car. So much that it hinders everything I do in life. I put off going to the grocery store because I hate driving it. Thats whats killing me. I honestly go to the grocery store _only_ when a friend is driving me. I get rides to the gym, rides to my friends places, rides to the store. The only place I drive to is work...which is only 2 miles from my apt. I've trying to save for a G35 Coupe, but at a rate of $1000/month, it'll take me another 8 months. I'm thinking of saying f-ck it and buying a cheapo car (like an Altima) just so I can get on with my d-mn life.

Btw, the reason why I hate my car is because its broken. It stalls all the damn time _while_ I'm driving it. The suspension is completely broken and it bottoms out HARD on every tiny bump. When I was young (6 years ago... I got a stupid exhaust system on it. Now, I f-ing hate it. I'm so embarrassed by it. Its not worth fixing the car, literally (i.e. fix it would cost more than the car is worth).

Thanks for listening.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I've tried HIT in the past...it ok...but I think the way to go is pyramid up in weight....making the last set the do or die set...like this

3 sets of IN DB Press...1st set 80lbs. for 10
    2nd set 90lbs for 10
    3rd set 100lbs till failure...once you hit 10 reps up every set 5 lbs....I almost never stop gaining from doing my sets this way....just pick up the protein and the mass will come back...good luck!
    Last edited by TheJuicer; 06-28-2005 at 09:01 AM.

TheJuicer, word. When I said "my normal volume training", I really meant pyramiding. I usually do the exact same thing: 3 sets, add weight every set, sometimes dropping the reps each set.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    ...because I look like this...=( I've been trying to cut for the summer, but I just became skinny instead...and I couldn't even get a six pack. Sucks. I need motivation to get serious again. In the past month, I've totally slacked off on my diet. I don't even think it can be called a diet. Its low calorie, but high in sodium and sugar. The only thing I got going for me is a tan...=P

-- C
    Its not always about blowing up like a balloon and getting over 200 pounds and beyond...

You have a small ass waist that all the 35+ guys in here would kill for and very good vshape appearance of larger chest over petite waist. This is pretty good... you know a lot of photographed abs were pumped up with 100 crunches just before the photo and well posed so I dont think you are as far as think you are. How is your chest to waist ratio? You look like you have more then the recommended 10 inch advantage (chest should be 10 to 14 inches bigger then beltline, belly button should be equal or smaller to beltline).

BTW, arms, shoulders, etc all look excellent!

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Just remember progression is the key not always soreness...L8R

Thanks, Ntpadude. Hehe, its hard to remember that sometimes around here (about not all about blowing up 200+ lbs at 5'7")...

Thats interesting about the ideal measurements. I def. think I have a decent v-taper...after the summer is over, I just gotta work on putting some meat on it. Right now, I go swimming way too often to bulk...

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

-- C
    Funny, I went through the exact same thing. I never really "cut" before this summer, never had to. So I figured I would give it a go. Well, it was obvious I was new to cutting because I only lost a little fat, and lost a lot of muscle. I'm just now getting back up to where I was before I tried cutting, and wish I had never done it to begin with. From here on out it's bulking all the way.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I see you still have that nice big blue dildo

get trainin you fukin SLACKER!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    im in the same boat as u clock. was up to 195 by middle of spring. wanted to hit about 210 or so during summer then cut down , but the job i wanted to get didnt go through and ive been struggling for a job/money. my weight dropped to 185 last time i checked like a week ago, im afraid to check at this point. have no money for food and diet is just horrible....im talking about eating 3 meals the entire day , sometimes not even that. hopefully i can get this easy security job and once i get that just be sitting in my car all day with a cooler full of food and be putting on lbs...

AG5678 is offline Member

-- C
    Bro you really don't look bad at all. With a good diet you'll get back to normal in no time.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Bro you really don't look bad at all. With a good diet you'll get back to normal in no time.

I dont think its much other then he got that Chick and ever since, he dont do gear, he dont workout or eat much... all he does is f_ck, f_ck and more f_cking with that chick. I hear they just go at it like rabbits night and day.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Keep it up man, you'll get there, it's all about dedication

Thread Information