kaorialfred is offline Member

need some imput,pics of me after gyno surgery

Okay its been a while but I am trying hard to get back on track. Having just moved from Colorado. Just finishing 10th week of recovery from gyno surgery. I was retaining water big time. I feel fat as fat can be.
    What would you recommend as far as training?
    I don't train heavy as some people do, but I am thinking about it, just to get some growth going. Maybe I'm very impatient, I figure it wouldn't take this long, could just be diet too.

Right now I waiting for the winter to diet down. (its freakin hot in Colorado and I haven't got my endurance up.) Freakin mt. and thin air is tough getting use to this.

I am 5'9 268 and using test cyp,(1cc e4d) hgh(2 IU 6 days), mabey some orals later, clen , halo, var.
    these were taken by the web cam so the quality is crappy. I hate looking like a football player. Need more definiton and a slimmer waist line right?

Goals are to just tighten up. I don't want to get bigger but it seems that I have no choice. This is the 3rd month of GH use. Haven't noticed anything spectatcular yet.
    I will try some dieting down starting in August. Still trying to set myself up in my new home and get a schedulded life going.
    any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. Yes I do work my legs and they are pretty thick, not a lot of BF% on them.
    My waist is shrinking and I think my chest is starting to come about. I wish to have good shoulders but it seems I am lacking there also.
    Any thoughts or helpful input appreciated.

leg press 780 3 sets of 8
    ez curl fixed weight bar 110 3 sets of 6
    benching I haven't cause of the surgery last time I could put up 310 at least for 6 reps and 3 sets.
    I don't know I tried dead lifting don't know if my form is correct but I can do 360 for 6 reps 2 sets at my max.

so help, I am all ears...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need some imput,pics of me after gyno surgery-back.gif   need some imput,pics of me after gyno surgery-front.gif   need some imput,pics of me after gyno surgery-sidetif.gif  

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    damn bro you cant just go throwing gear at the problem, why take anything until you get yourself at a relativly low bf%??? that is my question, you are a big boy and you seem to be making excuses for the most part(its hot, thin air etc) that wont get you where you need to be trust me. Not trying to be a d1ck its just that diet and excerise are neccesary to achieve a better physique. IMO you should be eating lean protiens and a lot of colored vegis, slow carbs during the day for fuel and none at night. Figure out what your goal is and take steps to achieve the goal, are you wanting to add more size? or cut up? I would reccomend cutting up and then reassesing the situation, therefore AM cardio on an empty stomach combined w/ a good clean diet will work a lot better than just gh or test bro, also the test is a great way to retain water so IMO avoid it for now, gear should be the supercharger, your body is the engine, your food is your fuel, once you have them consistant then think about adding the supercharger.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    damn bro you cant just go throwing gear at the problem, why take anything until you get yourself at a relativly low bf%??? that is my question, you are a big boy and you seem to be making excuses for the most part(its hot, thin air etc) that wont get you where you need to be trust me. Not trying to be a d1ck its just that diet and excerise are neccesary to achieve a better physique. IMO you should be eating lean protiens and a lot of colored vegis, slow carbs during the day for fuel and none at night. Figure out what your goal is and take steps to achieve the goal, are you wanting to add more size? or cut up? I would reccomend cutting up and then reassesing the situation, therefore AM cardio on an empty stomach combined w/ a good clean diet will work a lot better than just gh or test bro, also the test is a great way to retain water so IMO avoid it for now, gear should be the supercharger, your body is the engine, your food is your fuel, once you have them consistant then think about adding the supercharger.
    actually I am on TRT/HRT threapy along with a thyroid disorder. I am not on gear just to be on. I actually have one nut and the other isn't doing much after his bro went
    MIA. Being a personal traininer I pretty much know the old cardio empty stomach and protein carb ratio. I just have had a hard time keeping consistent with my training. I have lost a lot of BF% from cutting calories and following a strick plan (1800 cal) and it was great. I was 250-3 give or take a water bloat or two.
    I should have said I'm doing cardio now but not for an hour just 30 min until I get aclimated to the weather.
    I don't think your being a dk either, I need the feedback and I am not perfect so I keep my ears and mind open.
    I was doing pretty well until a lot of life events kept happening and I seriously had been training people more than I had been working out. Losing my workout partner I am sure didn't help either.
    Besides my mid section, I would say my weakest part would be shoulders, and god I can't get my forearms to grow either. Legs are shaping up pretty well. I can still do splits and almost touch with a straddle so I am not trying to lose that.
    thanks for taking the time to give some suggestions, much appreciated.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    well it sucks if you dont have any motivation or time, you need to find it bro, wake up an hour earlier and do your cardio, wake up an hour earlier on sunday and hit the grocery store, stock up on good foods and cook meals for the day/few days. I own a business that I am at around 50-65hrs a week plus have a child and I also do landscaping for a few elderly people in my neighborhood, so I am at the gym at 430am every day no excuses here and it soesnt get easier everday like most would think. I know I cant do it if I dont do it you know. It seems like nothing more than a time and motivation thing, therfore you need to ask yourself how important this goal is to you and then do whatever it takes to reach that goal. Bro handle your biz you know you want it bad so this is rampage time bro go all out and live w/ no regrets, dont miss a workout dont miss a good meal you will thank yourself in the end...BITTA

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    well it sucks if you dont have any motivation or time, you need to find it bro, wake up an hour earlier and do your cardio, wake up an hour earlier on sunday and hit the grocery store, stock up on good foods and cook meals for the day/few days. I own a business that I am at around 50-65hrs a week plus have a child and I also do landscaping for a few elderly people in my neighborhood, so I am at the gym at 430am every day no excuses here and it soesnt get easier everday like most would think. I know I cant do it if I dont do it you know. It seems like nothing more than a time and motivation thing, therfore you need to ask yourself how important this goal is to you and then do whatever it takes to reach that goal. Bro handle your biz you know you want it bad so this is rampage time bro go all out and live w/ no regrets, dont miss a workout dont miss a good meal you will thank yourself in the end...BITTA

good stuff..

very cool, I am motivated and it shall be done. Checking out the diet thread also. Thanks for the encoragement!!!

Your a big dude bro, keep up the hard work.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    no doubt man - you just get somewhat cut up and you are def going to be looking good. you have good mass thats for sure. just tone that up and heads up! id love to be in your situation (not with your nuts) but in that you just need to drop about 25 lbs and you'll be looking like a new man

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    no doubt man - you just get somewhat cut up and you are def going to be looking good. you have good mass thats for sure. just tone that up and heads up! id love to be in your situation (not with your nuts) but in that you just need to drop about 25 lbs and you'll be looking like a new man

Yeah that one nut thing just doesn't appeal to most.

yeah 25 looks to be a good starting point.

Thread Information