Thread: Transformations

Natural1 is offline Associate Member

Transformations

I wanted to see if any of our "Elite Bodied" members on the board would post any kind of show pictures, and perhaps pictures from the teen years or just before really working out, to give some of the less "blessed" on the board a little bit of motivation. Maybe a stupid idea but i was just interested to see how many of the "competition bodies" started out with good genetics from the beginning, or if they made a complete turn around once they began working out.

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    i like this idea...ill take a picture of me now and sum1 call up marty and doc hop in the delorean and bring back a picture of the 245 lb 6% BF me of 5 years from now lol....seroiusly i llike this idea if ne1 has them on their comp post them im curious and i need motivation today...

BadmamJama is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    i like this idea...ill take a picture of me now and sum1 call up marty and doc hop in the delorean and bring back a picture of the 245 lb 6% BF me of 5 years from now lol....seroiusly i llike this idea if ne1 has them on their comp post them im curious and i need motivation today...

I hate this kid but he still made a pretty cool transfermation.
    New member has more pics.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    D@mn compared to his first pics that was an awesome transformation.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    best transformation iv EVER seen, but i dont understand how you got from your first pic (only see the face) but looking really skinny top of your shoulders and stuff to the pic after sust and dbol , big as fuk but bloated. The fina and winny did the trick your putting wild ideas into my head of my next cycle lol did it shut you down not running any test?

Thread Information