savax is offline Associate Member

Need serious critiques for a beginner (pic)

Hey guys, i've been lifting for several months now (all natural) and using nitrix, whey, creatine. Here's what I look like now - i know, it's crap but I just started some test and sust. Also picked up some clen for later. Could use some serious critiques cuz I know i still look like ass, especially my abs, shoulders. Really wanna cap those delts, but it doesn't seem to be working...

Stats: Age 26 5'7", 170lbs.

Thanks bros!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need serious critiques for a beginner (pic)-c2.jpg  
    Last edited by savax; 07-26-2005 at 12:18 AM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    not a bad base to work with but only having been working out for a few months, you definitely do not need to be using steroids . A lot of hard work along with a clean diet will get you results. Maximize your full natural potential b4 you take the plunge.

peekcondition is offline New Member
    You should of mix Deca with Sus. Instead of Sus with test. You have enough test in the sus. Deca would have been better for gains. Serious Gains, for next-time man. Keep up the good work.

Seriously no roids? You don't think i could get more jacked with a cycle or two? I mean, i've always been able to put on muscle pretty easily, naturally. Just seems i've been working so hard and not getting fast enough results...

Peek - thanks for the advice dude, i'll keep that in mind. Was jsut scared of deca from what people are saying (deca dick, worse hairloss, etc) but yeah, that seems more logical.

decadbal is offline Banned
    if your deca dose is lower than the test dose, u wont have deca dick.. sust and test are the same.. well sust is 4test, 2that are usable, so i think the choice of aas is up to you, not many ppl here waited out there natty growing abilities, so if u choose not to then so be it. your an adult. make sure your well planned out tho and ask alot of ?s, some ppl will be stupid about stuff, but phuck em, they prolly dont know what they are doing anyway.. good luck

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    you have a decent base..you say you put on muscle "pretty easily" but youre not getting fast enough results? whats your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    not a bad base to work with but only having been working out for a few months, you definitely do not need to be using steroids. A lot of hard work along with a clean diet will get you results. Maximize your full natural potential b4 you take the plunge.
    Exactly... Lift and eat right for a few more years, then think abou using steroids . They should be the last thing on your mind at this point. IMO, a complete waste. Not a flame, just givin you honest advice. Good luck.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You definitely should wait to use roids IMO. People are in such a hurry its ridiculous. And with experience im guessing these people lose a lot of their gains. If you say you put on muscle pretty easily than just wait. Your results will be a lot better if you have solid matured msucles before you start. Of course its only my opinion and you can do what you want. But I am completely natural and I have seen pics of guys on the board who say have done like three cycles; and I am bigger than them. That to me is just something I think they wasted their money on now. I mean you are only 170 lbs. I am two inches taller than you at 5'9" but I am 210 lbs and im still gonna wait even longer to do a cycle. Your results will be a lot better and you will save urself money.

-Bino

timtim is offline Member
    imo you haven't trained long enough for aas and it shows in your physique. you will gain more and keep more if you train naturally longer.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    well since u were asking bout ur bod and not cycle critique ill get to the bod.....

i dunno wut to tell u ?? wut do u want to achieve?? mass , bein ripped , athletic preformance improvment???

Ill assume u want size....

traps are a strong point , u have a little symmetrical thing with ur biceps , but so do i.... , i think u should check out the training and diet forum...and perfect those areas and ull be there in no time....

Guys, thanks so much for the advice. I guess i just needed the reinforcement NOT to start AAS, but unfortunately I already put one shot of sust in my ass . I guess i'm just confused why people start juicin then? I'm sure many people are at the point i'm at...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    good starting point bro,, hit it hard...

AG5678 is offline Member
    Pretty much the same base i had.

AG5678

I'm looking more to be ripped up, where u can see all the muscle striations - more of the stripper/model look than a huge haus.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by savax
    I'm looking more to be ripped up, where u can see all the muscle striations - more of the stripper/model look than a huge haus.
    mmm...u shouldnt have used test..IMO...but u did end of story....just make the best of ur cycle...check out the diet forum.. and training forum......then if u have ne questions..every1 here will be happy to help ya....

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i was hoping you where joking about the test/sus. anyway eat like a madman and finish out this cycle. ive been training for 6 years and havent juiced yet, everyone starts at different times no big deal. good luck.

got fina? is offline Member
    Im not even gonna bullshyt u but i think u look better then some people i seen on some sites.
    Thats a nice body to start with since your nice and lean already.
    The best advice i could give u and what i would do is stay away from this section of the site and concentrate on the diet section. Start by figuring out a nice diet for the type of results your looking for and work out like an animal.
    I think if u do those 2 things in 6 months youll look great and be ready for a cycle.

Remember that unless u get your diet tuned in to the balls your not gonna be happy with your cycle. Eat good and a shit load and youll see insane results.

Good luck and post some new pics down the road.........

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by savax
    Seriously no roids? You don't think i could get more jacked with a cycle or two? I mean, i've always been able to put on muscle pretty easily, naturally. Just seems i've been working so hard and not getting fast enough results...

Peek - thanks for the advice dude, i'll keep that in mind. Was jsut scared of deca from what people are saying (deca dick, worse hairloss, etc) but yeah, that seems more logical.
    Sure you get more jacked. If you can gain muscle easily off steroids then stick with it. If you get on roids, you gain about 10-15 lbs of real muscle gain on first cycle then subsequent cycles tend to be more purposeful by regaining what was lost when going off roids and next gains arent as wonderful. Like get 15 lbs first time, 10 lbs next cycle, 8 lbs next cycle, in otherwords real gains diminish unless you are real good at elevating doses and changing chemicals used. There is however a lot of promise using SHBG reducers like tongkat ali. For example I am on a long cycle and my growth slowed way down until I got on Tongkat for the purposes of restoring my sex drive but the side effect was, I started growing again like I am back to week #5 of my cycle.

Just keep in mind, no one is ever happy with just a cycle or two. If thats all you going to do, well you grow like hell on cycle and not at all when you go off cycle, so thats how roid heads get eventually into the habit of cycle after cycle or even just stay on for 6 months at a time to year round. Not a hater here... I got wrapped up in the same thing myself doing 6 monther's at a time, but I'd say I am really getting very very happy with my body after being "on" 15 out of the last 20 months.

Where's the best place to get some Tongkat?

Thread Information