Hynkka is offline New Member

One year project done; results here

Here is results of my one year workout so far. Just want to show these pics and hope someone gets motivation of these to change themselves. It doesn't necessarily take many years to look better. Critique is also welcome. I'm still going to improve myself and this project hopefully won't end until "six feet under"..

First two pics are taken year ago. weighted over 200lbs and bodyfat 100% I did cut weight 27lbs in six months and then started my first cycle. Gained that 27lbs up in two months and lost some fat also. Could have gained even more, but I did cut kalories down in last couple weeks of cycle. These last photos are now exatly year later of those first pics. Weight is now 190lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One year project done; results here-etu.jpg   One year project done; results here-taka.jpg   One year project done; results here-kuva170.jpg   One year project done; results here-kuva171.jpg   One year project done; results here-vertailu4.jpg  

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good man, keep up the good work and concentrate on your abs and chest. what was your cycle like..
    and put some clothes on for gods sake

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    looking good man, keep up the good work and concentrate on your abs and chest. what was your cycle like..
    and put some clothes on for gods sake
    Sorry can't afford cloths.. Luckily it's summertime here.

Well I think abs are ok, but need to cut some fat off. Chest has been the weak point for me. Working on that area really hard last months. Hopefully it will get better in time.

My cycle was:
    1 week 500mg sust, 200mg deca
    2-3 week 500mg sust, 400mg deca
    4-9 week 750mg sust, 400mg deca
    10 week 750mg sust, 600mg deca

6-12 week 20-50mg /day winstrol tabs

13 week hcg + clomid
    14-15 week clomid
    Last edited by Hynkka; 07-17-2005 at 07:10 PM.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    great transformation!!! a lot of nakedness.... but great transformation!!!

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    way to much nakedness in this thread.....other than that tho good job keep it up

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    good job bro. there is a huge difference

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    keep up the good work.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    daym.…........doing a lame azz pyramiding and so much sauce ............the results are weak...........two thumbs down..............just stating the obvious............….....

Thanks for comments. Really boost up motivation to train. And Sorry about nakedness.. Didn't knew that people are so unsecure of their own sexuality here..

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    doing a lame azz pyramiding and so much sauce
    Hmm.. didn't got the point of this. Where is the pyramid in that cycle if the amounts goes up until is cut off totally?

AG5678 is offline Member
    Nice work

AG5678

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    is that a tampon string hanging out of your tush in that one pic? sorry had to
    good tranformation though

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hynkka
    Sorry can't afford cloths.. Luckily it's summertime here.

Well I think abs are ok, but need to cut some fat off. Chest has been the weak point for me. Working on that area really hard last months. Hopefully it will get better in time.

My cycle was:
    1 week 500mg sust, 200mg deca
    2-3 week 500mg sust, 400mg deca
    4-9 week 750mg sust, 400mg deca
    10 week 750mg sust, 600mg deca

6-12 week 20-50mg /day winstrol tabs

13 week hcg + clomid
    14-15 week clomid
    Well some of guys like me find no stimulation at all at the semi-naked pictures, others get all offended if it sexually stimulates them some...

As for the cycle... look like you are ramping up... ramping up or pyramiding is not advisable for a 10 or 12 week cycle.... you can drop the HCG too, if you do HCG it should be mid cycle and no where near your end of cycle as HCG can shut down your LH production which gets your natural production in gear.

I would have just evened it out like this:

week 1-10 600 mg testosterone /450 mg deca both per week
    week 7-12 30 mg/day winstrol
    week 11-12 150 mg testosterone week
    week 13-14 tongkat ali (optional), no other drugs or clomid
    week 15 begin clomid 50 mg per day for 10 to 14 days

Usually if you are going to change or increase steroid doses, do this for cycles lasting MORE then 10 weeks... for example if you did a 15 or 20 week cycle, then at the 10th week, increase your doses of test and deca each by 150 to 200 mg. Ramp down of test for 2 weeks AFTER deca is very highly advised. Testosterone wears off in 2 weeks, deca takes 4 weeks to wear off before you can even see any benefit from clomid, so we take test 2 weeks after the last deca simply for comfort reasons, you are good and shutdown, nothing you can do about it for 4 weeks anyways because of the deca. We use lower then cycle amounts of test as to start weaning your body down and lowering your estrogen levels to help make a better PCT recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    As for the cycle...
    Thanks for posting. Good info. That was my first cycle. I planned it after reading lot's of articles and talking to bodybuilders at gym. I think it was ok, becouse I didn't feel any problems at the end. Ofcourse it's not optimal and I'm going to learn this stuff more. I took the oral winstrol in the end of cycle, so my test levels would be high and then cut off totally and started clomid. I think your right about deca , and I should have take orals and sust maybe a week longer. Hcg use was advised by competitive bb and I think he knows how it works. I should have taken it also in mid of cycle, but didn't have it until end. My strenght levels didn't drop until month after the last deca injection. I'm already planning my next cycle and I'm not going to use deca anymore becouse it's so expensive here and lot of shit in markets. I'm not sure yet, but I might start my next cycle in mid august.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Great results bro! Especially in your back, the difference is phenomenal. I don't care if you tapered incorrectly (just fix it your next cycle ). Your transformation speaks for itself.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Great results !

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    sick results...please clothes next time..and shave it makes a huge difference

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    daym.…........doing a lame azz pyramiding and so much sauce ............the results are weak...........two thumbs down..............just stating the obvious............….....
    27 lbs is a weak gain for THAt much gear? im pretty sure that you, on the other side, can gain like 50-60lbs of lean muscle just by running 750mg of sust for 12 weeks....

i think you need glasses cause he got awesome results for his 1st cycle.......just stating the obvious............….....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Great results bro! Especially in your back, the difference is phenomenal. I don't care if you tapered incorrectly (just fix it your next cycle ). Your transformation speaks for itself.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    i think you need glasses cause he got awesome results for his 1st cycle.......just stating the obvious
    i think u have a major crush on him........................

[QUOTE=TRLS63] 27 lbs is a weak gain for THAt much gear? im pretty sure that you, on the other side, can gain like 50-60lbs of lean muscle just by running 750mg of sust for 12 weeks

u amuse me................please proceed further with the logic................i need a good laugh.....................
    Last edited by Sage; 07-19-2005 at 02:29 PM.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Sage]i think u have a major crush on him........................

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    27 lbs is a weak gain for THAt much gear? im pretty sure that you, on the other side, can gain like 50-60lbs of lean muscle just by running 750mg of sust for 12 weeks

u amuse me................please proceed further with the logic................i need a good laugh.....................
    then wheres the logic behind the remark you made about how his result were weak when theres plenty of people that ran outrageous amount of gear and gain less?!?

btw i dont have a crush on him, not my cup of tea and for your good laugh, i was sarcastik...

but IMO he had good result and 750 mg of SUST isnt that much of gear.....

then wheres the logic behind the remark you made about how his result were weak when theres plenty of people that ran outrageous amount of gear and gain less?!?

due to their diet is being planned the same way as their cycles or vise versa............good example is in this thread............no matter how much u run, if diet is lacking so will the growth.......................

btw i dont have a crush on him, not my cup of tea and for your good laugh, i was sarcastik...

and here i though we have another AR's hottest duo............

but IMO he had good result and 750 mg of SUST isnt that much of gear

300mgs Test 12 weeks would have produced the same weight gain with proper diet.................with Three compounds the growth should have been phenomenal, especially for the First cycle..................try not to go by the weight gain alone, but rather how big u get off ur cycles.............i rarely even weigh myself and strictly go by the mirror..........
    Last edited by Sage; 07-19-2005 at 04:12 PM.

300mgs Test 12 weeks would have produced the same weight gain with proper diet.................with Three compounds the growth should have been phenomenal, especially for the First cycle..................try not to go by the weight gain alone, but rather how big u get off ur cycles.............i rarely even weigh myself and strictly go by the mirror..........
    Yes, the gains could have been better if everything would have been optimal. In the middle of cycle I had problems with my quads, and I couldn't train my legs in 2-3 weeks. Also my left shoulder had been operated 1,5 years ago, so I tried to train as hard I could and also carefully, so I don't get injuries. I don't say these are exuses for not to get "phenomenal" results, but just so you know it. And like I said I did cut my kalories down for last weeks, so my gains stopped maybe little too early. But I think I also burned a lot of fat in the end of cycle and that's good, becouse I still have several extra kilos to lose.

If I'm going to take next cycle sometime, I know how to make some things differently and better. I'm not going to increase the amounts of juice, maybe take little less of it. I want to maintain good health also.

If someone want's to know some powerlifting results improved in a year period;
    Squat 200 -> 330
    Bench 175 -> 285
    Deadlift 240 -> 400

All are raw.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    you look great bro, awsome results. i heading in that direction, cant get rid of the damn love handles!!!!! i think ill have them the rest of my life good powerlifting gains also

GoreGasm is offline New Member
    how much did yer cycle set u back??

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Great work.. its just goes to show what hard work and dedication can do. 1 year.. that's one hell of a job. Congrats on your success.

Svullo is offline Junior Member
    Looking real good bro!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice job man ... keep it up

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    your an azzhole.....just stating the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    your an azzhole.....just stating the obvious
    i am some1 who know his schittt, son......................

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    you look good bro, if i were i would shave the chest and stomach you will look cut as hell, oh and go tanning, trust me you'll love it.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    i am some1 who know his schittt, son......................
    Do bad you don't know your sh!t very well, son...

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Do bad you don't know your sh!t very well, son...

Thank's for comments!

Quote Originally Posted by GoreGasm
    how much did yer cycle set u back??
    Hmm.. Do you mean how much I did lost weight after cycle?

Now over 2 months after cycle I have lost weight 15lbs. My strenght level haven't drop much. bench press 10lbs down, deadlift actually still increases. Other moves are 5-10lbx down. I think that's ok results from cycle. I calculated that I got 10-12lbs lean muscle from my cycle what still remains after two months.

Quote Originally Posted by flex99
    you look good bro, if i were i would shave the chest and stomach you will look cut as hell, oh and go tanning, trust me you'll love it.
    I actually shaved my chest one day and it looks totally different. Finland is located so north that U can take sun only couple months a year. And solarium is quite expensive.. :/

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Wether ur cycle was crappy or not....(I wouldnt know since I dont use AAS)

great transformation...

Joey2ness is offline Member
    You look fabulous honey ............SUPER!!!!!!!

bigJJ is offline Member
    Hynkka, presumably you know to ignore the fronts in this thread.

Good gains, you're looking massive!! Well rounded bro, keep up the hard wook!

Thread Information