Thread: first time

zoso428 is offline Associate Member

first time

Ok i wasnt planning on posting for another month but i have bene cutting for about 2 months decently hardcore...couple of unplanned cheats here or there i was at 186 and over 20% not im about 175 and her eI am can sum1 give me a BF% and tell me how im doin...dont flame me for not showing hte wheels i took these pics last week just messing aorund wit my new phone not planning on posting but im pretty bored at work so i figured id get a couple of opinions....but i hope to pic full out pics by september when my cutting will be done hopefully...i just cant wait to bulk.....i was in a wheel chair about 4 years go and my mother felt bad for me so she used to order me like pizza everyday i was in bed....so that was not good when i finally started lefting right after that i was 212 and couldnt bench press 100 one time so god only knows my bf % then but im doin better now ......i have actually been runnin ECA and look better then this now but i just was curious on some opinions thanks guys...oo and natural and 5'10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first time-0725051811.jpg   first time-0725051812.jpg  

wow there a lot of typos in my post..i apologize

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    I would take a guess and say high teens 17, 18, 19%......Keep working at it and you will get there. If you are serious about cutting up make sure your diet is perfect. No half ass stuff, good luck man

wow you think that high...i was at 18 a month ago when i got tested and i have dropped about 6 lbs since then on the cuttin sticky...after cardio in teh morning i can see my abs fairly clear

Thread Information