Thread: Intro Pics

BLazed_Noob is offline New Member

Intro Pics

I am kinda skeptical about posting these. THe first pic is from when i was 248 6 months ago with 11% Bf. Since then i moved to florida and i stopped lifting everyday and dropped to once a week. gained alot of fat and lost alot of strength. Now i am back in the gym everyday training and doing EoD cardio 25mins.
    The second 2 pics are me now 2 weeks back into my training program. I hope to lose more weight this time and gain more deffinition. Maybe like 200 with 7% Bf.
    Please let me know on what i should focus on the most. I have been having problems with my chest, train it twice a week and still not much growth.

Any qestions you might have i will be glad to answer them for u
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Intro Pics-picone.jpg   Intro Pics-aug14%5E04.jpg   Intro Pics-aug14%5E02.jpg  

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    not to rag on you bro but there is no way that in the first pic you are around 11%BF. You look to be more like 17-19% in those pics pretty smooth all over. You look to have big arms just lacking definition. What are your current stats?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    be sure not to Overtrain as well. Also, where is the other half of your body, do you train it? keep it up, get your diet on track and You'll get there. Oh yea, you need work all around, your only two weeks back in though, so keep it consistant.

SaTyR is offline Member
    In that first pic you are more like 20percent. Also you are overtraining your chest that prolly the reason why it is not growing. Work it out once a week. 10-15 sets max. Also workout your shoulders and triceps, (lats) if you want your chest to grow.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Just a random thought...might want to drop the booze?

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityMan
    not to rag on you bro but there is no way that in the first pic you are around 11%BF. You look to be more like 17-19% in those pics pretty smooth all over. You look to have big arms just lacking definition. What are your current stats?
    Yeah i agree,
    Im 11% on the dot last I checked and me and the poster r not even close as far as cut look goes.

Although where not prob close to the same weight, still looks like 19+ to me

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Just a random thought...might want to drop the booze?
    lol I agree

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLazed_Noob
    I am kinda skeptical about posting these. THe first pic is from when i was 248 6 months ago with 11% Bf. Since then i moved to florida and i stopped lifting everyday and dropped to once a week. gained alot of fat and lost alot of strength. Now i am back in the gym everyday training and doing EoD cardio 25mins.
    The second 2 pics are me now 2 weeks back into my training program. I hope to lose more weight this time and gain more deffinition. Maybe like 200 with 7% Bf.
    Please let me know on what i should focus on the most. I have been having problems with my chest, train it twice a week and still not much growth.

Any qestions you might have i will be glad to answer them for u
    I think you'd be in good shape if not for straight chugging the Jack Daniels and chasing it down with beer.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    How tall are you? You must be as tall as shaq to have weighed 248 in that pic. Are you sticking to any kind of diet?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    hey bro, send us some full pics, you will get better flames......thats good though....you know? dont worry im high in BF myself

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    at least he had the balls to post em and get some advice. Keep workin man.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    at least he had the balls to post em and get some advice. Keep workin man.
    i totally agree

keep up the good work and stay consistent...thats the key man

you know what your doing it seems, just not more drinking and diet and train like it aint no thang!

Thread Information