Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Progress pics

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorg
    Zapp as i mentioned before i don't doubt your knowledge/expiriances with bb thats why i chose my words carefuly not to seem like a punk who knows beter than someone who has been in training for 10X longer. The oposite happens with my arms !! I'm curling atleast 20lb more but no size gains at all my arms are still a tiny 15" pumped
    Just give it time bro. You can't expect to grow overnight. Hell dude, it took me over 2 years to put on an extra inch on my bi's. Stick with it...it will come.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    My waisteline? Not pushing myself? Took this one last night. Waistline looks pretty good to me for being 8 1/2 weeks out.
    Looks like your avatar with a diff. background. I rep 315 for 6-8 as well and as I gain weight I expect to do more. Not that I want to be the one pushing the most weight, I am 24, the last 6-7 yrs of my life have been lifting and eating(meaning I have to make time everyday to work my schedule around it). You assume that we are kids I guess with your comment about "when we grow up". So is this your first comp? Where's it being held and what weight class do you think you will compete in?

Just give it time bro. You can't expect to grow overnight. Hell dude, it took me over 2 years to put on an extra inch on my bi's. Stick with it...it will come.
    Agreed, It takes time with anything. Don't push yourself to do more weight than you can handle with good form. Zapp, do you lift the same as you did 2 years ago when your arms were an inch smaller? Just curious.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Looks like your avatar with a diff. background. I rep 315 for 6-8 as well and as I gain weight I expect to do more. Not that I want to be the one pushing the most weight, I am 24, the last 6-7 yrs of my life have been lifting and eating(meaning I have to make time everyday to work my schedule around it). You assume that we are kids I guess with your comment about "when we grow up". So is this your first comp? Where's it being held and what weight class do you think you will compete in?
    You are pretty fast to critique there bro! Let's see your pic! By the way, I'm 36, and to me you are a kid! I will be in two as a matter a fact. One in Gastonia, NC..and the other in Greenville, SC. I will be in the light heavy's. Don't forget to post that pic!

You are pretty fast to critique there bro! Let's see your pic! By the way, I'm 36, and to me you are a kid! I will be in two as a matter a fact. One in Gastonia, NC..and the other in Greenville, SC. I will be in the light heavy's. Don't forget to post that pic!
    It's been up since I joined. I haven't even started to critique you buddy. I haven't stated one negative thing towards you personally, so calm down. And your only 36, you are considered a kid to many veterans that I train with and others on this board. So watch the name calling.

btw, Still didn't respond to my original question about your arms. Thanks.

Jorg is offline Junior Member
    Ok ok here are a few more pics, sorry about the quality i'm using my handicam . Now i'm getting the shits with a few things my lats, lower back, calves (not pictured) and my arms def the arms . Oh well my opinion is only worth so much to me so critique away !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress pics-dsc00579.jpg   Progress pics-dsc00587.jpg   Progress pics-dsc00595.jpg   Progress pics-dsc00610.jpg   Progress pics-dsc00592.jpg  

Last edited by Jorg; 08-31-2005 at 03:32 PM.

Look good jorg, you just gotta eat more. If you wanna grow, then up your calories with some clean foods. Chest, traps lagging a bit. But you've got a good base. Keep it up.

(Still waiting on Zapp's response.)

cacti is offline Junior Member
    There is now a huge difference between these and your first pics- it looks like you're totally leaned down now(which is real good imo) so you have no where to go but up. It's hard to tell whether or not you've gained/lost weight, but you do look alot better so keep at it.

Look good jorg, you just gotta eat more. If you wanna grow, then up your calories with some clean foods. Chest, traps lagging a bit. But you've got a good base. Keep it up.
    My diet def needs some work, I'm experimenting with middle eastern foods though nutritional values are hard to calculate. IBmf thanks again for an constucive critique

There is now a huge difference between these and your first pics- it looks like you're totally leaned down now(which is real good imo) so you have no where to go but up. It's hard to tell whether or not you've gained/lost weight, but you do look alot better so keep at it.
    Thats no good IMO. I know I havent gotten any thicker though leaning out is something I dont want to do. I'm 5lb heavier than last pics (1st page) though putting on weight has been one of the hardest things in my life to do. Remembering when I started I felt like a crack head @ 132lb

HAHA, 132 is pretty damn small! Hey your pushin 140! good job. keep it going, And yea you look much better even with only 5 lbs, it goes a long way. Btw, Jorg don't you think that if your biceps grew and inch that you would lift more weight?(I think my point is pretty clear). peace.

Btw, Jorg don't you think that if your biceps grew and inch that you would lift more weight?(I think my point is pretty clear). peace.
    Bro I haven't been lifting long enough to touch this one, but yes I have read an article that states that you can put on size without raising the weight

Quote Collete Nelson
    I have to say that training arms is one of my favorite days in the gym. I have always been naturally strong and enjoy the ego boost I get from such a workout. However, I don't focus on how much weight I lift but on how well I lift the weight. You want your muscles to do the work not your joints.
    This year, as I prepare for the USA 2003, I am training lighter than I have in the past and have seen my body change the most dramatically. I no longer worry about the amount of weight I am lifting, but rather the way my muscle feels lifting the weight. No matter what your goals are, everyone wants fabulous arms.
    Last edited by Jorg; 08-31-2005 at 06:12 PM.

This quote states that he was using bad form before and now he is using proper form and getting the most work out of the specific movement. When it comes down to it, everyone will have a different opinion on any subject. Keep us posted on your progress.

This quote states that he was using bad form before and now he is using proper form and getting the most work out of the specific movement. When it comes down to it, everyone will have a different opinion on any subject. Keep us posted on your progress.
    Its a she with 19" arms

Its a she with 19" arms
    haha damn, I bet money shes got more than just 19" arms, thats just sick.

haha damn, I bet money shes got more than just 19" arms, thats just sick.
    *cough* nuts *cough*

Zapp is offline Banned
    Agreed, It takes time with anything. Don't push yourself to do more weight than you can handle with good form. Zapp, do you lift the same as you did 2 years ago when your arms were an inch smaller? Just curious.
    Yeah...Like I said before, I've been working out with the same weight for years. I concentrate on the feel and proper technique. If you use a decent amount of weight, you'll grow.

Zapp is offline Banned
    By the way...Keep up the hard work Jorg. Lookin lean bro. Can see improvements...just need to beef up a little.

*cough* nuts *cough*

YIKES

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Thanks again fellas, should have a few more pics up after the w/end.
    I'm getting annoyed with two things, my bench hasn't gained a pound in over 3 weeks and worse still I have only gained 7Lb in 2months. I have changed my diet several times over the 8 months training. I am currently 162lb
    Chest: 42 Waist: 31 Bicep: 15 Quad 21 Calves: 15
    I think it might be time to get lose on the juice
    why would you want to juice and ruin everything? #1 you look so young and #2 you should really really be proud of yourself look how much weight you have gained in past 8 months or year as you say. just keep dieting and working out and being dedicated like you are. look how many ppl are proud of what you have done. that should be good enough motivation for you to push your self to get to where you want which is your goal. keep up the good work bro. dont take the easy way out.

I don't agree that juice is the "easy way out". It still take tons of hard work, correct dieting and dedication. It is just a faster way to receive results.

I don't agree that juice is the "easy way out". It still take tons of hard work, correct dieting and dedication. It is just a faster way to receive results.
    lol your on my ass on every thread eh? thats what i meant by the easy way out that itss just a faster way

My goal will not be achivable without the help of AAS. Thanks for the kind advice

My goal will not be achivable without the help of AAS. Thanks for the kind advice
    Means he's gonna get SWOLE.

Fina: Gotta watch me, I'm everywhere. and get some t3 for that baby in your avatar

hey dont mess with the baby hes the next ronnie coleman

I gotta continue feeding him his roids (Big Macs) and his PCT is nuggets and fries.

haha, what a stud of a kid.

hey, havent been here in a long time and was looking through some old pics and thought you guys might want to see my results after a few years hard training.. these were taken about a year ago but was looking good at 82kg (180lb) at the moment still training hard, its getting into summer here so starting to diet a lil sitting at around 86kg (190ish lb)

diamond is offline Female Member
    wow.. ........Wow.....

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Excellent mate......that is some awsome progress.....you look great...

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    3ajeeb

gj mr.leb

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Awesome. Your build is great now ;D

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job

thanks for your nice replies

as i said these were taken mid 08, i'll try have some fresh pics up by the end of the week for you guys

diamond is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorg View Post
    thanks for your nice replies

as i said these were taken mid 08, i'll try have some fresh pics up by the end of the week for you guys
    cant wait..

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    u take any gear

cshibbyr is offline Junior Member
    Is it just the mirror or is your tats on different side of you body than the 1st pics posted?

btw you Look Great!

oak2429; yea i've cycled a few times

cshibbyr; they must of swapped sides in my sleep lol

Monster87 is offline Member
    Wow, total 180 from 05'. Very nice. Can you be more specific about your cycles?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cshibbyr View Post
    Is it just the mirror or is your tats on different side of you body than the 1st pics posted?

btw you Look Great!
    holy shit ur right, wtf?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Mirror boys.......calm down......its nothing weird...lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information